• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim ! {lulz?^^}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Or simply use shouts to win. Duel wield is easy mode for me right now since I can kill people before they get back up from my Unrelenting Force. It's on Master. Level 32 or so.

If you really want to die/face a challenge: Go to the Stormwind leader and miss your shout at him.. he will keep attacking you with shouts until one gets stuck in the ground and is pawned to dead by his guards. Thats at least what happened to me the last two times. Might be a bug though. :grin:

I've noticed that more of them tend to spawn the farther along in the main quest you get. Either that or your level. I dunno which. But I've been getting increasingly more frequent dragon fights too.

I agree. :xxd:
When I meet an Ancient Dragon, it becomes a battle of arrows for me. :xxd:
As for Dragons, Frost and Fire Dragons, and Blood Dragons, I just cut them to size with Elemental Fury and my dual Glass Swords. :)
Elder Dragons are still a bit strong, but not too much to handle.
I've only been executed by being thrown around twice, when I was fightning Numinex at the Western Watchtower near Whiterun, and by a random dragon attack at the College of Winterhold. How about you guys? :D

Last edited:
Level 35
I've been eaten by an elder dragon once. Damn strong ones. I reloaded and got back to where I met him but then only a blood dragon showed up and I minced him with a few swings :(

Been eaten once, at a place where it sucked major as I hand to run a huge distance again to regain what I lost from having to reload. Weren't aware that they could eat one before that happened. But I kinda liked seeing it though :thumbs_up:

Level 34
Been eaten twice I think. Overall dragons are a huge disappointment for me. They seem more like something to farm than anything else.

I've been eaten a few times, but I've never got that animation where I climb up on their neck and swing at their head. Is that because I use a 2h weapon?

Been eaten twice I think. Overall dragons are a huge disappointment for me. They seem more like something to farm than anything else.

Try some of the mods I linked earlier!

Level 34
I've been eaten a few times, but I've never got that animation where I climb up on their neck and swing at their head. Is that because I use a 2h weapon?

Try some of the mods I linked earlier!
I probably will after I beat the game. I'm still loving the game, just balance sucks, so maybe those will fix it! I find the game starts easy, then gets pretty hard, then gets easy again.

Level 34
100 level master restoration was like god mode in oblivion, and I think 100 level enchanting and smithing are the same with skyrim.
Smithing definitely makes you incredible. My weapons do over 100 damage. I have yet to find anything close to that without upgrading. I wish they would have made the crafts less awesome and almost necessary.

Just hit level 100 2-handed and smithing :D

Attachments

• ScreenShot18.jpg
    ScreenShot18.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 417
  • ScreenShot14.jpg
    ScreenShot14.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 134
  • ScreenShot19.jpg
    ScreenShot19.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 476
Level 34
I really don't like the dragon armor. Anyone know of any good skins?
Although I do like the helmet, but currently I use ebony set with the dragon helm so I miss out on perks.

Get Daedric, then. :p
Almost the same armor rating, and with level 100 Smithing, you can actually make any armor go past the armor rating cap.

That's not difficult to do. If I used a dragonbone helmet instead of a jagged crown, my armor would be at ~740, way past the armor limit of 567. With the crown (which looks a lot better I think), I'm just under the armor limit, and that's good enough for me.

Level 7
I really hate companions, because they do most job instead of me :p
I had Azura's companion i don't know his name and i had to kill him cause in some dungeon i done lots of damage to him. ROFL.

@Pyritie Galdur Amulet is bad :( am I right ? Btw: Would anything happen if i continue completing Daedra quests ? Cause I keep helping them (half gods :D )

Agree, companions are a pain, especialy if your a ranged class, you've got as much change of hitting your ally with an arrow or spells as you have an enemy, there realy should be a turn friendly fire off option.

And don;t even get me started about horses, so stupid...

Level 13
i couldn't resist not to answer..
Game.. game just rocks. World is changing always, today you come and see a camp, come tommorow it isn't there anymore, everyone, nearly every character has his own story, there are quests coming over the time, random time, random quest.
There are many ways to complete the game, really, imperials or stormcloaks or just explore world. Craft and create your weapons. Upgrade them, enchant, go in fight. Own them. Level up, battle gets tougher get better gear, collect gold, buy houses, fill them... much more. Killing dragons, finishing moves, shouts all that improve gameplay.

Level 2
First let me say that I've really enjoyed playing Skyrim - up to a point.

No story spoilers;
Once I reach about halfway through the mainquest I've reached character lvl50 and gotten Enchanting/Alchemy/Smithing to 100 - craft a set or two of equipment.... and then it just gets boring.

*Simply by levling alchemy you'll end up with more money than you could ever spend.

*Nothing can harm you and things die in 1-2 hits, even dragons and dungeon/quest bosses.

*Nothing mobs drop or I find in dungeons through questing or in shops can even compare to what I've already crafted / can craft for myself.

*No reason to loot bodies, no reason to check vases/chests - soon the only reason to travel to the end of the dungeon is just in order to progress the current quest...

*With all that there is less reason to explore and I find myself not willing to play.

TL;DR - Crafts endgame gear halfway through the game, no challenge, no reward, game gets boring.

Level 22
Yeah, I don't get how you can get enchanting, alchemy and smithing to level 100 so early on (when you're not abusing it at least, like Pyritie said).

so far, I fought about 5 or 6 dragons by now...

I really love the game, the only thing I miss about is the spell system of morrowind where you can combine spells to create ur own...

Definitely. But I believe there are some mods that add lots of new spells already.
Don't you mean Oblivion though? Or could you combine spells in Morrowind as well? It's been a long time since I last played, so I'm not sure.

Level 51
I played Skyrim about 100 hours now, and after this time it get's somehow boring. I've done nearly all major quests, dark brotherhood, Imperials, thieves-guild, the companions, mainquest, killed around 40 dragons, etc. The exploring alone gets a little bit boring after that too. I mean, I got 1000000 optional quests in my quest log as well as a few other ones, but I have so much quests that I can't even remember what happened in their pre-quests etc. ;_;

Level 18
Well, i have 89 spare dragon souls now, and i am still exploring for the Dragon shrines/Word walls, to unlock all the shouts, Also, if you have the difficulty on MASTER, then it is really fun, because you need to use potions alot, and you have to block/parry and shield bash, and counter. So it really is alot more fun when you're on a hard difficulty.

Level 17
Feels looks and plays like a Beta. Not an alpha. Fun to play but having to find all the cities is a pain :(.
Also whats up with "Recommended Settings low" I just shoved them all to high and my pc is fine using only 57% of my ram :O and not even 5% cpu
o_O that needs fixing

Also i had to restart because in my first go in the tutorial levels i ran too far ahead and the dragon who attacks the tower didnt go away -.-. So i went aimlessly walking around everywhere looking for the guy again but nothing changed and it got stuck.

So had to rmk and go at the correct speed. That needs fixing---

Level 5
skyrim is the bomb and when the sdk comes out it will be even more fun so im rating skyrim a possable 1000/100 it just tops any other game i have ever seen

on the other hand oblivion might be good competition due to the many amounts of mods there are plus there is morroblivion which is super fun too

Level 27
I played Skyrim about 100 hours now, and after this time it get's somehow boring. I've done nearly all major quests, dark brotherhood, Imperials, thieves-guild, the companions, mainquest, killed around 40 dragons, etc. The exploring alone gets a little bit boring after that too. I mean, I got 1000000 optional quests in my quest log as well as a few other ones, but I have so much quests that I can't even remember what happened in their pre-quests etc. ;_;

Well i'm only level 31 now and start to get bored with all the crypts and snow etc. they all look the same. It was fun for a while but after that it's just the same it seems, haven't played it in a while but did again today but lasted an hour or so...

Well i'm only level 31 now and start to get bored with all the crypts and snow etc. they all look the same. It was fun for a while but after that it's just the same it seems, haven't played it in a while but did again today but lasted an hour or so...

Gone to blackreach yet?

Fucking love blackreach

Level 12
meanwhile, at one of my visits to riverwood, that woman named Gerdur was dead lying on the ground. I didn't killed her or did anything that caused her to die, so do you know the reason behind this or should that be just some stupid random bug?

Level 17
Actually to put things in perspective both Assasins creed 2 -brotherhood-and revelations had better graphics than Skyrim. Even oblivion i found better.

Why is it in oblivion the rabbits can run without moving there feet? Why does my horse look retarded and not even walk properly. --

Why the hell do wolves run in a 2Frame Animation. O.O And lol how after becoming the thane i could steal things and then go I AM THE JARL's THANE FEAR ME. sad it was only usuable once :(

Also that mod looks epic :O.

Already skyrim is a joke. And if a dragon like that came into my medieval fantasy o_O i would die of laughter instead of fear

Level 48
meanwhile, at one of my visits to riverwood, that woman named Gerdur was dead lying on the ground. I didn't killed her or did anything that caused her to die, so do you know the reason behind this or should that be just some stupid random bug?

Skyrim is a dynamic world. A bandit might have killed her, a thief who tried to steal from her and she fought back, a dragon attack, etc. It's not a bug, I actually got an inheritance letter from some farmer in Whiterun. I assume I helped his family or something.

No, blackreach is underground

I was referring to The_wand_mirror, who said that 'Skyrim is getting boring'. The Winterhold area is empty from the perspective that it lacks caves and dungeons and such, but it's an awesome area with lots of stuff to find.

Level 18
I completed the Thieves and Dark Brotherhood guilds, and became a master assassin, And it's really fun, the BUT, As backing up what Deolrin said, it is a Dynamic world, you get hired mercenaries chasing you down, and you start getting people *Your followers* Killed, like my thane was killed in Whiterun once, and i don't know how it happened but i know that i am Wanted in a few cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.