• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DREAMLORD Ep. III. - AWC

awclogo.png

PROJECT INFORMATION

Game Type: Adventure/RPG
Maximum Players: 1
Difficulty: Moderate
Average Game Time: about 210 minutes
File Size: 26 Mb
Version: 1.0

FEATURES

- More than 140 custom units
- More than 150 custom abilities
- 10 playable maps
- Exciting boss battles
- A complex, fascinating storyline
- Tons of new systems
- Every chapter has a different atmosphere or gametype
- Custom soundsets

ICONS

GooS
Redeemer59
KelThuzad
Dark Destiny
Elainiel
mortal
HappyTauren
inhuman89
TTFTCUTS
Big Dub
BROAD_SIDE
The_Silent
Infinitynexus
bigapple90
OgeRfaCes
Dan van Ohllus

MODELS/SKINS

-SkatinG_CoW-
13LUR
BROAD_SIDE
Coxxon
D.O.G.
Daelin
Dan van Ohllus
Dark Hunter1357
Elunes-Guardian
exfyre
FlashpoinT
HappyTauren
General Frank
Goldwolf
Illidan(Evil)X
iristle
Jongkaidut'89
Kimberly
Mc !
Mr. Bob
Nasrudin
neogaidenx
olofmoleman
Pyramidhe@d
Ribenamania
RightField
Rondo
Saikann
Scythy Dervish
shamanyouranus
syc
Tarrasque
tee.dubs
The_Silent
Trollschnitzel
WILL THE ALMIGHTY

UI/TILES/CLIFFS

inhuman89
Paul Heyduck

SYSTEMS

Paladon

MUSIC/SOUNDS

Celestial Aeon Project
ERH
Infected Mushroom
Nightwish
Paul Spaeth

PROGRAMS USED

Adobe Photoshop
Cepstral TTS
Sony Vegas
Warcraft 3 Viewer
Warcraft 3 Model Editor
Warcraft 3 Image Extractor

DREAMLORD TRAILER

SCREENSHOTS

screenie5.jpg

screenie1i.jpg

screenie2ic.jpg

screenie3.jpg

screenie4x.jpg

It's not totally bugless, but it is 100% playable. ;)

Keywords:
Dreamlord, Cinematic, Campaign, Sci-Fi
Contents

DREAMLORD Ep. III. - AWC (Campaign)

Reviews
08:29, 28th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved
Level 8
Looks good, im gonna try it.. of course when i have tryed the other episodes XD.

EDIT: Love the video.

Level 7
There are some bug at chapter 8, I have destroyed all Energy globes, then It doesn't happen something... I can't do anything ! Bug ?

It's not a bug. After destroying all globes you must keep dodging K-T's attacks and try convincing her to give up. She'll run out of energy eventually. Good luck! ;)

Last edited:
Level 7
in chapter two , when I defeat the guards of bronislaw I move closer to the gate and .. BAAM... dead. Any ideas why?

It's not possible to defeat those guards without Rian's special ability. If you haven't found the energy cell upgrade and/or the memory core yet you'll die everytime you go near those guards. Let me know if you can't find these items and I'll mark their positions for you on a chapter 2 minimap.

Level 9
It's not possible to defeat those guards without Rian's special ability. If you haven't found the energy cell upgrade and/or the memory core yet you'll die everytime you go near those guards. Let me know if you can't find these items and I'll mark their positions for you on a chapter 2 minimap.

Thank you veeery much. Actually, I had managed to get into the chamber where Bronislaw was but I ran into a glitch and couldn't get out (used whosyourdaddy cheat and Bronislaw died instantly :goblin_wtf:).

Level 5
hello, I was surprised when I saw Dreamlord III posted in hiveworkshop, I'm sure that I will enjoy it, but now, I have the same problem than WaremDarkslayer:

in chapter 2, when I defeat the robots I die in the moment I move near the door, I already found the memory core, but I am not able to find the energy cell upgrade (if there is a dead robot in a chamber I have found it).

please, does anyone know where I can get the energy cell upgrade????

Level 7
Okay here's the deal:

solution1.jpg

1 - This is the energy cell upgrade. Pick it up then use it.

2 - You'll find the memory core that contains the special combat technique you need to defeat Bronislaw's guards. Without the energy cell upgrade you are unable to use it!

3 - As the tip says: charge in and use the new ability (this will only appear when you are in the right position to cast it / it's an AOE spell, works like thunderclap)

If you are still having problems let me know! I'm gonna check it, and also make a video how to complete this level. ;)

EDIT:
Imageshack derped. Had to upload pic again.

Last edited:
Level 5
thank you very much.

My problem was that I didn't use the energy cell. Now I see it clear.

I will coment when I finish the campaign, but I give you now my congratulations.

EDIT: new problem: when I return to talk to Elly, the door in the room I defeated Bronislaw don't open. Any ideas?

Level 12
Downloaded your whole campaign series (One, Two and Three) of Dreamlord. Gonna test them all out at once, and I'm gonna pass your campaign, not matter what! Gonna give feedback later on, yo'!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Awesome.
Some camera bugs.
Could you make the turn rate faster ?
Actually it would be cool if you could control the heroes by keyboard. Maybe Toadcop could help. Search his name on google.com.
Man that Battle Warp just gets me all over the map...

Level 3
I have what i call a problem... after i fight Bronislaw and then it tells me to find L-E (Elly) but then i head to the closes gate i could find, opposite to the Bronislaw one, i kill the seer and use his raw spike to enter but then when i do enter something shoots another thing and then i find myself zooming into a Hologlobe with the Defeat Menu coming up..... other than that great game and fun too but i didnt save it :(

Level 2
i'm at mission 2 now
in this campaign the game works very slow and idk the word... like matrix... u understand
maybe is my comp fault, weird, cuz i have a good pc
whatsoever, this camp looks more like star wars or starcraft, it's not like the precedent dreamlord 1 and 2...

Level 5
there are some points I haven't understood:

- what has happened to Dean O. Baird?
- didn't die aengus in the previous chapter? and essa? why they appear?
- and the most important: what terrible thing did shane that everybody guilt him for that? (in the first chapter, the form he has is the reflection of his soul and in the third the gods mention this too)

answer as soon as possible please, thank you since now.

Level 1
camra screw up

hi when i play adn it goes to cinamatics the camra alwase goes into rian and i cant see where im going plz help:goblin_wtf: other than that its a good game 9/10

Level 6
Game bugged for me at Chapter 2 I think. After entering the door where the two guards are stationed(where the comm commands are destroyed) and you need to enter a password to open the gate, a cutscene occurs where this other robot tells me that they need to close the gates behind me so that no one can come out as I wreck havoc everywhere. Now my problem is that whenever it occurs it lags so bad it's unbearable and the camera gets fixated so close to my character that I literally can't see anything.

That camera getting too close to the player also occurs on the first two campaigns(Dreamlord I and II) whenever I alt tab.

Level 5
A beautiful series indeed, a glorious ending that closes every story and side story of every character, well written and free of bugs, sad it ended I really enjoyed every single mission.
Thanks for these beautiful campaigns 5/5

Level 4
Since the author is long gone (at least 11 years ago), I decided to record and upload these campaigns (all 3 episodes plus the standalone map included in Episode 2) into Youtube.
Forgive me if you see abnormal amount of stats/resources or abrupt scenes, I've done my best in a reasonable timeframe.
At least you can now watch the entire series in Youtube now, along with other hidden contents.
- EPISODE 1
- EPISODE 2 + TRAINING MAP
- EPISODE 3