• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dreanei model ideas & Draenei model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello there!

I'm sure that most of you know that Draenei will be the new Alliance race in the Burning Crusade.It would be cool if there were any Wacraft III models done on the new race(I mean those Draenei who will apear in the BC, not the existing Broken).By that I mean modified existing models of Warcraft III units or models made from scratch.I have a Draenei model idea and I'd like it to be realized.Looking at the artworks and screenshots of the new Draenei you can see that the males resemble Archimonde.A nice Draenei hero model can be made if the Archimonde model is edited, by that I mean the beard removed and the particle emitters reskinned/altered (so the green flame [apearing in Spell and SpellSlam animations] is blue).

Thank you for reading this post.I hope that you use my ideas and do my request.

Level 2
It's me, TheWarlock, I'm having some problems with my old acc (as above) so I use this one now.Just informing you that you don't send any private messages (regarding the topic) to my old account, but to this one instead.Anyway, thank you for your interest, Rogoe.I hope more people also share my idea and are likely to create Draenei models.I'm counting on you!

Level 25
LOLOLOLOL EREDRAENEI LOLZ

I refuse to call them "Draenei". As far as I am concerned, the "Lost Ones" are Draenei, just like their model files say. On a simular note, these "Draenei" on the Alliance I will now dub "EreDraenei" and any human characters I use on RP realms will immediately think they are demons and attack them for that

This is of corse punishment for the Spaceship and the disrepancies with who corrupted who. Hell, just say the Dreadlords of all people corrupted the Eredar and I'll be happy

Level 2
Draenei Mage Request

Need a Draenei Mage model, with Hero Glow. If anyone could get me that i would be really greateful, + Credit this person in my campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.