• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim ! {lulz?^^}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
If you want a game that does not treat you like you're a child that cower in the face of difficulty I recommend Witcher II. But if you're looking for a game you can sink more then 100 hours into I suggest Skyrim.

Level 22
I don't like MMOs too much, the limits on what you can do are huge, and the lack of strategic depth annoys me too, it's just a lot of key hitting, changing items. It's really very boring and mundane, whereas in TES, I feel like I can apply some strategy to each engagement, and the engagements, are much more visceral and entertaining. Furthermore I don't like RPGs or MMOs too be fair, games without competition lose appeal too fast. But I did love Oblivion and Morrowind, I have something like 40 days of gameplay in Oblivion... But I didn't really like Skyrim, something was missing...

Level 35
If you want a game that does not treat you like you're a child that cower in the face of difficulty I recommend Witcher II. But if you're looking for a game you can sink more then 100 hours into I suggest Skyrim.

Got both Witcher games, however not really happy with it. Primarily do to some mechanic flaws that hopefully was fixed in the developer cut version, which I own - but still haven't played :grin:

I kinda understand the sentiment Riotz - maybe it was too neat? For instance both the thieves guild and the Dark Brotherhood felt missing, and there was a lack of secret doors :wink: So yea, a combination of those two - with a focus/story like Shivering isles - hence god themed world to become the "owner".

Status
Not open for further replies.