• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DIIIW Inventory

Level 17
If you can not even figure out how to change the hero, im not sure if you will be able to use this system at all. I mean.. changing hero must be one of the easiest things you could do.
I do not recommend you to use this, but it is your choice..

Level 17
It is actually good to get such feedback. It makes it easier for him to know what people have problems with doing etc, and from there he will be able to make it easier for people to use the system.

Its the same way with wow, after 5 years of development, they decided to redo alot of the UI, adding help windows, tracking quests on the map, etc.

The feedback and questions often lead to a better product.

Level 1
I must say kudos to you for your system, cant' wait to get my hands on it. Unfortunately, gotta get some sleep right now if I want to make it tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow :>

Level 5
Nice to see you here, Anachron.

I have a question for you about this. I think I found a way for this to sell items without adding a module or some sort (haven't tried yet and so am still skeptical), but I just noticed that once I picked up items, I could always throw them out, but could never sell them. I'm assuming that having an unit outside of the system would be able to do this, but if someone wanted to do that, it becomes a little more tedious than it should be.

Having a module to sell items and having it implemented into the UI window would be great for those using it. If I do use this, I will most likely only be using the UI window for storage (but adding equipment is tempting).

Nice to see you here, Anachron.

I have a question for you about this. I think I found a way for this to sell items without adding a module or some sort (haven't tried yet and so am still skeptical), but I just noticed that once I picked up items, I could always throw them out, but could never sell them. I'm assuming that having an unit outside of the system would be able to do this, but if someone wanted to do that, it becomes a little more tedious than it should be.

Having a module to sell items and having it implemented into the UI window would be great for those using it. If I do use this, I will most likely only be using the UI window for storage (but adding equipment is tempting).
Thanks for the feedback, sadly I stopped mapping and I will not be able to give you any more help then: Learn by doing. Thanks for using.