• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dynasty Warriors: Nan Zhong

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
--------------------

Dynasty Warriors - Conquest of Nan Zhong
Created by Darknessfalls003

Map Info:

DW3 CoNZ is a Dota-like game where 2 bases send out troops at each other. The goal of which is to kill the
enemy leader (Zhuge Liang for Shu and Meng Huo for Nanman Tribe).
All you have is a main building, barrack, lumber mill, Altar of kings(invulnerable) and some watch towers.
While farming wood you need to make armies and chose a hero to fight with.
Gold is only used for special units/items and can be obtained by killing creeps.

On the Green(Shu) team there are 2 players. Blue and Teal with Blue being the support and Teal the main attack force.
While on Brown(Nanman) there is only Dark Green, the tribal warriors.

F9 should explain most of the game.

Features:

• One of 4 heroes to play with
  • Item Shops
  • Animal Dens
  • Supply Control Points
  • Neutral capturable base
  • Main Objective
  • Side Objective
  • Events and secret Events
  • Command (-task/-tasks displaying all the current objectives)
  • 2v1 gameplay

Screenshots and Videos:

204116-albums8459-picture102210.png

204116-albums8459-picture102205.png

204116-albums8459-picture102206.png

204116-albums8459-picture102207.png

204116-albums8459-picture102211.png

204116-albums8459-picture102208.png

204116-albums8459-picture102209.png

Change Log:

Added:
  • Unit Dialogue
  • -task/-tasks commands
  • secret event

Fixed:
  • Supply Points
  • Typo's

Added:
  • 3 side events for Teal
  • Second chance for Teal
  • First Hero event
  • Fortification choice for Dark Green

Fixed:
  • Supply Points Mass
  • Small buggs
  • Skins remained ripped because i don't want to ruin the environment
  • Temple boss & creeps Buffed

Added:
  • (healing) Wells
  • Edited Items in shop
  • Added more creeps
  • Base Captains
  • Attack choice for Blue
  • Few minor Events
  • Second chance for Dark Green (event reward)
  • Added another Hero event

Fixed:
  • Hotkeys for Hero Ability's
  • Terrain buggs

Added:
  • Explosives Event
  • Edited Items in shop
  • Added more creeps
  • Bonus class-events for Heroes
  • Skins

Fixed:
  • Improved discription
  • Minor buggs

Added:
  • 2 players
  • 3 heroes for new players
  • Final class-event
  • New Boss Event
  • Pvp reward system
  • Items can be bought at your main building
  • New Jungle Shop

Fixed:
  • improved unit stats
  • Fixed command buggs
  • Decaying game speed over time!

latest version is +8mb to play the last version under that download here: Dynasty Warriors: Nan Zhong - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com
or get the 8mb bypass: Warcraft III bypass map file size limit. [ver.6]

Credits:

Models:

Author's notes:

Report ALL the buggs or whatever you find wrong/should be fixed, vision buggs wallhacks or anything.
Also if something is wrong with my whole discription give me time to update it instead of removing my map. Typing all of this is annoying as it is and i already got 2 previous uploads removed.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Dynasty Warriors 5 Conquest of Nan Zhong
China Tribal Shu armies army Nanman Darknessfalls003 Warcraft 3 map
Contents

Dynasty Warriors: Nan Zhong (Map)

Reviews
15th Feb 2016 StoPCampinGn00b: Well, I'm sorry to say this but you're going to have to credit the authors of all those models as stated in the rules. Once you do so, you can update it as Orcnet hints that it can be approved with just a few things...
deepstrasz
1. You could try finding proper icons for units. I mean surely the Footman one doesn't fit the Spearman. Maybe you could ask someone to do it: Requests if you cannot. These help: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Complete Icon Tutorial - All About...

M

15th Feb 2016
StoPCampinGn00b: Well, I'm sorry to say this but you're going to have to credit the authors of all those models as stated in the rules. Once you do so, you can update it as Orcnet hints that it can be approved with just a few things that need to be cleaned up. Set to needs fix.

05:03, 30th Oct 2015
Orcnet: Removed those dynasty warriors rip models, can be approved after taking them out.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
You need to give proper credits. Look on other maps and see how it's done. You can use this to help you find the resources you've used and their authors in case you forgot or don't know which are which: Resources in Use by Dynasty Warriors: Nan Zhong | HIVE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:
1. You could try finding proper icons for units. I mean surely the Footman one doesn't fit the Spearman. Maybe you could ask someone to do it: Requests if you cannot. These help:
Button Manager v1.8.2
BLP Lab v0.5.0
Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons
How to Make an Icon
2. Unit and building colouring should be the same for one player. Watch towers are brown for the blue player.
3. Not sure how you're supposed to research Defend on Spearmen. Also, I don't think they have a shield.
4. You could add hero glow to those which have none: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
5. Main building upgrade descriptions mention you'll be able to build things which I cannot seem to find a way how to.
6. You only control heroes. Where's the player army somewhere was written about? Alright, so, you have to go to a neutral shop/camp for that (mercenaries and buying barracks).

Apart from a few custom content, everything is Warcraft III.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Can some real moderator come rate this, this santa clause idiot basically keeps creating reasons to dissaprove of the map .
And if u look around all players have a barracks near their main building or lumber mill.

next update i will make a trigger that pans the camera over all the buildings for the blind to see.
You realize your map was in Substandard before for a long time? I looked through the section and saw the reason it was there: because you didn't write a credits list. I put it to Pending afterwards and had a look at it and realized how simple it is.

If you have anything more to say about my unfair action, contact the staff for someone else to review and decide the state of your map: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/