• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Digimon Rumble Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Sweeet idea.

Will the digivolution go through multi stages or just skip to highest form?

Are there going to be any Digimon enemies like Ogremon eventually?

Level 20
Are you not into the idea of digimon models? Here's a pic of just one I have:

Gatomon.JPG

I've also got good Augumon, Gabumon, Guilmon, Patamon amongst many other models.

You sure you don't want them?

Well, thanks for helping .. I've all the models below.. if anyone have others, inform me ..

Models
Agumon
Dark-Agumon
Wargreymon
Dark-Wargreymon
Gabumon
Dark-Gabumon
Metal-Garurumon
DarkMetal-Garurumon
Veemon
Magnamon
Guilmon
Gallantmon
Gatomon
MagnaAngemon
Omnimon
Numemon
Sukamon
Venom-Myotismon

Not sure about others, I may leak some of them.. Zerox, could you send me the patamon you have? :grin:

Last edited:
Level 5
oh the first version doesn't have ai yet?

@UchihaSasuke.gr

the mini game is a secret, therefore this is not a minigame i think

Level 20
Okay not sure why he doesn't want an AI guys but he says he doesn't want one for his initial release (first version). He said maybe in later versions he will have me do it but not currently. I got into AI programming because its fun to have a good computer player to play against when your bored and you want to play but there is no one around to play with. I've made pretty good AI's before. I've been beaten by my own too. But whatever good luck on the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.