• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim ! {lulz?^^}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Something like Diablo?

Oh.

NOW I got what you meant. Heheheh. Some mods still wouldn't work though, or both players would have to have the same mods installed. Oh well. Or multi player is modless. Still...

A co-op action would be incredibly good.

Level 11
Well all i can say is that i honestly think that Morrowind was 10x better than Oblivion... the enemies seemed to be more abundant in morrowind and despite the old graphics and old combat system.. i still play it today... oblivion was cool.. but some of the music sounded boring.. don't get me wrong some of the songs were good.. but morrowind.. i loved all of its music... and it always took me a while to find a monster or animal in oblivion then it did in morrowind... i hated the fast travel system.. it took all then fun out of exploring the areas and finding ur own way... Morrowind was full of Hills, Mtns, Daedric Ruins, a lot of environments... but if Oblivion didn't have the Shivering Isles... the terrain is just way too simple.. but thats my opinion..

Level 12
My PC IS good, but...

You know when a game runs completely smoothy, usualy on low quality? My oblivion does not run smoothly, even without anti aliasing. If you really want to get a new computer, be sure to get a really POTENT one. Believe me, you'll need it. Something of a i7 potency... Like a Radeon 5500 HD (or 11000 GeForce, whatever), i7's processor (8 nucleuses), etc.

Basically, you just gotta be rich to play o maximum quality. Ohai.

At least I can run oblivion in full quality, except for anti aliasing. I'll propably run Skyrim with 800x600 or something.

Level 13
My PC IS good, but...

You know when a game runs completely smoothy, usualy on low quality? My oblivion does not run smoothly, even without anti aliasing. If you really want to get a new computer, be sure to get a really POTENT one. Believe me, you'll need it. Something of a i7 potency... Like a Radeon 5500 HD (or 11000 GeForce, whatever), i7's processor (8 nucleuses), etc.

Basically, you just gotta be rich to play o maximum quality. Ohai.

At least I can run oblivion in full quality, except for anti aliasing. I'll propably run Skyrim with 800x600 or something.

You really don't need anything as powerful as that. I have a Radeon 4890HD and a i5 processor and I can easily run new games on highest settings. Also Skyrim is a multiplatform release, meaning that the version we will get is pretty identical to the XBox version with some minor tweaks and changes, meaning that the requirements won't be all that high.

Level 11
I've heard laptop's graphics cards are slower then desktops... my laptop is running on a HD ATI Radeon 5870... ne1 know what thats equivalent too on a desktop? i also got 8 gigs of ram.. but sometimes when i'm playn SC2.. it says my computer is running to slow... might be cause i have 2 web pages opened each with 6-9 tabs :p lol.. at least i hope thats it

Level 16
Looks like they will be implanting perks into Skyrim I wonder if they will use like wounded limbs and such as well. It will be amusing if they do. Instead of limping away from death claws with broken legs it shall be dragons.

Level 20
You really don't need anything as powerful as that. I have a Radeon 4890HD and a i5 processor and I can easily run new games on highest settings. Also Skyrim is a multiplatform release, meaning that the version we will get is pretty identical to the XBox version with some minor tweaks and changes, meaning that the requirements won't be all that high.

Well the 4890 and i5 are actually beasts.
The 4890 is old but for bang/buck it's an absolute beast.

I have the same spec and I run Crysis Maxed out no problemo'

And ok, that's no longer the most demanding game out there but I'm sure Skyrim won't top it :) (as you said, Xbox 360/PS3 etc)

SO rejoice people XD

Level 12
... My video driver lies. I'll process them and get enough money to buy a thousand Radeon HD 10000 video drivers! Ahn.

Right.

I still won't be able to play it on HQ with my current PC. D:

Can't even run Oblivion smoothly, and even less smoothly with antialiasing activated.

Level 11
i sure hope when you battle dragons its gonna be a bit more complex then the normal way you battle... cause if its the same combat as u fight other things, it wouldn't feel as epic :( at least a cool finishing move when u kill it ^^

Level 12
That's actually a great idea, although I think they're already doing something like that... But for every single combat. Ah, and you kill humans and creatures differently I think. (That includes the finishing moves. At least I saw one at the video.)

Level 17
They make it look all dramatic and edgy, and then you play the game and realize that the evil sorcerer you just slain sounds exactly the same as your blacksmith, who also sounds like the potion trader and the guard next to your house...

And then one man's leg glitches and he goes flying 50 feet in the air, and several guardsman yell at you in the same voice to "Stop, in the name of the law!", only to find that you are impossible to catch once you enter and exit a house very quickly (it seems to erase their memory of you).

Bethesda really needs to POLISH their games. I really adore Oblivion, and Fallout 3, but it's moments like these that really take me out of the moment as I chuckle at the NPC who's flinching frantically as his head gets stuck in a door for the 15th time.

And for the love of christ I hope they've covered every single one of their former animators in kerosene and burned them to a crisp, then hired new ones. Because the animation for every single one of their games has been downright awful. When it looks like the creatures can leap a single building in one cycle of their walk animation, something's wrong.

waiting for this... so far I've only played Morrowind and I liked it a lot... I like the sandbox style of the game...

for those multiplayer talks I saw on the earlier posts
--> multiplayer is great for most games, but for this? MP will just destroy the essence of TES... if you look at the story of each part, you'll see that its always about a single hero... so adapting it to MP would crush the story, and the story is one of the best parts of TES... I really love it that there are a lot of history books inside the game...

Sadly, the post I linked below it's likely be all true and I'm prepared to pay in blood if anything false. It may only rumors, but as I know Todd, it's likely to be the truth.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=2504859&postcount=20

And GG ranged combat, maybe bows are more powerful, but they are slower, which means you can discharge only one projectile (maybe two if you are very skilled), then you already must switch to melee, just like in oblivion, when you fire first shot from sneak position to do decent damage, then you are left to spells and melee, although you may have some chance to fire arrows since you are still fast going backwards. In Skyrim they reduced backward movement speed, which means running will be impossible, so you will be left one or two weak shots.

Get AMD Phenom II X6 1055T and Radeon HD 6850, should be enough.

Lol, exactly what I just bought.

Level 12
I think they will balance the bows out. I mean, if there's a freaking arrow trespassing your body, you should be more injured than a simple slash from a sword. Besides, they reduced the movement speed of walking backwards, which it was basicly what every archer did. So they will hopefully even it all out.

Level 4
When I heard out that Skyrim is coming out, I... didn't give a sh*t because I never played Oblivion.

But a couple months afterwards I bought Oblivion and played it.

And now I am ready to give up my social life and dedicate it to Skyrim.

Level 17
Skyrim- lulz

let's put the gameplay quality aside, I always headdesked about how people in general and in reviews of other games compared game graphics to skyrim in a way "the graphics aren't quite "skyrim" but they are nice overall"

are you joking ? TES: Skyrim's graphics are utter rubbish, poor lighting, completely dull and repetitive zones especially the frozen areas are only a couple of white boulders, even on the highest settings the texture quality is subpar at most, the engine looks like it got no upgrade since oblivion and the animations are as clumsy as ever, not to mention even morrowind had better looking water than this.
and did you even see the characters you can pick from? been ages since I saw so ugly main characters in a game (considering the age it came from ofc)
as ugly as it looks it even dares to drop frame rates on high-end computer (1300€ price range) for no obvious reasons. the fanboys ofc will always argue that the graphics are leet or that "they are significant improvement since oblivion" lol. only game I can think of that has worse graphics vs its hype is probably Diablo 3.
I've seen better graphics in free-to-play low budget asian online games.

on a side note, gameplay is elite so far, lol.
my 5 cents.

-EDIT-
so there is some commotion going on throughout the thread about me "hating" the game for pointing out its flaws
here I present you my biased/objective review of the PC version of the game

TESV:Skyrim

The game is set in the land of Skyrim, a world loosely based on nordic mythology a world in the midts of a civil war that erupted with the assasination of the high king.
You start your journey as a prisoner, falsely accused of being a member of the Stormcloak rebellious group but about to be executed regardless of the fact (yay judiciary!)
You however, manage to escape thanks to a sudden appearance of a dragon that interrupts the act
From here onwards you are thrown into the game to either learn to swim or die a horrible watery death

First thing to strike fears is the horrible UI you will be presented to that bypasses any laws of common sense
Some of the menus are accessible by mouse alone while others won't even budge
un/Equipping gear tends to be more of a hassle than it should, thankfully you can keybind swappable gear or set up a favorites menu
the fact game pauses whenever the menus are brought up and lets you munch potions consumables and stuff
in comfort with no regards of the dragon raping your back does break the thrill a lot of times

fear not if you successfuly pass the purgatory of UI there is little to spoil your play afterwards

soon enough you will find out that you are what the ancient call "Dovahkiin" a dragonborn, person born with a dragon soul
and that you are the only hope for the world in order to put the recently awakened dragon god back to his slumber

Yes Skyrim is one of the few games that will actually make you feel like what you did so far mattered to the world it is set in
After you slay your first dragon you will feel like a hero, proudly boasting with the title of thane and the big ass axe on your back
Songs will be sung for your glory throughtout the inns
Sadly the game forgets the hero you once was the moment you enter your next town, the guards will treat you as trash
regardless of all the heroic deeds you have done, regardless of the amount of thane titles you have
people are more likely to remember you as the nobody from the college rather than dragonborn or a thane of their own town
it feels kinda sad to be advised to join the college of winterhold for the twentieth time despite the fact you are the headmaster himself
or being shouted on by some random useless mage who is "one of the best" in the land

The game is atmospheric and has a great story telling that is only strengthened by the outstanding musical score
Even walking the plains and staring at the epic mountains in the background can be a lot of fun
Your first random dragon encounter will leave your pulse deadly high even a good couple of minutes afterwards
sadly the thrill will decrease with each one you will kill and becomes more and more of a tedium with the sheer amount you will encounter

dragon shouts are fun, rather gimmicky on their own though and you will soon realize that you rarely use them for more than shouting stuff off the cliffs
the game makes it no better with the fact that obtaining them is no fun
if you plan to calculate which one to put your souls into think again
you are very likely to have multiple times more souls than you have unlocked shouts it could use some more limitation to it or a complete redesign
(hunting down dragons in order to learn their shouts by being shouted at ?)
and considering the dragons are quite easy to beat especially as you progress further into the game
not to mention there is not enough variety in their patterns behaviour and skills
yeah we could say the game is a bit disappointing on that part

leveling up and grinding skills is not the best executed of ideas though
you do not gain xp,
instead your level raises with the amount of skills you raise so yeah, if you wanna be 50 too bad
you will simply have to raise skills that aren't part of your gameplay style even though this is no tragedy and you can eventually realize
that smithing/alchemy and enchanting are actually fun
it however does lead into needless tedium and a couple of exploits connected to that
(getting levels in matter of minutes by just spamming the same skill over and over with no real effort or thought put into it or just buying the "knowledge" off trainers)
this proves to be a balance issue of sorts, some skills are easy to raise while others are far from that

the rate at which your skills raise tends to be frustratingly slow and even using one type of skill all the time does not guarantee a fluent raise
not to mention if you favor to have followers helping you on your adventures you may find your skills getting crippled because of that
the game makes it clear that if you want to advance you will have to do some extra homework (read: grind)
if you are aiming for level 50 prepare to have at least 10 skills maxed out, this makes no sense as you will be unable to put perk points in the skills
you were forced to raise anyway, because you will want to save them for those that actually matter
and to put it straight some of the skills are nonsense, skills like speech and lockpicking are pretty pointless to raise
good luck trying to raise light and heavy armor skills, because being hit is the last thing you will want

the main attributes got significantly dumbed down and are likely to disappoint many rpg fans
they only affect the mp hp and stamina not to mention their worth is equal to a poke in the eye (an archer can do pretty well with no hp or stamina)

you are likely to spend much more time dungeon crawling and thankfully this is where the game does not fail at
even though the combat quality is nowhere near gothic or action games it is not that bad overall
equipping two spells at one time or combining spells and one hand combat is satisfying for the most part
and allows for a variety of playstyles heck even stalking and bow is no longer the rubbish it once was in oblivion

if you enjoy treasure hunting, exploration and dungeon crawl Skyrim won't disappoint
there are so many dungeons it makes your head hurt and they even achieve to not look like copy-pastes of each other
albeit slightly repetitive in design and sometimes longer than they should be (for the player's and his sanity sake)

the visual design is rather inconsistent to say the least
while dungeons and some of the towns look stunning for the most part (Solitude, the college of Winterhold and Markarth are the places you wanna visit fast)
the snowy regions and rather dull plains do disappoint in contrast to that
especially due to distant areas suffering from severely low LOD even on the best of the best settings (which makes no sense as these spots are the ones where the FPS jumps significantly up)
and waterfalls simply stop falling when you're distant enough, yet still close enough to be able to see them perfectly
the engine feels and plays outdated and no matter how much bethesda tries to claim that it is not gamebryo they aren't gonna fool anybody
because the little changes they made to its code are barely enough to make any difference

The main story is no Forest Gump but it is plenty to suck you in
the side quests is where the game shines bright and even the smallest quest can start a storyline of gargantuan proportions
many of which are genuinely entertaining on their own
(my favourites are the winterhold story arc and the nightmare town, ok that one is not so gargantuan but was real fun)

The game actually achieves making the world feel alive and real (as far as in-game one can go)
even though animals tend to do some weird stuff from time to time and the characters are hard-scripted
watching a lurking khajiit training his spells like a madman and all these little things are a thorough fun

there is just so much to do in the game, miscellaenous or not it is usually fun, stuff like companions, marriage or buying a house
that has no real impact but is a welcomed break from the core gameplay
even though it bears quirks of its own (hint: do not attempt to decorate your house)

Skyrim makes it hard for those who looked forward to living a criminal life
guards and the denizes of Skyrim are omnipotent, while the game does allow you to kill all of the witnesses of the crime
thus removing the bounty off your head the way you are witnessed is rather arguable to say the least
sometimes you can get bounty just for stealing a horse from middle of nowhere where there is nobody around at all
while beating up a guy you are witnessed by a man who is standing behind a wall (and logically has no way to see you)
people can perfectly discern your identity at night in heavy snowstorm and generic wear when you shoot arrows at them from miles away
when you enter a house the owners tend to wake up right away even if you are in stealth, other times you can even cast spells
and turn their houses over with fireballs and they won't budge at all
also once you steal something the original "steal" tag still aplies, so don't go dropping your item at your own house
because you will be called guards on by your own wife for picking up an item in your own house
only to have her fight the guard who she herself has called for

the way characters turn hostile is done poorly and with no thought put into it
you can get attacked by citizens/guards for fighting a bandit
there is no condition check so they turn hostile regardless of situation you attack them in so accidentaly hitting a citizen
while fighting a dragon in village will turn him hostile towards you as soon as the dragon is dead, and potentially alarm the interest of guards
other times people get hostile towards you even if you deal no damage to them but some other source does (dragon)
pickpocketing a sleeping person is apparently enough for him (the whole building) to find out just because you do not have enough "skill"
neither it's too rare to have a kid order your death for something that you just can't recall
and remember remember, killing a chicken is a felony

the game claims to be a sandbox world while it most certainly is not
your decisions matter little and they rarely even have any impact on the game
if you happen to kill a person in the town there is a good chance it will render some quest broken (yes, the quest won't turn failed but broken aka the marker pointing at a dead body)
sometimes you can even come across a dead body in the middle of a street for no real reason, a fact that can tick off immersely knowing the game
just nuked a portion of your gameplay just because it can (possibly a bug)
your "decisions" usually only matter in minor quest that don't matter at all and rarely have any further impact than deciding your quest reward
killing a person only leads to generic bounty event so don't expect anybody else to react mourn or show any emotion for that matter
jarl will act just as friendly to you even if you murdered his whole family and house
be careful to not do something that game did not inted you to do because such behavior can lead to unexpected (and often unfortunate) consequences
if you choose the quest progression route A yet go against it the game will still go with the route A
(helping a bandit leader in folk uprising only to kill him a second afterwards will still make the townspeople believe the guy is on the loose)
the game never really makes it clear where the "deciding" point really is and you may end up disappointed for doing something you did not want/or get a reward you did not want
ultimately forcing you to reload the whole thing again (if you have the option)

the events are hard scripted and it can be hard to tell whether the game requires your interaction or not
sometimes when you see a couple of bandits struggle against the local militia (no, don't help the bandits they won't thank you back) and stand around
the guards will thank you for help despite all you did was stare at the fight
interfering in some may lead to much more fatal consequences than just a few frowned men
being swift and killing a man that is about to kill a woman at the town square will only lead to his target being not interactable (just as the rest of the crowd)
and the rest of the city will still pretend the woman is dead
other times attempting to save a man from having his head detached in spite of unadequate court decision will only lead to
the game standing firm and simply making his head fall off despite both his executioners are dead
still 'minor' decisions tend to be ok, releasing random prisoners will usually lead to them doing the most logical of ideas, weaklings will run away and the stronger ones
will help you in punishing the ones who locked them up, the dumb ones (sabercat) will simply turn hostile towards anything in sight and bandit asking for help
with a promise to help you eradicate the rest of the cave, will until they are all dead then immediately turns against you

I gotta admit I'm no voice acting hoar, that and as long as I can understand what the characters have to say it's all right
there is a slight issue with the game having really weird 3d sounds
forcing you to stand close to npcs in order to understand
and even moving your camera a bit away can cause their voices drop really low
or being interrupted by a passerby npc ultimately ending up in understanding neither crap of what they are babbling about
also the lines of guards could be a little more generic because, apparently all of them once used to be adventurers like you but took an arrow in their knee
these issues are nothing all that serious anyway and tend to escalate into comic situations

Skyrim has its quirks though, ranging from silly bugs like horse spasming around through getting stuck in geometry and boulders on the ground
all the way to major ones like quest items disappearing or a conversation option not coming up, bugs that can break quest or even the main storyline
there are some designs that could be done differently (or polished up if somebody didn't insist on 11.11.11)
this alone though is not enough to spoil the fun that Skyrim is

summed up TESV:Skyrim is fun, it does have its quirks though they are nothing major overall
the game is really atmospheric and it will pull you in
the lack of direction may feel suffocating for some but it usually wears off afterwards
do not break the game down, Skyrim really is a sum of its parts
the game does have this quantity > quality mindset even though some of the parts aren't quite as good as the rest
fortunately the overall product is hardly what we could call bad

and if properly patched sometime in the future, TESV:Skyrim could become one of the best PC rpgs available

ps. yeah for a freaking sake a norse mythology based game with no sea monsters ?! I'm disappointed
score reduced due to escalated major balance issues end-game

7.5/10

Last edited:
Level 11
Notably, the wolf textures are god-awful. I was hoping for something better, something borderline realism. Though the mountains are very aggressive and realistic from a distance, up close the aren't as pretty. The tree leaves and grass look pretty poor too.
Also, as if an excuse, the XBox is having graphic problems, but there should be a patch soon for it.

As for more lulz, you can still ride your horse up mountains.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I heard that the PC version is getting a HD texture pack later.

Frankly people are such graphic hores latly. I heard people saying sonic generations looks like crap... Ironically they say 360 games can look good which is suprizing seeing how amazing a proper DX11 game can look on PC.

Level 7
Whats the big deal about graphics anyway? i personally think the graphics in skyrim are great but thats just my opinion. Its not the graphics that make elderscrolls great, its the fact that you have so many choices of what you want your character to be, and all the stuff your able to do.

Level 31
The question shouldn't be about technical graphical prowess. It should be about immersion.

If the graphics are good enough to help you feel as immersed as possible, then they are doing their job.

Being as it's an open world game, that's sort of the idea. Under these parameters, I think they are adequate.

Level 34
The question shouldn't be about technical graphical prowess. It should be about immersion.

If the graphics are good enough to help you feel as immersed as possible, then they are doing their job.
Well put, I definitely agree.

Level 23
. only game I can think of that has worse graphics vs its hype is probably Diablo 3.

Just because it has a very own and specific art style that does not mean that the graphics are shit. I personally find Diablo 3's look rather coherent and well done. That might be my personal view, but even if you dislike the style, that does not mean it's shit but personal preference.

Level 17
I never said it's shit (even though it is)
"very own and specific art style"
I'm not against blizzard's attempts to stick to their "remarkable" art style (what in my opinion, is merely just an excuse for producing below-average, low poly visuals, showing no kind of technological advancement since yr2004 only to keep the production costs/efforts at minimum) but it's no excuse for how shitty it is. I've seen much better visuals with much more interesting art styles in indie games and all that for 1% of blizzard's budget. Trine for example.

what I'm complaining about is that Diablo 3 is technologically outdated in all ways and in my opinion what it is showcasing was outdated in 2006 let alone in god-knows-when-they-will-release-it and that if it was a game not made by highly critically acclaimed company with a giant horde of mindless followers it would be massively panned by critics in this area.

in general I think blizzard's games are the most overrated in gaming history. and that they only live off their immense fan base. they are an example of utterly mainstream profit-driven company that brought nothing new into the gaming industry since the vanilla wow.
and oh yeah, if "Starcraft 2" "trilogy" was named "Super cosmic trilogy ass saga star one" and made by "Manhole cover productions" it would get 5 out of 10 because it just sucks.

Last edited:
Talavaj, you should note that computer graphics has no more such steep evolution of graphics like it was 10 years ago, when 3D hardware was coming out and every year a big innovation came up (which also meant that you had to upgrade your hardware very often). Today the development of graphics slowed (fortunately for our wallets) and expecting something breathtaking is futile.

And graphics was never Blizzard's strong point, they rather focused on other (more important) fields, so no wonder they got so many fans, one of reason also for disponibility for users which don't have high end computer.

I admit, I don't like minecraft because of shitty graphics (although I don't like also the gameplay much), but some games like Mount&Blade, you would say it's shitty, but would never trade that awesome combat for the graphics it has.

Level 17
@Mechanical Man yes graphics have slowed down but thats not the case of Diablo 3, I was certainly not expecting anything breathtaking from blizzard, but diablo is nowhere near on par with modern graphics, heck games from 2006~2007 boasted with better graphics and technological features.

I admit I love minecraft despite it's shitty graphics, and don't get blizzard wrong, they aren't considerate of the people with poor computers, they just want to boost their sales even through these folks.
As for blizzard's strong points, the most groundbreaking game they ever made was wow, wc3 was just starcraft in 3d and starcraft 2 is just warcraft 3 in better 3d.
and diablo3 will just be diablo2 in "slightly better" 3d.

I don't have any problem with their fans eating any soup they cook only because it has a different smell nor that their games are as mainstream as they can get. besides they deserved their fame (sometime loong looong ago) they just got lazy because of it (and because of activision's influence)
I just hope their new next gen mmo will be a blast, and not a "World of starcraft" *derp* otherwise they lose even the little bit of credibility they had left.

and back to topic:
I freaking hate skyrim's menu and the fact that neither fullscreen nor windowed mode allows you to go desktop no matter what kind of athletic stunt you do doesn't help either. It really is a bad xbox port.

Level 37
I freaking hate skyrim's menu and the fact that neither fullscreen nor windowed mode allows you to go desktop no matter what kind of athletic stunt you do doesn't help either. It really is a bad xbox port.

Indeed that was my opinion at the beginning. I was really horrified. However more time spending to the game more I got used to the interface. Now it's fine and I've no problems with it.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
neither fullscreen nor windowed mode allows you to go desktop
Guess thats better than TES4 - Oblivion where there was a more than 85% chance that alt tabing would break the game session upon resuming.

Or by the sounds of the recent above posters I am guessing that is still the case...

Very sloppy compared to blizzard games. I tested WC3 and SC2 simultaniously by playing an online multiplayer session of both games at the same time and alt tabbing between them (often directly from 1 game to the next) and nothing crashed at all. However valve games like their free alien spawn one are also extreemly prone to crashes when alt tabbing.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
As I'm getting Skyrim in some months (hopefully), I was thinking... Does it require the same amount of tweaking Oblivion does?

I mean, for every hour I played that game, I spent some 20 minutes messing with the ini files.

Level 17
even when I play in windowed (getting to the desktop is never really smooth enough) sometimes the game just gets stuck and I only get black screen. and the game stops working quite randomly.

oh and nobody finds it funny that dual wielded weapons are conjured mid-air ? apparently, as only one weapon is sheated the second appears in your hand via some magician's trick.

Last edited:
Level 27
Why do I always ruin every TES game for myself by killing some quest person when i'm only level 1 causing me to rob the charahcters whole house from goods only to get killed or caught by guards that overpower and outnumber me?

Yeah TES probably still sucks for me. Never got into it, I am quite RPG player though.

It all feels so random... sure there are a lot of things to do but you're all alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.