• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CSW Draenei Tech-tree Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
draeneibanner-png.406123

Greetings Community!

The team behind Warcraft: Chronicles of the Second War is working on a new Draenei Tech-tree! The second model pack after the previous Dwarven Model Pack. This is a massive undertaking and the team is looking for all the support they can get. Today, they wanted to share with you a sneek peek of the progress they've made so far - and to ask for your support by becoming a patreon!

When complete, all these assets will be made available for download exclusively here on HIVEWORKSHOP.COM

features-png.406131

18 Draenei Units
15 Buildings
Hand drawn Icons
Fully custom voice acted unit quotes for each unit.

Darcher.jpg DC.jpg DFootman.jpg DPK.jpg
Akama.png Concept_WC2C_DraeneiMage.jpg Draenei_Hero_Archmage.jpg Draenei_Soulbinder2.jpg
DraeneiBuilding_House_all.jpg DraeneiBuilding_Temple.jpg
(Click images for larger versions)

authors-note-png.373439

av.jpg

Greetings all, after consulting with my teammates, I have decided to reopen my Patreon page to receive your generous support to help me finish this amazing pack for Warcraft 3 modding community. The Draenei are a very complex race to model, they’re unlike any other traditional medieval aesthetic, and it’s a MASSIVE undertaking on my part to finish this, and lets be frank, I need upkeep, a good one, to help me stay motivated and consentient enough to finish them up. And I hope that our previous portifolio of the Dwarves/High Elves Megapack is proof enough that we deliver what we promised, in this case, the Draenei are mostly upon my shoulders personally (with occasional help here and there). May this be the start of an epic Journey!
Thank you for your support! My Patreon Page
upper-quotes-png.375983

zzz75.jpg

Last edited:
If people donate to this project, and then just hypothetically if Blizzard shuts off the Reforged version of this game so it cannot be played anymore, what happens to the donated money?

That's surely unlikely, I just thought I would ask about this in the hypothetical.

Level 8
If people donate to this project, and then just hypothetically if Blizzard shuts off the Reforged version of this game so it cannot be played anymore, what happens to the donated money?

That's surely unlikely, I just thought I would ask about this in the hypothetical.
Blizzard will know that they will mess up if they do that. There is already people playing it and fixing it up and such. Like basically the Fans that only ones keeping the game alive at this point.

Level 24

I reckon the same thing that happens to any donated money to any project that goes south?

Status
Not open for further replies.