1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

DREAMLORD Episode I.

Submitted by TISZTELETES
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Dreamlord
Episode I.

12th century - Ireland
Shane Scarlight, a lonely but pretty wealthy young man decides to take some rest on a chair few meters from his house. The view is spectacular, the wind blows lightly, and the only thing that interrupts the total quietness is the intense, loud song the birds sing. In less than 10 minutes our hero falls asleep. Soon after he wakes up, but in a much more fascinating place...

Game Type: Campaign/Adventure/Action/Cinematic
Maximum Players: 1
Difficulty: You decide
Average Game Time: 130-260 minutes
File Size: 12 Mbs
Version: Gold

***Fixed some small glitches!***

Keywords:
Dreamlord, Campaign, Cinematic, Adventure, Action
Contents

DREAMLORD Episode I. (Campaign)

Reviews
10:21, 14th Oct 2008 VGsatomi: Approved. A very engrossing campaign. An involving storyline complete with smooth 3rd person camera work makes this a really good quality campaign. Good terrain effects- not too much so where it slows down the game. Use...
  1. Joe1260

Joe1260

Resources:
    Resources:
    Omg goood

THIS IS THE BEST CAMPAING I EVER PLAYED I GIVE YOU 99999999/10
    -STORY: FUCKIN UNBELIEVELY COOOOL
    -MODELS: ALL FROM HIVE, AND U GAVE CREDITS, GOOD
    -GAMEPLAY: FUCKIN COOL, U DONT HAVE TO CONTROL 4 UNIST, BUT U CAN ORDER THEM, ITS FUCKIN COOOOL!!!!
    -SKILL: OMG MAN SKILLS RULE, THEY ARE AWSOME
    ENERGY OWNED ALL :DDD
    GJ MAN
    Fasza játék !!!

2. Jackle

Jackle

Resources:
    Resources:
    Brilliant story and map design. A enjoyable campaign/map for everyone.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  3. Gamecrafter_DK

Gamecrafter_DK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    in episode 2, when i've found the flower, then there's no circle i can enter, and i've looked all over? what to do?

edit: i see, you gotta pick up the flower... i must have missed it the other times i hovered over the flower bed... or did you fix it?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  4. TISZTELETES

TISZTELETES

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You've missed it. Dreamlord 1 is totally bugless. ;)

Thanks for playing it!

5. Racoon

Racoon

Resources:
    Resources:
    :infl_thumbs_up:

This is an amazing map- usually campaign maps are OK, they are not great but this campaign goes against that pattern. Great models from Hive Workshop. Nice storyline though I am eager to know what happened after Shane died - he is allied with Dean? The guy who wanted to kill him? A filler for that jump would be helpful. Spells are top notch and have their unique uses. The cinematics are nice as well.

5/5, no doubt about it.:aa:

6. woxx

woxx

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is truly one of the best campaign i ever played, and also like Racoon said "usually campaign maps are OK" (no offense all map maker out there^^) But this is one of the best. The story is great and the game play is different from other maps (like when you cast spells)
    Totally awesome man! :piru:

7. visitorxyz

visitorxyz

Resources:
    Resources:
    A problem I encountered recently while playing Dream I, the camera view change to a very close up view in the middle of the game, so close that I can only see the floor directly below the main character. I cannot progress in this game for that reason, I just don't know where I an heading to as the minimap is full blank. If this is a bug, I hope it can be fixed soon, so I can finish playing this marvellous campaign.

8. LostFlip

LostFlip

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why cant I see it?
    I just downloaded it but its not in the folder.

No, I make a folder for new maps. so its not lost.

9. WaremDarkslayer

WaremDarkslayer

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I liked your campaign: nice scenario,nice terrain,excellent maps.... the result:5/5

10. MultiGod

MultiGod

Resources:
    Resources:
    Serioslyyyyy i dont know how to win the vortex

11. xXGuillermoXx

xXGuillermoXx

Resources:
    Resources:
    great game 5/5, but im playing chapter 2, after i talk to the little boy, nothing happens, no event circle appears, wat do i do??

12. muaddib

muaddib

Resources:
    Resources:
    slight bump
    as i saw from previous comments, auther included, this campaign had some icky bugs that are hard to squish , while playing.
    on serious note, i enjoyed the game play of it a while back, but got stuck at the end of chapter one [at the point you need to follow the road to complete the mission], gonna re down load it and give a better feed back.
    regards, muaddib

13. Jazzsilve

Jazzsilve

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice!!
    4/5

14. Ninja-Walrus

Ninja-Walrus

Resources:
    Resources:
    There's your problem. Put it in the campaigns folder.

Truly remarkable! It has a very nice feel to it! the terrain is very intersting, the music is relevant and the gameplay.... is fantastic.... I love this campaign. I love you. I love how the fighting only really starts at the fifth map, and on the others, the gameplay doesn't NEED combat. A marvellous campaign. 5/5, fo sho.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  15. LostFlip

LostFlip

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you for your kind reply.
    I'm getting it again..

16. Joss

Joss

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Love it. Absolutely fantastic. One of the best campaigns I've ever played. 5/5 and +rep, man! Awesome job!

17. Gargha

Gargha

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really have liked your campaign so far, its challening, but not so much so that its impossible.

Slight problem ive come across on level seven, the orthyus one. It took me a good 10 min to kill him, which btw was a really annoying fight XD, and so i get him down to about 200 health and they go to the talking scene. Well, he decided in the cutscene to keep attacking me, so i died in the middle of it... By the end of it, it gave me game over....

great campaign, 5/5, just annoying to have to redo chap. 7..

18. pippo

pippo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I think you took the idea from the film "Donnie Darko", am I right?

19. Alcurd

Alcurd

Resources:
    Resources:
    on chapter 6 what to do when ur supposed to feed the dark lord what to do???????

20. TISZTELETES

TISZTELETES

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey dudes!
    Thanks for your comments!
    This story is mainly based on The Longest Journey - Dreamfall. I've added lots of own thingies to make it as unique as possible. :cute:

Check out the second episode too!
    Also, the third one is under construction and will be released approximately on November.