• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Digimon world Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
this is an orpg project with digimon world theme...

you choose what digimon you want to play, you digivolve them to the next stage (but you will need mana points to stay in that form, cause the mana will drain every second... only in the rookie form your mana will rescover normally)

The History
HTML:
You are a digimon tamer... you choose your partner and begin an
adventure in the digiworld, here you will find a lot of digimons some
of them are cool and others are evil... 
This world is in danger and you will help the digimons to find 
and save their world against this 
evil!

features
HTML:
->digimon real models (more than 100 digimon models)
->more than 20 lines of evolution
->trigger skills with cool effects (every digimon got 3 unique skill)
->nice terrain (everytime i will improve it more and more)
->save/load code (under develope... and i need some help)
->digivolve system (i need some help here too)
->quests 
->Boss battles epic with the evil guys
->dungeons
->Tamming digimon (im thinking about that )

[Digimons & evolution lines]
Code:
->agumon ->greymon

->gabumon ->garurumon

->betamon -> seadramon

->biymon -> birdramon

->palmon -> togemon
                 |-> woodmon

->tentamon -> kabuterimon

->patamon -> angemon

->demidevimon -> devimon
                           |->bakemon

->veemon -> x-veemon

->terriermon -> gargomon

->loopmon -> wendigomon

->hagurumon -> guardromon
                       |-> mekanorimon

->salamon -> tailmon

->renamon -> kyubimon

->kunemon -> flymon

->keramon -> chrysallimon

->guilmon  -> growlmon

->gomamon -> ikkakumon

i will update them with the other evolution when they are ready... that is what is ready now...

119420d1352738795-digimon-world-legend-begin.jpg

119421d1352738795-digimon-world-legend-bridge.jpg

119425d1352738795-digimon-world-legend-palmon2.jpg

119426d1352738795-digimon-world-legend-palmon.jpg

119422d1352738795-digimon-world-legend-agumon.jpg

119423d1352738795-digimon-world-legend-agumon2.jpg

119424d1352738795-digimon-world-legend-gabumon.jpg

i will post more some screenshots SOON! and willl update the digivolve lines and the history

i need some help with triggers if... someone can help me im happy
thank you ^^

Attachments

• begin.JPG
    begin.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 20,001
  • bridge.JPG
    bridge.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 5,215
  • agumon.JPG
    agumon.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 14,972
  • agumon2.JPG
    agumon2.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 10,639
  • gabumon.JPG
    gabumon.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 16,559
  • palmon2.JPG
    palmon2.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 6,745
  • palmon.JPG
    palmon.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 7,919
Level 18
A few Ideas from a Wandering Soul...

Here is a few idea that came in mind when I was reading this post;

The player IS the DIGIMON
Instead of a 1 Tamer/1 Digimon or 1 Tamer/Many Digimon style game-play, why not make it the player IS the Digimon itself (something like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon). You may base off the initial story plot similar to the Pokémon game mentioned but make the following storyline unique. And each time the player dies (without an Ankh-of-Reincarnation type item), they revert back to a random Digi-Egg (to keep the gameplay changing. You may also make the Digi-Egg hatch straight to a Rookie Digimon if you like).

Digivolution System
There are several system for you to choose from;

1) There is a standard Digivolution line for each Rookie Digimon. But to branch-off from the standard line, the player must hold a specific item during the Digivolution level (Good system if Digivolution never regress its Stage).

2) The Digimon Digivolve to a specific Digimon using an amount of Lumber (Something like Digimon World 2, where the type of Digimon it Digivolve to depends on its Digivolving Point a.k.a DP. Good system if Digimon is a 'Unit' and Digivolution never regress its Stage).

3) The Digimon Digivolve to a specific Digimon by meeting several requirement (Like stats, item in hand, etc. Good system if Digivolution never regress its Stage).

4) The player chooses what Digimon to Digivolve to when it reaches the Digivolution level (Can be permanent option. Good system if Digivolution is regress-able).

5) Mix some the idea from above and make it your own...

Gift to Befriend/Tame/Persuade Digimon
Assuming you are going for 1 Tamer/Many Digimon gameplay, how about Gift system similar to Digimon World 2. You can give Gift(s) to Digimon to persuade them to join you (Percentage of success varies by Gift Grade and Digimon type)

Oh, by the way... You might want to use 'hidden' tag for your preview pictures to make your post smaller...
Not sure how to do it? Click here --> Hive Workshop - BB Code List

Level 10
Here is a few idea that came in mind when I was reading this post;

The player IS the DIGIMON
Instead of a 1 Tamer/1 Digimon or 1 Tamer/Many Digimon style game-play, why not make it the player IS the Digimon itself (something like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon). You may base off the initial story plot similar to the Pokémon game mentioned but make the following storyline unique. And each time the player dies (without an Ankh-of-Reincarnation type item), they revert back to a random Digi-Egg (to keep the gameplay changing. You may also make the Digi-Egg hatch straight to a Rookie Digimon if you like).

Digivolution System
There are several system for you to choose from;

1) There is a standard Digivolution line for each Rookie Digimon. But to branch-off from the standard line, the player must hold a specific item during the Digivolution level (Good system if Digivolution never regress its Stage).

2) The Digimon Digivolve to a specific Digimon using an amount of Lumber (Something like Digimon World 2, where the type of Digimon it Digivolve to depends on its Digivolving Point a.k.a DP. Good system if Digimon is a 'Unit' and Digivolution never regress its Stage).

3) The Digimon Digivolve to a specific Digimon by meeting several requirement (Like stats, item in hand, etc. Good system if Digivolution never regress its Stage).

4) The player chooses what Digimon to Digivolve to when it reaches the Digivolution level (Can be permanent option. Good system if Digivolution is regress-able).

5) Mix some the idea from above and make it your own...

Gift to Befriend/Tame/Persuade Digimon
Assuming you are going for 1 Tamer/Many Digimon gameplay, how about Gift system similar to Digimon World 2. You can give Gift(s) to Digimon to persuade them to join you (Percentage of success varies by Gift Grade and Digimon type)

Oh, by the way... You might want to use 'hidden' tag for your preview pictures to make your post smaller...
Not sure how to do it? Click here --> Hive Workshop - BB Code List

wel that's why i want tamer/digimon i was thinking about a taming system where you can capture in the max of 3 digimon and grown them up like digimon world 3... and the tamer uses itens like attack card or defensive cards, or crests and digivice... and yes gift will be good idea ^^

about the digivolve system i was thinking that is cool you come back to your first evol... you can choose what form you want to play independent of your level... and mana and level will be they key you can become a mega digimon but your mana will drain fast so you come back to be rockie so you need to train and got more stable on mega form!! another thing tamer will define your evolution line... evil or good depend of the quests you do, how you do, your choosen in the game ^^ !

but i liked your ideas bring me more ideas and we will discuss ^^

Level 18
Some Solution from a Wandering Soul...

Hmmm... 1 Tamer/3 Digimon system... The concept is slightly similar to a warcraft map called Pokemon World...

I am assuming everyone starts out with the same type of Hero unit (Digi-Tamer/Digi-Destined) and they either Choose or Befriend/Tame/Persuade their 1st Digimon.

Digi-Tamer/Digi-Destined able to utilize support items like Cards/Crests/Digivice on their Digimon is typical, but it would also be nice to have some 'Digimon Affected Only' item (I would called it Plug-In) that enhance the Digimon's Stats/Regeneration/etc when the Digimon carries it. Such 'Plug-In' would help stabilize the Digimon in term of survival and duration of Champion/Ultimate/Mega stage Digimon.

I assume you also decided to have Rookie stage as the base Digimon and the duration of maintaining Champion/Ultimate/Mega stage depends on the Digimon's stats (mainly Mana Pool and Mana Regeneration). This idea is quite similar to the Digimon animated series.

However you also decide the choice players made in-game will affect what the Digimon will Digivolve into. This implies all the Rookie Digimon is considered 'Neutral' and the Champion/Ultimate/Mega Digivolution line for each Rookie has a 'Good' and 'Bad' line. Perhaps an 'Alignment Meter Scoreboard' will be required to monitor the Player's path (the meter will have a measurement from 1 to 9, and everyone starts at 5, going below 4 is 'Bad' and above 6 is 'Good' and staying between 4 - 6 is 'Neutral'). This scoreboard system also implies that for each Rookie Digimon there is Digivolution line for Good, Neutral and Bad.

Level 10
Hmmm... 1 Tamer/3 Digimon system... The concept is slightly similar to a warcraft map called Pokemon World...

I am assuming everyone starts out with the same type of Hero unit (Digi-Tamer/Digi-Destined) and they either Choose or Befriend/Tame/Persuade their 1st Digimon.

Digi-Tamer/Digi-Destined able to utilize support items like Cards/Crests/Digivice on their Digimon is typical, but it would also be nice to have some 'Digimon Affected Only' item (I would called it Plug-In) that enhance the Digimon's Stats/Regeneration/etc when the Digimon carries it. Such 'Plug-In' would help stabilize the Digimon in term of survival and duration of Champion/Ultimate/Mega stage Digimon.

I assume you also decided to have Rookie stage as the base Digimon and the duration of maintaining Champion/Ultimate/Mega stage depends on the Digimon's stats (mainly Mana Pool and Mana Regeneration). This idea is quite similar to the Digimon animated series.

However you also decide the choice players made in-game will affect what the Digimon will Digivolve into. This implies all the Rookie Digimon is considered 'Neutral' and the Champion/Ultimate/Mega Digivolution line for each Rookie has a 'Good' and 'Bad' line. Perhaps an 'Alignment Meter Scoreboard' will be required to monitor the Player's path (the meter will have a measurement from 1 to 9, and everyone starts at 5, going below 4 is 'Bad' and above 6 is 'Good' and staying between 4 - 6 is 'Neutral'). This scoreboard system also implies that for each Rookie Digimon there is Digivolution line for Good, Neutral and Bad.

yes i know its a system that i need help with... its a date code...
you receive virus data doing something... you receive vaccine doing another thing... (its like lumber) that will make your evolutions lines
40-60 = data
0-39 = virus
61-100 = vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.