1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Evil Resurgent

Submitted by Flower Fairy, tulee
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

[​IMG]

Important
This campaign was made by Flower Fairy. She is the author of this campaign. The campaign is being posted on HiveWorkShop on her behalf with her express permission.

The campaign was originally posted here:

邪恶重现完整版 - 自定义战役系列地图讨论区 - 游久社区 - bbs.uuu9.com

Permission From Author
[​IMG]

Evil Resurgent
This campaign follows Arthas and the undead. This campaign is comprised of 11 playable missions and 8 cinematic missions, and follows the style of the Blizzard campaign with RTS-style missions as well as RPG-style missions.

Due to the conversion tool used to convert the campaign to the standard world editor, it is recommended to play the campaign using the most recent patch.

List of Flower Fairy's Campaigns

1. The Lonely Nightstar
2. Of Crimson Tides
3. Evil Resurgent
4. A Song of Dream Chasing

Characters
[​IMG] Arthas: In life, he was a paladin of Lordaeron. After being killed by Archimonde, he was turned into a death knight. With Archimonde's death, he regained his freedom. Despite looking like an undead, he is a human on the inside. He believes in his companions, and knows the difference between right and wrong. However, the Lich King marked his soul so as to eat away at his humanity. He became dark and bloodthirsty, though his trust in and loyalty towards the Lich King remained the entire time. The Lich King knows this, and tries in vain to use Arthas as a tool to heal his own wound.
[​IMG] Anub'arak: Once a noble of the Nerubian Kingdom, he lost his life fighting the Scourge and was revived. In order to prove himself to the Lich King, he killed his Nerubian clansmen. While his resolve may have once wavered, he knows he is doomed to a bleak future.
[​IMG] Kel'Thuzad: He was once a human explorer who was fond of taking risks. While travelling in the polar region, he became friends with the local ice trolls. But fate played a big joke on him, as after he died in the polar region and was revived as a lich, he had no choice but to slay his ice troll friends in order to secure his future. While he may have bemoaned the twists of fate, he knows very well that when people live for profit/interest, they cannot give consideration to emotions.
[​IMG] Noth: The plague bringer of the Scourge. He is cold and emotionless. His achievements in regard to research into plagues and elixirs are outstanding. He alone planned the plague attack on Stormwind. He is absolutely loyal to the Lich King, and is the most faithful high-ranking leader of the Scourge.

Screenshots
Click to show
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Credits
Click to show

Message from Flower Fairy (creator): This campaign takes some inspiration from Tomoraider and Sclammerz.

These are the hiveworkshop resources in use, based on the automatic credit generator:
Resources in Use by Evil Resurgent | HIVE

rightfield, miseracord, will the almighty, daelin, kuhneghetz, general frank, norinrad, epion, jetfanginferno, kitabatake, callahan, splashy5, dojo, lord_t, demon boy, bloody_turds, infrenus, dickxunder, champara bros, hawkwing, assasin_lord, hanza-ru, mephestrial, quech, noypi, thrikodius, supertoinkz, cavman, sellenisko, just_spectating, rama462, proxy, -grendel, peekay, sin'dorei300, wandering soul, power, shyrony, whitedeath, jesushipster, ujimasa hojo, andrewoverload519, eubz, nightskyaurora, kimbo, whitewolf8, kangyun, reflex, horusrogue, darkholme, frlky, 67chrome, daenar7, mc !, link_iceblader, kyzerdrood32, darkfang, crazyrussian, cloudwolf, viiva, bigapple90, mr,goblin, palaslayer, inhuman89, nfwar, hellx-magnus, orthon, m0rbid, zbc, nelsonlaje, marcos DAB, heinvers, ~nightmare, solu9, edge45, murlocologist, ghostthruster, miseracord, taurer, kwaliti, takakenji, proxy, hexus, andrewoverlord519, hawkwing, joysoy, afronight_76, darkholme, kadzhamit, blizzard entertainment, evilwart-dragon, viiva, frlkY, orthon, naserkingarthas, kangyun, sxar, murlocologist, hyunrai, tranquil, princeyaser,

Special Thanks
Click to show

Message from Flower Fairy (creator): This campaign takes some inspiration from Tomoraider and Sclammerz.

These people helped in various ways in bringing the campaign to hiveworkshop.
Ghostwolf- YDWE conversion tool, Quinten- map description title picture, Deepstrasz- various things, Naruto- helping contact the author, Tuwnew- map template.

Change Log
Click to show

H-ER-v0.041- Initial Upload
H-ER-v0.044-
General

Frostmourne Tool tip, Troll Hut tooltip, Thunder Diamond Tooltip/Name, Sacred Essence tooltip, Tome of Knowledge +3 tooltip, chaplain caster tooltip, "Doom Bringer", Defence Aura (Obelisk) name/tooltip, dark summoning (Obelisk) tooltip,

Chapter One

Names for teams, yellow troll name, "necromancer", "any of my followers", Chaos Knight transmission sender, "savage",

Chapter Two

"Frozen Continent", "eke", "adopt",

Chapter Three

"Outside",

Chapter Four

"you and your comrades", "children"

Chapter Five

"Word/word"-fixed,

Interlude

"Coastal"

Chapter Six

"have", "great, effective", "how humiliating", "Lich"

Chapter Seven

"We sent were killed", gnoll creep name, "pathetic wretches"-sender, demon hunter name

Interlude

"Returned"

Chapter Eight

"Losses", "righteousness in",

Interlude

Last intermission sender name

Chapter Ten

"Was", "time to chat"

Chapter Eleven

"Scoreboard", "New", "Lich",

Epilogue

"...Archimonde, for...",

H-ER-v0.044C- Censored parts of "Afternote" with permission from Flower Fairy.
H-ER-v0.044CC- fixed buff tooltip for Crypt Vanguard, added name for Sky Eagle unit.

Contents

Evil Resurgent (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
That was a fast one. Changes made, Approved. (review: Evil Resurgent)
  1. gaurdian of the flame

gaurdian of the flame

Resources:
    Resources:
    all the missions are avilable from the begging and forgive me for me bad english because im a egyptian

2. Power107

Power107

Resources:
    Resources:
    The campaign is fine, but as a student of literature I was disappointed by the deus ex machina ending...The Stone suddenly saves Arthas like a Greek Demigod in ancient plays.

3. Againstallodds

Againstallodds

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well. I must admit that i got tired playing this campaign. It's controversial in a lot of ways.
    (Some examples...Great custom features for items, amazing upgrades but unusuable as most of the units
    cant hold for more than 1 sec in order to micro play. Most of the dialagues are naive and lack of storytelling)
    To conclude A lot of good but also a lot of boring features and totally unbalanced in my opinion.
    I must say that the bad are overwelming.
    I played it in easy mode to expedite it but still so much spamming out of nowhere.
    And some of the opponent heroes are unkillable especially late game maps ....even in easy mode. Pfff
    My destain comes as a result of being tired after i spent all this time and i actually
    forgot the good work that you put in to it.
    Iam sorry to say that i didnt enjoy it this campaign