• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Keeper

keeperqu2.png

Overview
So... You're a bad-ass dungeon keeper. A disembodied demigod in control of his own domain. And you want to expand.

1. You Don't give orders to monsters, you pick them up and put them where you want them.
2. You don't have a "Dungeon Keeper Hero" you're a disembodied spirit thing.
3. You Cast spells from a sidebar, Select rooms to build from the sidebar, and can pick up units from the sidebar (I dunno how hard that'll be ot make)
4. You build locations, not your units. They build by the tile, instantly, but cost you gold. You can unbuild rooms for half the gold you paid. You don't build buildings, there is no such thing.
5. You don't build monsters, they come into your dungeon by themselves. The exception is when monsters come from sacficies.
The Team
Darkholme: Project Overlord
redmarine: Digging/ Map Generation System
Eleandor: Pickup Unit/Drop System
MurderMode: Pickup Unit/Drop System

Still Needed:
Land Claiming System
Room Building System
Workshop Building System
Spell System and Menus
Unit Status System with ability to pick up units from it.
Monster AI
Possibly some other stuff - Models maybe, etc.
Specifics to be Re-Added later. I had multiple tabs open and accidentally saved over the new one with an old one...
The information for the specifics is coming from HERE.

Last edited:
Level 17
Since units can't be selected, because they do whatever they want, how about, whenever you select a unit, it's added to your hand? I can make a system for that I think.

You left click a unit, it picks it up. You can hold 8 or 10 at a time.
You right click a unit, it slaps it - this can make it work faster. the slapping may be unnecessary. Right clicking on empty tiles you on and not on a unit drops a unit there from your hand.

Does this mean you want to make this project with me?

The drawback to the original game is that it was a huge pain to make multiplayer work, as it used ipx, and the multiplayer seemed to be added as an afterthought.

Level 21
right clicking can't really be detected, only selection events, which in this case means left clicking (or drag selecting, but I think that can be disabled somewhere) a unit. Thus slapping sounds unlikely to be implemented (any time soon)

You'll also need other systems, such as an advanced AI. One example (and probably the toughest to implement) would be imps automatically digging out sand / gold / diamonds that are marked by you.
Other systems would include gold storage, upkeep, making buildable floors, ...

Sounds difficult, if not impossible in the first place. Like I said, I might help you out with the selection system, and perhaps a few others too (if I find a way to do it in the first place), but only if I have time.
Another remark would be that DK2 contains some additional rooms and units, and also other mechanisms for training. in DK2, units automatically gain experience from killing enemies, and can only level up to level 4 in the training room. Above that, there was an arena room that allowed you to make 2 of your creatures fight (to the death! so keep your healing powers ready or remove the loser in time), making them level over time, but also kill each others over time. Max level here is 8. The last 2 levels can only be gained by fighting for real, I think.

Level 17
right clicking can't really be detected, only selection events, which in this case means left clicking (or drag selecting, but I think that can be disabled somewhere) a unit. Thus slapping sounds unlikely to be implemented (any time soon)

You'll also need other systems, such as an advanced AI. One example (and probably the toughest to implement) would be imps automatically digging out sand / gold / diamonds that are marked by you.
Other systems would include gold storage, upkeep, making buildable floors, ...

Sounds difficult, if not impossible in the first place. Like I said, I might help you out with the selection system, and perhaps a few others too (if I find a way to do it in the first place), but only if I have time.
Another remark would be that DK2 contains some additional rooms and units, and also other mechanisms for training. in DK2, units automatically gain experience from killing enemies, and can only level up to level 4 in the training room. Above that, there was an arena room that allowed you to make 2 of your creatures fight (to the death! so keep your healing powers ready or remove the loser in time), making them level over time, but also kill each others over time. Max level here is 8. The last 2 levels can only be gained by fighting for real, I think.

I actually bought DK2, played for about a month, and then traded it to a friend for dk1 (which I liked about 70x more)

And Yeah. We would need

Advanced AI for all the units.
Some system for marking blocks of dirt to dig (maybe on select you add them to a group, and then mark them with a glow or something)
A way to target the ground with right click for dropping units (perhaps via a dummy unit or something)
A way to tell which tiles have been claimed by your army

Level 4
I've thought about making this game too, but yeah the same thing puzzled me - how to effectively dig out the terrain and create rooms. Sure you could do it with doodads, but it just wouldnt look right. Also, the AI will need to be hardcore for this map, considering you dont control the units. You should still be able to posess 1 unit at a time tho :p I'll keep an eye on this thread and if there is anything I can help out with I'll let you know

Level 19
I would like to help you a bit by making one myself and create some of the systems. If you need some systems I'll gladly give you them. The AI will be a problem and I'll try to create some of them.
Accomplished so far:
-I've created a system which creates walls all over the map.

Last edited:
Level 17
I would like to help you a bit by making one myself and create some of the systems. If you need some systems I'll gladly give you them. The AI will be a problem and I'll try to create some of them.
Accomplished so far:
-I've created a system which creates walls all over the map.
That's cool. I think they might need to be destructibles though, as you'll need to be able to target them like trees so that your imps know to take them down.

And instead of making one all by yourself, when don't we both work one ONE map, and then once we have the mechanics and such working enough that they are close enough to being done, we can split it into two separate maps if necessary. :) - EntSeed is kindof my main focus right now, but that should be done in like a week I think, (Or at least my part of it).

Level 21
Personally, I think it'd be better if each required system is made in a separate map. That way, you wouldn't need to update that 1 map to the most recent one all the time when multiple people are working on it, but you can make everything in separate maps, by different people, then combine everything in 1 map (and occasionally other maps too). Just a thought.

1 word on how I see the systems being implemented the best:
1) a "Divine Hand" system:
Whenever a unit you own is selected, it's added to some sort of "stack" with max. 8 units (or any number, but 8 it is in the original game). When your dungeon heart casts a "release" spell, the first unit will be dropped at the target point. I'll probably make this today or tomorrow if you want.
2) A random map generator:
Randomly generating the map would require a more complex system than seen right now. Rather than randomly generating gold, they should be generated in clusters. On a standard 4 player map, there could be 5 gold clusters: one near each base (randomly pick a point close to the heart but not IN the heart, then randomly pick 10 points near that point and generate gold) and one in the middle of the map. In addition to this, this can be expanded to create neutral rooms or caves with neutral monsters, and ofcourse more important: portals.
3) Capturing rooms:
No idea, got to think about that one, but I guess an imp could have a channeling "charm" ability, that requires some casting time.
4) Luring dungeon monsters:
Every player has a list of variables, including: lairspace, hatcheryspace, training room space, ...
Every portal creates a creature after a random amount of time. The creature is chosen out of a list of all monsters. If the chosen creature's food/trainingroom/lair requirements fits the space a player has, then it's created. Once created, those playervariables will be decreased.
5) Imp AI.
The easiest way I can think of an imp AI is doing something like this:
Every 10 seconds, for each imp a list of instructions runs. The first instruction that can be executed will be given to the imp.
Instructions:
a) If a patch of sand/gold/diamonds is relativelly close to the imp, he'll be ordered to harvest it.
b) If an unclaimed piece of land is relativelly close to the imp, he'll be ordered to claim it.
c) If a bunch of unclaimed gold (aka gold that's not in a treasury room / was just harvested) is relativelly close to the imp, he'll get it and bring it to the nearest treasury room
d) If an unclaimed room is relativelly close to the imp, he'll claim it.
e) Else: 25% chance to reinforce the nearest wall; 75% chance to run into a random direction.

If e occurs, and the imp walks into a random direction, after 10 seconds he checks again whether there's any other job to do. That way, imps should relativelly be busy all the time.

6) Harvesting.
Basically, sand / gold / diamonds would be units owned by neutral passive (so technically, you could have a 12 player map). Since these can only be harvested by imps, a good AI could allow an imp to attack a neutral passive unit.
Whenever sand/gold/diamonds are selected by a player, it's added to a unitgroup. The imp constantly checks whether he's close to any unit in the group. When a patch is selected again, it's removed from the group.
When gold is harvested, a bunch of gold "resource" is dropped, and can be picked up by you (in your hand) or an imp. Diamonds can't be dropped, and act like an infinite resource.

7) Monster AI
Monsters have some values attached to them, such as "hunger", "sleep", etc.
When those become too low, they are automatically going to a lair / hatchery / ... to increase it again.
A mistress for instance would like to go to the torture room after a while.
If the value becomes 0, the creature leaves the dungeon.
Every 10 seconds or so, a creature begins another action depending on its current state such as go eat / go sleep / ...

Level 4
To stack the units you could just have some kind of unit with a cargo out of the playable area and when the player selects a unit it would be instantly moved near the cargo unit, have its ownership changed to that of the player and be forced to board. Then to release a unit the player would set the rally point of the cargo to a point, and then unload desired unit into a rect which would set its ownership back to neutral and move it instantly to the rally point of the cargo unit.

Level 19
Eleandor, I've created the digging system you know like highlight the walls to make it enemy so your imps will go for it.
This might just be temporarily till I've got mood to make it more efficient.
All the gold lying on the floor could be small on walkable unit coins that got the gold mine ability so it'll be a piece of cake implementing that system. ^^

There is a 32 military units limit in Dungeon Keeper 2. Couldn't we not just make the pick up units to limit 32 instead of 8? The imps could probably be controllable to build or could we just add the building ability to the Dungeon Hearth.

MurderMode, wouldn't there be a delay with it? If it is efficient and fast it could be used or we could just save them as variables. :D

Attachments

• Dungeon Keeper Layout v0.02.w3x
    121.5 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Level 21
redmarine, there's 1 problem with your system: if player 1 and player 2 select the same wall, there'll be a problem, because each wall can only be owned by 1 player. Besides, this requires 1 additional player for each player to make things work. Eventually, you might want to try playing DK with 12 players, although the original game couldn't be played with that many.

I see 2 possible solutions. I don't know which one is more performing though.
Solution 1: don't change ownership of walls. Instead, add / remove a wall to/from a unit group (array of 12, one for each player). Then periodically check if an imp is near one of the units (walls) in the group (wallgroup) and make him attack the wall. For a visual indication, you could create an effect on the wall using GetLocalPlayer.
Solution 2: Create 12 buffs, 1 for each player. When a wall is selected, make a dummy cast the buff on the wall, or remove the corresponding buff. Same principle, if a wall has a certain buff, the imp attacks it.

Solution 1 would probably be best in my opinion. If you know a better way, please elaborate.

On the selectionlimit: not a good idea imo. Remember how you can pick up chickens, gold, units and imps. I don't know why one would like to pick up a bunch of chickens and drop it into the enemy base, but changing the limit to *only* 32 would still be a strange number. Either way, a good system always is a flexible system, that allows you to change that number easily anyway.

Something else now: I'd use the "wood" indication for gold, and the "gold" indication for mana.
You remember how these messages pop up such as "battle" or "new creature in dungeon"? This could be simulated by using hero icons. When the dummy hero is selected, a small window pops up with the message. If it's a "combat dummy hero", we might create some kind of multiboard that gets updated during combat. But the last one seems rather complicated and should only be done when the time is there.

Some possible idea's for an expansion to this would be including a human race (you know, playing the badass lord of the lands). Yet again, it's too soon to brainstorm about that.

EDIT: do you guys use WE Newgen?

Level 19
No, I'm not a Jasser but I got it. As I said I'll have to make it more efficient and I'll do my best to fix it.
Edit: I'm confused and I don't think I know how to fix it.
Question: How many players are we aiming to have?

Level 21
Ok, here's the dropping system I have so far.

Some notes: visually it's not looking extremely pleasing. You could make the unit fall out of the air some way, but eyecandy is for later. I always say: get everything to work, then look at the details.
Something else that *should* be added is a visual indication on how your stack looks like. What unit you're dropping next, what units will follow. I'd make a multiboard for that, showing with icons the units. Again, eyecandy comes later.
Another note: currently there can be max. 8 units on the stack for each player. It's quite easy to increase this, just set the initial value of the "MAX_DIVINE_HAND" integer to a number.

There was something else I didn't add yet, but I forgot what... if you think something is missing, please tell me.
Oh, right, I just discovered I can drop creatures in undiscovered land... should be fixed ofcourse.

The mapname is digging, as I actually planned to make the diggingsystem first, but redmarine was doing that already, so...

Attachments

• digging.w3x
    57.9 KB · Views: 191
Level 4
Well i just tested it out, and there doesnt seem to be a delay. I just think it is a good method to use, because it allows you to see the units you are holding and drop them at will. It needs a bit of tweaking to work for a multiplayer game, but try it out n see what you think.. (yeah I know its a bit buggy but that could be rectified if more time was put into it)

Last edited:
Level 21
What's wrong with making them heroes? It's gonna be the easiest way anyway...

Attached is a map with my build of the pickup/drop system and a digging system (we can use redmarine's if it appears his is better). If anyone else has a better one, feel free to use that one or give suggestions to mine.

We'll also need a better "rock" model. One that looks more asymetric and has a better texture... I mean, I hope the borg cube is just a placeholder :D

Last edited:
Level 17
What's wrong with making them heroes? It's gonna be the easiest way anyway...

Attached is a map with my build of the pickup/drop system and a digging system (we can use redmarine's if it appears his is better). If anyone else has a better one, feel free to use that one or give suggestions to mine.

We'll also need a better "rock" model. One that looks more asymetric and has a better texture... I mean, I hope the borg cube is just a placeholder :D

If we make them heroes then we'll have like 3000 hero icons on the right side of the page. You might have 40 units. If they are all classified as heroes for the purpose of leveling up then they all get hero buttons (unless you know how to turn that off) that float on the left hand side.

Level 21
If we make them heroes then we'll have like 3000 hero icons on the right side of the page. You might have 40 units. If they are all classified as heroes for the purpose of leveling up then they all get hero buttons (unless you know how to turn that off) that float on the left hand side.

I remember it was possible. After asking PurplePoot (ty), all you need to do is go to the object editor, Stats - Hero - hide hero icons / display death message / hude minimap display.

The mistress is looking good!

An update on the pick up / drop units: I added a multiboard that displays the units you picked up. Also fixed a small bug with the dropping.

Attachments

• digging.w3x
    168.9 KB · Views: 95
Level 19
If we are going for mine we can have max 6 players. I don't know if that is enough for you guys. Basicly my system insures that it will only make the wall enemy to you and not the others. Your choice.
Perhaps the leveling system could just be floating text? Just make it small and make it like this:
([Level] - [Experience]) - [Status])

Your system seems to work better now and but perhaps the Paladins should have their icons in the multiboard :D?

Level 17
I think 12 players is what we want. We might still be able to use yours though. Don't worry about the player count, we might be able to make it so they don't take up a player and all your functions still would work, just with some tweaking.

I like the random placement, but maybe you should set it up to place destructibles? (doodads with HP). Just a thought.

I've been working on signature Icons. I have 2. 1 for EntSeed, and one for Keeper.

You guys can feel free to use the one for here.

I have them in 3 sizes, which do you guys like better?
Fullsize only works if its the only one you've got.

----Sig 1.
My Projects
----Sig 2.
My Projects
----Sig 3.
My Projects

Last edited:
Level 21
If we are going for mine we can have max 6 players. I don't know if that is enough for you guys. Basicly my system insures that it will only make the wall enemy to you and not the others. Your choice.
Perhaps the leveling system could just be floating text? Just make it small and make it like this:
([Level] - [Experience]) - [Status])

Your system seems to work better now and but perhaps the Paladins should have their icons in the multiboard :D?

Ofcourse, but I only added icons for the peasants, abos and chickens. Mainly because that would need to be changed anyway since, as far as I know, there weren't abonimations in DK :)

In my opinion, once the basics of the gameplay is there, we should release maps for any number of players, so the more we can have at the same time, the better.

About the random placement: currently my digging system can only work on units. I'm not sure if I could actually change it to destructibles anyway. Perhaps redmarine can?

rofl at "get horny" :)

Level 19
I'll just have to place a lot of doooooodaaads around the map thaaaat loook like waaaaaalls and then when clicking you transform them into uuuunits... And the other way around..No problem.
Shit... My friends are here again... I'll have to do this later. :D Just continue making more systems!

Level 8
Thanks Darkholme, =]
I'm looking forward tho this project, and Ent Seed, also I like Siggy 2 the best. xD
I'm quite interested on how you will replicate the DK System into Wc3, What is the size of the map?
It sounds like a very Interesting project, Keep working on it, AND Ent Tree. =]
-Calvin

Level 17
Thanks Darkholme, =]
I'm looking forward tho this project, and Ent Seed, also I like Siggy 2 the best. xD
I'm quite interested on how you will replicate the DK System into Wc3, What is the size of the map?
It sounds like a very Interesting project, Keep working on it, AND Ent Tree. =]
-Calvin

I intend to keep working on both. Ent Seed isn't my original concept though. Technically this isnt either as its based on another game. But I've been wanting to make this map for a long time and it's way overdue.

Level 17
I'll just have to place a lot of doooooodaaads around the map thaaaat loook like waaaaaalls and then when clicking you transform them into uuuunits... And the other way around..No problem.
Shit... My friends are here again... I'll have to do this later. :D Just continue making more systems!

Why do they have to be units at all? you can target trees can't you? can't we just make them like trees?

Level 19
Well we could but then how will they be targeted as enemies? Or should we just make a trigger that automatically draws imps towards it? I am not able to do such a thing because it'll be too advanced for me to do.

I got some questions:

-I'll start adding doodads all around the map first. And after we could probably add a system that turns them into chunks of gold?
-Should the gold walls be trees and normal walls be regular doodad?
-How big shall the map be? There is a limitation on how many doodads allowed.

Last edited:
Level 21
Well we could but then how will they be targeted as enemies? Or should we just make a trigger that automatically draws imps towards it? I am not able to do such a thing because it'll be too advanced for me to do.

I got some questions:

-I'll start adding doodads all around the map first. And after we could probably add a system that turns them into chunks of gold?
-Should the gold walls be trees and normal walls be regular doodad?
-How big shall the map be? There is a limitation on how many doodads allowed.

Check my post to see how I did it. Perhaps it can inspire you... Marking a rock is fully MUI and will only be marked (and blue) for the player that marked it. Right now they're just neutral passive and automatically draw attention from iddle workers. The AI should become a bit more advanced though.

On your questions:
What do you mean with "regular doodads"? You know these can't be attacked, right?
*the* map shouldn't exist really in my opinion. Basically I'd just release a few maps, some being smaller and 1v1v1v1 / 2v2, others being 12 playermaps and thus logically larger. I wouldn't really worry on the unit limit because if you generate them on map initialization, there won't be a warning if you exceed the world edit limitations.

Darkholme, why do they need to be destructibles?

Level 19
My map generator doesn't work ingame due the max destructible limitation... Doh.. It is only able to fill around 10-15% of the map on a playable map area of 180 x 180...
Eleandor, perhaps you could make a better one?

Attachments

• Walls.w3x
    160.1 KB · Views: 98
Level 21
I'll see what I can do.

On the whole destructible thing: The way gold is mined is: a gold chuck is destroyed, and a bunch of gold is dropped, right? Next, an imp picks up the gold and takes it to a treasure room. Thus, you wouldn't really need to harvest gold from trees but you just need to kill a gold "unit" to make it drop gold... Or am I completelly wrong here?

EDIT: your map does work, you're just hitting the OP limit. Should be fixed with using a 0,1 second wait inside the first loop...
Also, you're leaking 32000 locations... *cough* *cough*

Level 19
I've tried playing Dungeon Keeper 2 and there the imps do gather gold from the walls while they are still intact. Some imps are so strong that they destroy the walls before they even can gather from it leaving behind the gold on the floor. But units which die usually leave behind them some treasure.

Level 21
If we're using destructibles, my system of digging would need to be changed, and would probably run slower. In fact, it might become horribly inefficient... Above that, until we get a new model for a wall with a special "marked" animation, there'll be no visual indication to see if a wall has been marked or not...
Personally, it might be easier for me to just make an imp *harvest* a certain amount of gold when a gold patch is attacked, then make the imp return when he reaches his max...

redmarine, you can fix your system yourself by adding a 0,1 seconds wait inside the integer A loop.

Level 17
Darkholme, why do they need to be destructibles?

Personally, it might be easier for me to just make an imp *harvest* a certain amount of gold when a gold patch is attacked, then make the imp return when he reaches his max...

They no longer need to be destructibles. The gradual removal of gold was my reason that they should be (like with trees!) but making them into units will work with the system you've just proposed. They still need to be neutral passive though. Not 1 for each player or anything. And as for what's selected, We need either 12 buffs, or 12 unit groups.

For accuracy's Sake, it might be easier to have gold drop on the ground based on the damage the gold rock takes, and we'll just make carrying gold to the treasury take priority over digging.

There doesn't need to be any *1* map - Once all the systems/models/etc are finished, we can just use the same thing in different sized maps.

Map Generation Questions
1. Can we manage having a difference between water and lava? or will each map need to use one or the other (lava does damage by the second to everything but demonspawn, and dragons (and maybe ghosts and hellhounds, but that just might be me extending logic)
2. What about dynamically generating water and lava, and then not putting dirt in those locations?
3. Finally, the unlikely, can we randomly generate terrain height?

And for tiles. We need 2 natural tiles (Dirt and Lava), then 1 for each roomtype I believe. - And a way to have teamcolored tiles would rock. Maybe we can just make them as pathable doodads, but that might take up too much memory...

And Update
I started making the Bile Demon. Presently its a 2 armed Abomination without a hole in its stomach. Now I need to make him more symmetrical, change the shape of the head a bit, and make a new skin. And add the horns.

I finally got to test out your guys mechanics. The digging system works great. I like the teamcolor idea too. I'm guessing the imps attack based on teams you've set? Instead og changing the owner, maybe you could set it to neutral hostile for now, and just manually change the teamcolor? In the end it'll all be neutral passive, and yeah, don't worry about the imps not attacking on their own, that's part of the reason we will need AI. But we don't want any non-imps to attack the walls, do we. :)

As for the pickups, The one has a functional drop, and the other has a visible set of all picked up units. Both are good really, so I'm not sure which one we should use.

Last edited:
Level 17
Darkholme, do we need to have water and lava? They aren't really necessary.

Hmm. Well, they may not be "necessary', but they really are really nice. Umm. How about placing them manually, and then dirt just won't spawn over top of them? We can worry about it later. Is it ok if I randomly add to your guys systems and post up what I changed? then you guys can look at it and tell me what you think?

I won't change everything, just make small suggestions.

Last edited:
Level 8
Hmm. Well, they may not be "necessary', but they really are really nice. Umm. How about placing them manually, and then dirt just won't spawn over top of them?

That would make some dungeons very generic, always knowing where water/lava is.
Tho, I couldn't think of a better way to even have them in game, whatever you figure out is best is what you should go with. =]
The Project is sounding/looking great, keep working on it!
-Calvin

Level 17
That would make some dungeons very generic, always knowing where water/lava is.
Tho, I couldn't think of a better way to even have them in game, whatever you figure out is best is what you should go with. =]
The Project is sounding/looking great, keep working on it!
-Calvin

Thanks for the encouragement!

Marine: The Gold doesn't work like a gold mine, you attack it too. Umm, what else... Oh, what's the difference between a "diggable wall, and a non-diggable wall"? Is it just for the color change?

Dirt HP are too high. Try like 8. Gold HP should be somewhere between 50 and 100. And eventually I'll make a skin for diamonds (gold that never runs out)

-------------------------------------------
I AM AWESOME! BOW DOWN TO MY HELPING
-------------------------------------------

Alright. I made dirt. I took the BorgCube you guys are using, changed the proportions, and made 2 skins, and teamcolored versions for the models. Selected dirt and gold gives you teamcolor on it, regular gold and dirt do not.

This is good enough dirt for now. May make the models better later. Texture is great for now though. So now when it's selected you can just colorize it.

And use it to have 12 PLAYERS! you can just use the color of the player who clicked it, and still make it neutral hostile! (until we have scripts for the imps to dig)

And we can change the teamcolors to stand out more from the dirt later, in the case of brown and yellow.

And I reuploaded the dirt spawner map with the new models. It'll work better than trees. :)

Attachments

• Dirt&Gold.rar
    323.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Dungeon Keeper Layout v0.02.w3x
    450.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Level 19
Looks great! But doesn't teamcolor only work for units? And what about adding some gold stuff on the gold walls?:ugly: I presume that we are going for units so I'll create a system that creates walls all over a 180 x 180 playable map area.

Status
Not open for further replies.