• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dreamlord - Alter Way Chronicles - 722

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
722logo.jpg

Hi everyone!
I'd like to announce 722, a Silent Hillish 'expansion' of Dreamlord III. Originally I was planning to release it as a new chapter in Alter Way Chronicles, but that campaign is big enough already. This new project contains a lot of new stuff as the story takes place in a different Dreamworld realm and has a totally new atmosphere (creatures, music, mechanics, etc.). I always try to show you people something new and unique with each map I make and this project is no exception.
It is highly recommended to play the previous episode(s) before this one, coz 722 has no tutorial, only small hints here and there, and its story is strongly connected to Alter Way Chronicles. This is my last work in WE, and it will finish the Dreamlord saga.
I don't have much info to share yet, I just wanted to let those who liked the series know that I'm working on this. ;)

PROJECT INFORMATION

Game Type: Adventure
Maximum Players: 1
Difficulty: Moderate
Average Game Time: About 2 hours
File Size: -
Version: -
Download Link: -

GAMEPLAY FEATURES

- A huge horroristic city
- 2 different endings with each character based on your final score
- Score system
- There are no offensive abilities
- Play as Keegan and Kate, two side characters from Ep II. & III.
- Use the weapons and traps you find to defeat your enemies, or just simply hide from them in the bushes.
- Shane Scarlight

CHAPTERS/PROGRESS

Keegan Foster - 100%
Katherine Serrano - 90%

SCREENSHOTS

722screenie1.jpg

14717888.jpg

73913997.jpg

39980649.jpg

clipboard01llci.jpg

Last edited:
Level 5
I love your campaings. surely the end of Dreamlord will be perfect. to dreamlord I, II and III i give them 9/10, the story its incredible, but there were some levels where you had to hurry to pick some items and with the camera moving was so complicated. but, for the rest, I don't see any problem.

For any reason I can´t download alter way droid training (beta). what's this? is from the story? can i download somewhere?

congratulations and i hope you finish the campaign soon.

if you can, answer my questions, please.

Level 7
Progress Updated!

Sorry for the late guys I ran into some technical issues. :/
A demo will be released soon for those still interested in this campaign!

For any reason I can´t download alter way droid training (beta). what's this? is from the story? can i download somewhere?

It's my bad attempt at making a multiplayer map based on Dreamlord. It's still in beta and full of bugs without any story content. Not really worth playing. I'll might fix it after the release of 722.

Level 5
hey,

its have been a long time since we dont know anything about this project. can you show us any idea of the progress? are you going to make a trailer like that Dreamlord III? certainly, I loved the music you put.

Status
Not open for further replies.