• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Digimon Rumble Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hmm not good news :(

soumaka can u read? If you can, read the post above yours :p

azerlaugh1.gif
azerlaugh1.gif

....oh my.

Level 7
I've got these Problems, too.
But if i make a break I never get into it, again... That's my biggest problem and not only on mapmaking :p

Level 12
Bits & Pieces, theres always tomorrow, so make time for breaks and diversions, but always be sure to improve even the slightest bit each day.

.L.

.L.

Level 2
Hmmm...nice preview and I have many questions here:

- How many digimons are there?
- Are there bosses?
- Upto what level can the digimon be

and hey if the above questions are already answered in some posts maybe i just missed them.

Last edited:
Level 2
love it. i got lots of digimon models. i could help you. plz let me help you! i hope this will be a succes! i love digimon maps:D i dont watch digimon but i love it anyway:D

Level 5
i take it you got bored and stopped. i know how you feel i did the same thing but i was really close to finishing my map. well i hope you do continue it or someone else does

Level 12
I might wanna try to finish the map off, although I probably won't because I haven't ever even finished a map of my own, let alone somebody elses ><

Level 7
Well I am not working on a map at the time. And I am VERY interested in the map. So if anyone or even you Ribenamania could send me the map, would I like to try to continue/finish what Ribenamania started. I do realy see the potential in this map.
(And I am not one of those lazy map makers)

xD Anyone is actually doing something in the map?
I know some people got dissapointed cause this map didn't reach an end..

Well, for those who knew that I've once make a Ragnarok PvP Izlude map and I quitted since the triggering has leaks and is kinda buggy, the time I make that map ... my skills are bad.. but now... I am remaking a Ragnarok PvP Izlude map, I may create a thread here in the map development forum.. =) Hope I could finish the map this time

Level 7
I don't get it.
So you are saying that you have stopped Digimon Rumble Arena, but have started on another one called Ragnarok PvP?
And what are you then going to do with Digimon Rumble Arena?

Level 7
I realy want to continue it very much m8! If I can get your permission :)
I think ive got the skills, time, will and ideas to carry on your masterpiece :D

So what do you say? Would you give me a chance?

Last edited:
Level 7
Thanks Ribenamania im really glad that are giving me this opportunity. I have added you on MSN so we can talk, you can also send the map that way. But I think that it would be best to send the map, with an Email. I have send you an message over MSN with my Email (Just to be sure that you have it)

Last edited:
Level 15
Digimon

To those fans of digimon, I am not doing this for my pride and proud, I am doing this for the Hiveworkshop Community of those who love digimons.

Here, I would like to continue this map in Ribenamania's name, just credit me as a triggerer will do. What do you say? Ribenamania, it had been a tiring session for you. Let me help you with my hand :).

Actually, the map I made is kinda empty.. the progression I've done for the time is in fact very little. So you can actually make a digimon map instead of "continuing" mine. Well, if you do want to take a look at the map.. I will send the link to you through PM but I'm not in my pc that contains that map now so please wait till I do so =)

Level 3
But I like digimon Im still eleven finish it before I hate it Im never gunna hat it Lol

Last edited:
Level 3
NaN

Hermie1, don't doublepost, and definetly don't triplepost!

Second, post in the newer thread.

Lastly, you're never to old to enjoy Digimon, i'm 17 myself, and i know quality anime when i see it.
I didnt know whats triple post that time yet I was still new, thnx thou.

Nice screen shots Im looking forward to make screen shot too

awsome maps at this link >>>>> http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=hermie1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.