• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Digimon Rumble Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

attachment.php

Digimon Selection
attachment.php

Xp System

This map has been paused for some time, now its redeveloped. Click here to proceed new thread.

Attachments

• DigimonRumbleArena01.jpg
    DigimonRumbleArena01.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2,911
  • DigimonRumbleArenaMultiboard.jpg
    DigimonRumbleArenaMultiboard.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 5,823
Last edited:
Level 9
wow looks great lol who made the models for it? btw i also used ot like digimon when i was younger but now...not so much xD but if u still need help contact me ill see what i can do lol

Last edited:
Level 21
I like the idea, I hope the spells are good triggered, well, If you need a coder or something, i can help you, well, and I got a model of Argumons Pepper breath.

And if you need help for spells or something, I can help you with EVERYTHING ;) except models and skins.

Attachments

• minitype flame02.MDX
    24.5 KB · Views: 153
I like the idea, I hope the spells are good triggered, well, If you need a coder or something, i can help you, well, and I got a model of Agumons Pepper breath.

And if you need help for spells or something, I can help you with EVERYTHING ;) except models and skins.

Hmm .. can do the triggers or terrain ?

Trigger -: Like mentioned above ..

Make a bar by floating text above every digimon..When a digimon obtain experience points.. the bar will increase..

Example :

Bar without experience points : ||||||||||
Bar with 50 experience points : ||||||||||
Bar with full experience points (A Floating text will be made above the bar written "ULTIMATE !") :

ULTIMATE !
||||||||||

&

Map bonus (Also like mentioned above)

Terrain -: Make the map/arena

:grin:

Level 7
when this game is good i will play it ;) Could you give us a beta?! even a alpha would be great :D

Level 3
Looks good but similar with the rumble arena on PS.
Bring rumble arena to wc3 is brilliant and i hope this project will be finished, not like your other maps such as Ragnarok.
If you want, i can be your map tester.

Looks good but similar with the rumble arena on PS.
Bring rumble arena to wc3 is brilliant and i hope this project will be finished, not like your other maps such as Ragnarok.
If you want, i can be your map tester.

XD ... this game will be 100% finished and will not be like the ragnarok map. ^^ The spells are 90% finished and the terrains can be said 100% finished..Now, I'm making the items..

lol kool well if you want any help with anything just ask okay i also got some digimon models as well

What digimon models do you have ? I hope they were nice and low poly. Hehe*

Level 3
So that means you won't finished the ragnarok. Sad to hear that.
So if the map finished yet, tell me and I will test your map. (it's better if it has a singleplayer mode)

Level 7
Ha ha ha! A funny and cool idea Ribenamania, and I do realy think you are the first person that are making a map like this. People just need to remember just because it is Digimon, it dosen't have to be boring.

Level 6
People just need to remember just because it is Digimon, it dosen't have to be boring.

well duh ;] It doesn't really matter either the characters are from cartoon , from warcraft or from anything else as long as the gameplay stays fun ;] Good luck with the project !!! ;] (I'll host it when it's done)

Level 3
'plz stop this project now.. it has no future'-Don Corleone
That's not true, look at all the work put into it! Even if digimon isnt loved on a scale like dbz or pokemon, the effort used on this map would attract lots of people anyway!!!
(I prefer the first series of digimon to any of the others, the series before the movie was released, though the second series was ok)

Ha ha ha! A funny and cool idea Ribenamania, and I do realy think you are the first person that are making a map like this. People just need to remember just because it is Digimon, it dosen't have to be boring.

well duh ;] It doesn't really matter either the characters are from cartoon , from warcraft or from anything else as long as the gameplay stays fun ;] Good luck with the project !!! ;] (I'll host it when it's done)

That's not true, look at all the work put into it! Even if digimon isnt loved on a scale like dbz or pokemon, the effort used on this map would attract lots of people anyway!!!
(I prefer the first series of digimon to any of the others, the series before the movie was released, though the second series was ok)

Thank you for supporting !! :thumbs_up:

Level 11
PHail

Well this maps forum made to warcraft Top 200 :D

And i have played this map GUI Looks nice, few additions and it will be perfect one. Riber i want to be beta tester also.

when it released? how many available heroes at first version?

4 digimons will be released in the first version
-Agumon
-Gabumon
-Veemon
-Guilmon

All we have to do is 3 more spells, Mega Claw(Metalgreymon), Claw Attack(Agumon), Rock Breaker(Guilmon) and some setups. :thumbs_up:

Don't know want to get some map tester or release an open beta version. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.