- Nov 12, 2007
Image is courtesy of Tu Ngoc do
THE YOUNGEST (or) OLDEST WARRIOR
Create a unique warrior, very young or very old, NOT based on a narrative universe that already exists (Warcraft, Harry Potter, LoTR, etc.). The concept-art must portray one of the two different possibilities: Perhaps a cunning reckless padawan that became a warrior against all odds. Or, the old experienced force of nature that is the oldest warrior? Get wild with your ideas! Make an old space kung fu master or a young guerrilla children warrior - anything is possible!
- Trying to manipulate the poll in any form is not allowed.
If you're aware of ip-sharing with any voter, for any reason, you should contact the staff.
- Harassment towards others to influence the result will lead to punishment.
A neutral recommendation to take part at the poll isn't problematic, though.
- Voting for yourself is not allowed, and will lead to a malus by 5%.
- Participating in the poll does not explicitly safe one from being disqualified.
- Judges are not allowed to vote.
- First Place: 50 reputation points and your entry on the award icon
- Second Place: 35 reputation points and an award icon
- Third Place: 20 reputation points and an award icon
- Judges: 5 reputation points
|Does the artist take advantage of the theme, or is the vision unfitting?||/10%|
|Does the artist display the design in an effective manner, or is it hard to tell what is what? Are artistic techniques used effectively to make the character interesting, or does the style deteriorate the concept? Is the appearance of the design objectively pleasing, or is it of low quality?||/25%|
|Does the design offer a new creative approach, or is it generic and cliché? Does it have character, or is it just another boring design? Does the design make sense and fit the description, or is it necessary to read the title to understand?||/40%|
|Does the design balance, or are the proportions impractical? Is the anatomy or construction correct, does it allow the character to move as it should, or is functionality disregarded entirely?||/25%|
- 75 % of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
- 25 % of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll. Users are able to vote for up to 4 entries, which is 1/3 of the total entries rounded to the smallest number.