• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Keeper Wc3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi i'm making a Dungeonkeeper style map with players playing both Dungeon keepers and Heros is this agood idea,
Heres what i've got planned:
1 Dungeon with 4 bosses (just for the sake of having one)
1 Dungeon with 2 bosses (may remove this one don't know how i'll make it fit into backstory)
3 playable dungeon keepers+6 heros (i'll see about a mecenary system As in Dungeon keepers pay heros to protect there base or to help attack other bases)
if 1 dungeon keeper is Computer controlled they all must be computer controllled it becomes unbalanced other wise.
2 groups of trolls who fight against each other (I'll make a system alowing heros to pick a side)NOTE: may not be added at all!

It would be nice if their where some posts containing ideas..

Last edited:
Level 2
Update:
# Removing Dungeons (to Irritating to make every boss Unique)
#Making "Outdoor" Bosses instead
#adding a trading Station(More like a Merchant City)
#Making a System that will cause minions to Revolt if They are unhappy
#may remove one of the Troll Tribes and Make them the Merchant's or another player
#if Done I will make a system allowing merchant's to raise prises
#may also make a mercenary system for the hero's allowing them to switch sides

Status
Not open for further replies.