• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creation of a new Pro Map Making crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Dudes dont think Im absent in any way... I can still read and post on the websites and I keep trying to improve the team and get some new members. Remember I always check up on you and everything that is going on on our forum. The only thing I cant do is do warcraft map developing because my comp is dead.

Level 5
What kind of pie? If it is a pecan, cherry, pumpkin, or meat pie then no if it is any other kind of pie then no you cannot.

Level 7
Would there be any way I could join?
Things I can do
-Modeling not so great but still can do it
-Triggerering which i am best at
-Terraining not so patient with it....
-Textureing i can not do
-Object editor and all the stuff in it i can do
-Storylines not so great imagination
-Sounds i can not do either
Thats all i think.

Level 15
Me 2, people don't seem to be doing anything but i've seen some of their work and it seems good. as fo OoPoweroO we need some new members to make our site more lively, if he is good at something, why not letting him in?
edit:
I read some of your posts and looked at some of your works. You are definitely NOT invited. I don't do modeling yet i see from where you took your model parts and how you did all that stuff. You're producing abominations and giving them funny names. We don't need that. Need O2, thank you a lot for inspiring me to check his work.

Level 5
uhhh thanks a lot need_o2. Nice work Volvox that you checked on him.
It seems like everyone is dying out on our forum, we need to somehow get more members, maybe I should change that not just pro should be invited?

Level 7
I do not steal any more........ I have seen what happens when you steal from other sites as well and I have learnt my lesson also I tried deleteing all my work on my computer and this site but I wasn't able to delete my stuff on the site but on the computer i was able to.

But whatever if you don't want me then thats fine just thought you wanted more memebers.

Level 7
HappyTauren trying to insault me? try better if so and I could care less what you think and I am a good artist but I am sorry that i stole models five times but nomore cuz i seen what happens.

I can not scratch model but i can geoset.

As well Volvox admins didn't pwn me a mod did (General Frank) I also like the red and pink gems so its a disadvantage to others cuz i like the colors i got even though they mean negavtive

Level 5
HappyTauren trying to insault me? try better if so and I could care less what you think and I am a good artist but I am sorry that i stole models five times but nomore cuz i seen what happens.

I can not scratch model but i can geoset.

As well Volvox admins didn't pwn me a mod did (General Frank) I also like the red and pink gems so its a disadvantage to others cuz i like the colors i got even though they mean negavtive

So you're saying... if you can't be famous, be infamous?

Neat. :p

So there really is someone else who thinks like me. I like green and black, though. Too bad there are no black reputation gems.

Last edited:
There are silver ones but hard to get.
OoPoweroO, stop the child's plays. First, if you had anything artistic in yourself you would NEVER STEAL. That simply doesnt happen. Second, you CANT MODEL FROM SCRATCH, and you didn't even say the "geoset merging" correctly. Third, your standards are really low. Fourth, you have negative reputation, cant take critism AND 3 active infractions, one more point and you are gone for good. Did I mention multiple accounts? You are just NO. And what I said wasn't an insult. It was sadly true.

Level 7
I am done listening to your crap Happytauren you should stop being the jerk and acting mature eh? I don't play childs play and no duh i can't model from scratch. standards really low?? hmmm whatever. Neg rep is cool and i can take critism but i just hate it when theres ppl like you.... oh yea 3 infractions so what? one more point gone for good? go ahead abuse your power and ban me it'll do you no good anyways since i can't dl anything from here. sadly your incorrect happytauren.

Status
Not open for further replies.