• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Double posting idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i have an idea how to make people not double post! Example: A noob makes a thread:My awsome new orpg...nobdoy posts in ages then the noob:damn i am gona ask them why nobody posts? when he clicks the post button an error shows up and says if u want to double post then that is a bad idea plz use the edit button.If u want just make an auto command that he gets - rep.That was just an example!

Level 24
There is no need to change anything with this double posting thing... Always when a new person joins the site and double posts, he will get noted and maybe even punished. If they don't stop after that, then they just fail

Status
Not open for further replies.