1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

DREAMLORD Episode II.

Submitted by TISZTELETES
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Dreamlord
Episode II.

29th century - Earth
The world has changed. War corrupted the lands of humanity. The last remaining option of survival, is to find other places where peaceful or rich people can live in harmony without fear. A company named AWT owns the keys of a dimension, where new lives could begin. Meanwhile in Dreamland, Dina Parvey and her best friend, Dean Osprey Baird are in search of Shane Scarlight, a retired hero, to ask him for help...

Game Type: Campaign/Adventure/Action/Cinematic
Maximum Players: 1
Difficulty: You decide
Average Game Time: At least 110 minutes
File Size: 22 Mbs
Version: Gold (fixed)

***Fixed some small glitches!***

Keywords:
Dreamlord, Campaign, Cinematic, Adventure, Action
Contents

DREAMLORD Episode II. (Campaign)

Reviews
23:30, 11th Jan 2009 VGsatomi: Approved. The story look a little longer to get going compared to the first campaign, and the robot soldiers certainly seemed out of place at first. This campaign is just as well made as the previous, with the smooth...
  1. 23:30, 11th Jan 2009
    VGsatomi: Approved. The story look a little longer to get going compared to the first campaign, and the robot soldiers certainly seemed out of place at first. This campaign is just as well made as the previous, with the smooth camera work, good use of 3rd person functions, terrain, implementation of music and other imported material. A good series a maps to keep someone occupied for a while. Great work as usual.

2. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The most accurate type would just be a campaign, please remove the cinematic as part of the game type.

3. olcharlieboi

olcharlieboi

Resources:
    Resources:
    dang it why do all the maps i might want have to be to big for me dl to.....

4. TISZTELETES

TISZTELETES

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There are lots of cinematic events and chapters in this one. I don't want ppl to complain about the many cinematics again, so it's better warn them I think... :ccool:

5. Lobis

Lobis

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't know is it bug or I don't done something but I can't cross this bridge. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  6. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Their complain have nothing to do with it, the accurate type is still a campaign. You can ask our development director Rui about it and he would give you the same answer I does.

7. TISZTELETES

TISZTELETES

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Okay okay I believe you just don't kill me! :clol:
    I don't want to ruin your system or anything like that.
    Thanks for the tip tho! :cwink:

8. Murcky

Murcky

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now I really loved Dreamlord Episode 1 and i like this one too. But there isnt much action in this one and its quite easy to complete than number 1. More action would have made it better imho. But I had fun playing those 2 campaigns and I didnt find any bugs at all. I will rate this with 4/5 because it needs some more action. Well good job :thumbs_up:
    WoW longest message i have made in a long time XD

P.S is there going to be a number 3 or is this the end of the campaign? (if it is i will be sad :sad:)

~Murcky~

9. Kettle

Kettle

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great campaing. Can't say if its better than first one, because I havent completed it yet.
    Stuck at level two (second playable one), third gates with obelisks nearby, can't find more skulls to open them. Any hints? :p

10. TISZTELETES

TISZTELETES

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I know it's much slower than the first episode. I wanted to put less slaughter and more puzzles and cinematics into this one. I think I've succeeded pretty well, however the game might be boring and as you said a bit easy sometimes... :asc:

Yes, there will be an episode 3, tho it will be fully different than the first two.

Hmm... You should search all rooms more carefully. I think the skulls you need are in the snowy garden. Check that area again. :csmile:
    Hope it helped! GL!

11. Murcky

Murcky

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yipee a number 3 :grin: Hope it's gonna be good cant wait for it to be released hehe.

12. MagnusREX

MagnusREX

Resources:
    Resources:
    awesome 5\5

13. TISZTELETES

TISZTELETES

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks man! :cwink:

Well I'll need plenty of time to finish that lol...

14. Murcky

Murcky

Resources:
    Resources:
    As long as you complete and and make it good, i can wait :wink:

15. Azeroc

Azeroc

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yaaay! Awsome its 100% sure that your map is 5/5 , you previusly Dreamlord map make me to love it :gg:

Next Episode of Dreamlord is released, i cant wait it to try it, i rly like these maps :smile:

I love your maps TIZSTELETES :wink:

16. Danzel

Danzel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cannot cross the bridge in the Waterworld. And that is upsetting, because I'd really love to finish this campaign.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  17. Vincent

Vincent

Resources:
    Resources:
    Theres some thing wrong with this map......

18. TISZTELETES

TISZTELETES

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I haven't found anything in the code for that. Did you turn off all the force fields (3)? Ever tried restarting that chapter? I'd really like to help, but I don't know what to say. :croll:

P.S.: Soon I'll release the gold pack, which will include the latest, totally bugless versions of DL1, DL2 and AWDT Final. Don't worry, if it's not working for you now, it will then. :)

19. man2ok

man2ok

Resources:
    Resources:
    Still cannot cross the bridge at chapter 4 even after i turn off all the force fields.. any ideaa...