• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creation of a new Pro Map Making crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Guys, listen here, please?

STOP EEET! moderator or not, neg rep or not, this isn't the right place for a fight. First of all, points are proven HappyTauren, so there's no need to make him feel guilty. Next, OoPoweroO, I'm used to critics, and believe me when I say you don't know how to handle pressure. Just shrug these negative comments off dude, don't get agitated. Your temper could spell your end. I should know.

Seriously. We who have posted here in this thread all (possibly including me...) could use a little bit of what of this so called "maturity."

Level 15
It looks like you guys could use more members and I would be glad to join as a terrainer. I'd consider myself a fairly good terrainer, certainly not the best out there, but I'm always improving and I would very much like to join your team. You can go check some of my work out if you want to.

~Deathcom3s

Level 15
Well, they seem to be working on models, icons and stuff but the main problem is: our main triggerer and leader has troubles with computer. Serious troubles. When those are sorted out and basic triggers are set, we will start working faster. Until then, just wait as i do. Maybe you could give some suggestions for the terrain i made, i'm sure there is a lot of room for improvement dough it must be playable...

Could use more doodads in the swamp, as i've seen. Maybe just freeze some of the Impale spikes (model editor) and place them around some of the trees or groups of tall, overhanging plants.

Maybe in the swamp, you could use a lowered camera attached to your hero, ( or best unit so far in the swamp) make small pockets of light shine through a dense treeline thats hanging over your head.

Level 15
If you want the effect of light to come between gaps between trees that are overhanging, you can use the Light from above doodad in the UTM, just export the .mdx file labeled lightcircle45.mdx, i've used that in many of my terrains, and it works quite well, there's my feedback.

Are you going to accept me or not?

~Deathcom3s

Level 5
uh i meant the models that I needed from gusigo to start all of your freakn custom models but yeah happy could make those if he so desires w/e.

Level 2
Im in i got alot of ideas and other thoughts

My Stats:Very good terrainer and can make custom units/spells

Yeah,I need a Blademaster-style blink. Blademaster starts spinning,blinks to one spot between his target area and then his target. Hopefully doing damage to nearby units on each spot he blinks to.

And maybe a new Tinkerer Ultimate:
Full Assault
the tinkerer tosses a group of boxes around a unit (circle), and out pop small goblin mines(or electric attack wards). If the thrown object is a ward,i'd rather they attack random spots inside the circle every few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.