• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Contest #8 - Poll

Can you decide who should get more attention? If so, then cast your vote responsibly.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
That was different. Because there were points missing to PeeKay's entry, if I were registered at that time I would choose Mr.Goblin's entry. While here still Mr.Goblin's entry has the edge almost all of the contestants didn't captured. Let's see if Mr. Goblin won't win this (because I think he will).

EDIT: But still PeeKay should have placed that time even on 2nd and 3rd. We won't always know what the judges think of.

Yeah indeed. On a side note, Dionesiist still didn't get that first place award icon.
Anywho, poll is 25 %. More than enough honestly.

About that entry, we've been notified some time ago by a fellow user. It cannot be disqualified since contest rules don't mention anything about not being original.

He'll most likely not get the highest of judging scores. That's all I can say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.