• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Models] Draenei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Wow, that Elekk knight is so cool, nice work. Hey, could you make a weapon for the paladin, its called Hammer of the Naaru. here are a few pics.

Attachments

• HammerofNaaru1.jpg
    HammerofNaaru1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 357
  • HammerofNaaru.jpg
    HammerofNaaru.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 398
Level 6
Help

OK, I'm done with it. In the zip folder there is:

Unarmed version
Armed Version
Portrait
Skin, in the correct path(units\Draenai\ElekkKnight\ElekkKnight.blp)
3 sets of Icons, one made with a screen of the model, one with the ref pic, and one hand made by me

What are the paths for the model? i tried just ElekkKnight.mdx but its not working. Also, for some reason when I go in the folder u made, it doesnt reconize the models.....

Level 1
i would also love to see these finished i am making a blood elf, and draenei map that i will hopefully someday be able to have balanced out and ready to play on battle net, haha kind of a dream.... sigh.... but still, the models would definately inspire me :D i have a beta map right now with a blood elf race, however it still needs alot of work.. and the broken draenei are ugly :/ thanks for makin sweet models :D

Level 1
also, in an attempt to make the elekk knight work, i put in the right path for the skin.blp, but the model isnt showing up

i defnately unzipped it and imported all the files in ur zip folder to the map editor, i got all the icons working right, just the model file is giving me issues

when u said it doesnt have a path, does that mean leave it alone? or delete the wc3imported? lmk

thanks

Level 3
Hey im making a campaign about blood elves. Some chapters will be having draenei units so these are really useful. oh i have a small request. can you make a Naaru model i need one for M'uru

Status
Not open for further replies.