• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chasing the Dawn

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
143048-albums8336-picture100183.jpg

The voice whispered: "Come to me."

Considering that I have never seen a Scarlet Crusade campaign done before (at least not a finished one), I thought I might give it a shot, give back something to this community I've been a part of longer than I like to think about. I have done my best to keep the campaign as canon as possible, but as it turns out keeping it completely canon makes for a rather boring campaign, so I have taken some liberties, mostly regarding locations. The narration you will hear in the campaign comes straight from Abbendis's diary in World of Warcraft... almost.

(For anyone who's interested: The Diary of High General Abbendis)

Again, I have had to make some changes, especially early on, to condense some of the more boring parts and to expand its scope in some areas so I could make more missions out of it (originally, I would only have been able to make two or three missions in Lordaeron; the plan is five at the moment). I am aware that the file will probably be enormous, and once everything's finalized, I will try to create a lighter version for those of you who do not want to deal with this campaign's monstrous size, but for now it's better for me to work in the full version.

My screenshots are all outdated at the moment. Once I have time to do a full playthrough where I'm not starting and stopping to troubleshoot I will post a set. In the meantime, the old screenshots can be found on the Chasing the Dawn campaign thread, and I have videos in Related Media that show some aspects of gameplay.

Latest Patch: 1.04 (Patch notes found on this document)
Chasing the Dawn Patch Notes

143048-albums8336-picture100406.jpg

Story
The kingdom of Lordaeron is in ruins. The Undead Scourge, with the former Prince Arthas at its head, has slaughtered every man, woman,
and child in their path on their quest for domination, and now the Forsaken, Sylvanas Windrunner's pet army, have risen out of the ashes
of the Tirisfal Glades. The plague has corrupted even the mightiest of heroes, the most noble of souls; death is everywhere. But one
small bastion of hope remains: the Scarlet Crusade. Considered fanatics by most, the Crusade has devoted itself to cleansing the wretched
undead from their homeland and restoring Lordaeron to its former glory. General Brigitte Abbendis, one of the Crusade's most fervent
paladins, has long lead the elite Crimson Legion at the forefront of this battle, but the Holy Light has begun to whisper to her in her
dreams, calling her north to confront the Lich King himself. So as the shadow of the Scourge once again falls over Lordaeron, Abbendis
must ready herself to leave everything she has known behind, to lead the most faithful to their true destiny and to chase the dawn deep
into the icy heart of Northrend...

143048-albums8336-picture100409.jpg

Features
Full (partially) canon storyline
Three unique, original techtrees - Scarlet Crusade, Forsaken, and Vrykul
Updated Alliance, Horde, and Scourge techtrees
Fully voice-acted
Unique unit/ability customization
• Retains progress through updates (not sure if this is a pet peeve for anyone else in campaigns)

143048-albums8336-picture100407.jpg

Credits
Elf_Lord: Creator

Nowow: AI Developer/Consultation

Original Voice Acting (in order of appearance):
Katrien Van Riel: Brigitte Abbendis
Elf_Lord: Dreadguard - Scarlet Courier - Herod
Ethan Guthrie: Renault Mograine - Galvar Pureblood
Alex Riggs: Sally Whitemane - Velonara
Rene Gonzalez: Valroth
Jakob Walsh: Landgren
Meredith Denney: Areiel

Graphics and Music:
Blizzard Entertainment: Music/Sound Effects (WoW) - Region Maps (WoW) - Ability Icons (WoW) - Beta Lumbermill,
War-Golum: Blightwalker Aura,
Kitabatake: Mansion Walls & Gate - Ballista (Scorpion),
Korija2029: Black Garden (Wraithforge),
Sellenisko: Draenei Huntress (Exarch) - Val'kyr - Undead Vrykul (Vargul) - Dragon's Reach - Vrykul House - Vrykul Units,
67chrome: Lieutenant Commander (Paladin) - Draenei Huntress (Exarch) - Sylvanas Windrunner - Scarlet Crusader (Soldier/Huntsman) - Returned - Thrust,
skrab: Joan of Arc (Abbendis Portrait),
Blood Raven: Liberator Sword, Scarlet Archbishop (Street), Scarlet Crusader (Jordan)
Sunchips: Lordaeron Crest Shield,
Gottfrei: Plague Doctor (Apothecary),
Ujimasa Hojo: Forsaken Footman (Baelric) - Ujimasa Hojo: Forsaken Structures - Forsaken Peasant,
Mr.Goblin: Poison Potion - Lordaeron Crest Floor/Stairs,
Champara Bros: Judgment - Divine Storm - Penance - Dark Execution,
MassiveMaster: Stable,
skrab: Barracks (Armory) - Garrison (Garrison),
Mike: Chapel (Consecrated Chapel) - Siege Workshop (War Mill) - Pier - Scorpion Ballista,
CloudWolf: Gilneas structures - Sir Valiant (Barean) - Scarlet Crusader (Myrmidon/Ranger) - Alliance/Horde Banners - Sylvanas (Ymirjar Hunter),
Graber: Depot (Storehouse),
Ket: WCII Church (Chapel),
JetFangInferno: Holy Aurora (Consecration) - Black Cloud (Transcendence) - Light Strike Array (Final Vindication) - Soul Armor,
takakenji: Team Color Cathedral (Library) - Ogre Arena (Battle Pit),
Caged_Angelic: Abbendis Art,
Gabriel: Whitemane Art,
Tranquil: Holy Smite - Window & Window Rays, Royal Captain (Jordan)
paladinjst: Silverhand Paladin (Galvar),
Direfury: Arcanist Hero (Whitemane), Death Knight (Thassarian), Proudmoore (Shely)
JesusHipster: Divine Barrier,
ILH: Holy Awakening (Resurrection),
Direfury: Blood Mage (Inquisitor) - Court Mage,
Mephestrial: Mounted Swordsman (Cavalryman) - Gnoll Elemental Grove (Altar of Runes),
Hayate: Gryphon Knight (Wind Lancer),
Nichita_00: Peasant (Stonemason),
Wandering Soul: Crossbow Footman (Ranger),
AhhFreshWeeD: Black Legion Priest (Raven Priest),
Justicebringer: Holy Paladin,
GooS: Armor Upgrades (Crusade),
Elenai: Sword Upgrades (Crusade),
CRAZYRUSSIAN: Black Book (Raven Priest Training) - Red Book - Hand Break - CRPaladin - Apothecary Icon,
lelyanra: Defensive - Fly Claw,
Big Dub: Eyes (Shadowform),
Ginufe: Fire Destruction,
PeeKay: Fire-Horned Helmet (Herod's Helm) - Holy Fist - Holy Regeneration - Inner Fire - Pray - Sphere of Divine - Wing Protection - Abyss Knight (Koltira Deathweaver),
4eNNightmare: Fire Sorrow,
Dalharukn: Heal Cannon,
CreatorD3292: Holy,
cyprigen: Orc Sorcerer,
zbc: Holy Maul,
The_Silent: Howl of Terror,
JollyD: Lion Shield of Courage,
stonneash: Necropedia,
Heinvers: Power Fist,
KelThuzad: Shackle - Cold of the Damned (Dread),
NFWar: Warrior's Blessing,
l0w_kwaliti: Lich King,
Hawkwing: Darion,
MatiS: Nerubian Vizier,
Sin'dorei300: Dragonmaw Banner - Dark Soldier - Crusader Icon - Val'kyr Icon - Ragnar Icon,
xXm0RpH3usXx: Church and Library Doodad Pack,
LordT: Footman Corpse,
MassiveMaster: Fortification Walls,
dansaDisco: Undead Banner,
-=Emergenzy=-: Campaign Walls,
SkriK: Lordaeron Signet,
Ampharos_222: Assailant Spire (Proto-Drake Spire),
Freddyk: Dark Soldier,
TheReaper: Undead Footman,
AndrewOverload519: Forsaken Archer,
Cavman: Dreadguard - Skeletal Peasant,
Edge45: Forsaken Catapult,
Rao Dao Zao: Tosc (Plague Beast),
AnemicRoyalty: Tosc (Plague Beast) - Grand Apothecary,
UgoUgo: Toxic Field,
Tirlititi: Soul Basin,
Power: Dark Harvest,
Marcos DAB: Critical Strike,
Apheraz Lucent: Knight of the Ebon Blade (Darion),
chilla_killa: Argent Banner,
I3lackDeath: Frostmourne,
Stefan.K: Tirion Fordring - Rodrick
~Nightmare: Stop (Aura),
Kuhneghetz: Death Knight on Foot (Koltira Deathweaver) - Barbarian,
JollyD: Horror Soul (Whisper),
Godslayer: Alternate Sacrifice,
Hans Zimmer: Hold the Ice (The Fall of New Avalon),
-Grendel: Diseased One (Sapper),
Fuzzyfury: Geist,
Paladon: Jump Spell,
Tauer: Blackhand, Anduin Lothar
BLazeKraze: Blackhand Icon - Sylvanas Icon (Alt),
PROXY: Crusader,
kangyun: Priestess of the Moon (Lynore) - Phantom Blade, Saidan Dathrohan (Mograine),
zbc: Stoned Ring, Shield Bash
Deathclaw24: Arrow Storm,
ikillforeyou: War Zeppelin,
Daenar7: Runic Skins,
skymarshall: Goblin Tower,
Mephestrial: Gilneas Gunship,
WILL THE ALMIGHTY: Ground Explosion
xXm0RpH3usXx: Pavement
Illidan(Evil)X: Replaceable Banner
Really Slow Motion: Scarlet Victory Theme
Peacegetter: Argent Footman
Dmitry Rommel, Xaran Alamas, Defender of the Crown (Abbendis)
Mr.Goblin: Juggernaught
HerrDave: Questioner (LeCraft) - Man of God (Landgren)
Serbianbeast: Wooden Elevator
L_Lawliet: Dungeon Cliff
LongbowMan/Blizzard: Chapel Banner
stein123/HoS: Scarlet Ram - Scourge Necromancer

This list is still incomplete, as I am only a third of the way through the campaign (though I have tried to anticipate). If I forgot to mention someone (which I may have, since several of my models I borrowed from an earlier project), please let me know and I will update the list.

Previews
Contents

Chasing the Dawn (Campaign)

Reviews
Rufus
Approved. Awesome voice acting, awesome opening cinematic. A well made continuation of the original wc3 campaigns. If you want a more elaborated review, try joining the Grand Review Exchange.
Level 3
Hello, Elf_Lord, the last upgrade you did was great, I saw you include a Forsaken mission and it can be played by killing the Dark Ranger, I'm looking everywhere before get to Landgren but I CAN'T find her.
Can you give me a tip so where I can find her, please?

Level 3
I have to admit that when I've seen the mission selection screen I wasn't very impressed, especially when the first mission was named "start campaign" or something like that, and the loading screen for it had no description. I was too quick to judge! The intro cinematic, the score, custom models for units and structures, the terrain, map and mission design, and - above all - the voice acting and character interactions are all phenomenal! I'm completely hooked now, and despite not finishing the campaign yet, I'm already regretting that it doesn't have that many missions, or a sequel. Good job man and thanks a million for making this! 11/10, probably the most underrated custom campaign out there, and definitely one of the best I've played.

Level 4
This campaign looks so great that i dont wanna play further, im at Mission 2 and it looks so amazing i cant go out of my base rather complete the mission. Finally in near future im gonna play it full.

The feature when you go to the Scarlet Monastery looks sooo amazingly epic. Ah, and the voice acting aswell, that women (child) as the main actor, did an amazing job. Aswell as the others, but she by herself sounds so goooood.

PS: MHHHH like cheese melting on my tongue

Level 8
Hey Elf_Lord, I would love to know how you did the pre-mission loading screen maps. Did you just photoshop X's onto wow maps or something? They look really good. A lot like the loading screen maps for the official campaign in WC3.

Level 1
I found out why people are getting the "cant mount" on mission 3. It is because mounting costs in total 2 mana, not 1. But you can still use the mount function on the stables since the ability costs 1 mana. It worked every time i had 2 mana and it used up 2 mana but it didnt work when i tried using it with only 1 mana in the stable.

Level 21
Hello, on map 4, three Death Knights attack at once after only about 9 minutes as well as a big Zombie drop behind my base. Is this intended?

Further, I've killed the Dark Ranger in Map 5 on Heroic and received the popup that The Red Queen mission was unlocked, but it's unclear how to play it from the main menu.

Last edited:
Level 5
Hello, on map 4, three Death Knights attack at once after only about 9 minutes as well as a big Zombie drop behind my base. Is this intended?

Further, I've killed the Dark Ranger in Map 5 on Heroic and received the popup that The Red Queen mission was unlocked, but it's unclear how to play it from the main menu.
You get to play the bonus mission right after you finish the last Scarlet Crusade map.

Level 12
New version released, finally fixing the infamous Stables glitch!

Also, if you played Mission 3 on version 1.02.03 and Landgren is not properly spawning in Mission 4, you will have to do the following to fix the issue:
Step 1: Reload a save from Mission 3.
Step 2: Restart and replay Mission 3 on version 1.02.04.

You can cheat. Do whatever you have to do to finish the mission. Unfortunately this glitch has to do with the game cache and does require a reset of the Mission 3 game cache.

This fix should not be necessary. I have received no reports of this issue. This is merely a remote possibility I noticed while doing some fixes to Mission 3.

Last edited:
Level 21
I left detailed feedback in the other thread. Commenting to rate now that I've completed the campaign: There are some surface level bugs, which is definitely anticipated with a project as ambitious as this one. Bugs can always be found and fixed; the foundational idea and execution of each map is very sound and Elf_Lord is actively working on reported issues. Huge potential with this campaign and loads of fun with the customizations. 5/5!

HFS

HFS

Level 1
I am having a problem where if I try to move the hero on the first level the game breaks can someone please help me solve this problem? I would like to play this campaign but right not I can't because of this. For the record I am playing on a MacBook pro if that is part of the problem.

Level 6
Alright, looking through this topic, I figure that taking out the Three level 10 Death Knights on Chapter 5 is supposed to be some sort of optional task, given what I've seen about acquiring Corrupted Ashbringer, and that Mograine is among them.

Replacing the mess of a paragraph that was here with a little list of problems with this scenario.

Death Knight Issues TL;DR:
1) They don't just patrol, they actively chase you, and Rodrick won't hold them back for long if you try to run. Try to make a stand WITH Rodrick, and you're just opening yourself up to them Raising all of Rodrick's cannon fodder with their ults.
2) They love to Deathcoil nuke Landgren down, who has no way to counter such nuking, as the only heal that affects him is Street's, and his slow-regen aoe buff. (Edit: Well, and the Paladin's, but see how long THAT holds out)
3) They love to Deathcoil heal each other, and Death Pact their ghouls or skeletons to heal themselves up, making the three of them effectively immortal.
4) The Necromancers with them will probably have Unholy Frenzy on all three of them to make the ruination of your day complete and total. Oh, and don't bother using Lecraft to Hamstring one, since they seem to be immune to it - at least when I tried it, it didn't do anything.

So in conclusion, you can't run from them, and you can't kill them. Am I missing something? Killing them AT ALL seems an impossible task, much less doing it with Street, Jordan and Lecraft alive.

EDIT: After successfully beating them... it is disheartening that I was able to do so primarily because of what I assume is a bug. The Deathcaller to the east of Rodrick's position did not stop summoning skeletons after Koltira's cutscene, luring a majority of Rodrick's forces out of place. I followed him, and ended up using the same Barricade Bottleneck that he had been using previously, but from the other direction. I don't suppose there's anything actively stopping me from doing so without the whole "Rodrick is out of position" thing, but he ended up helping hold that bottleneck himself, which made a huge difference.

On an unrelated note, I'm going to second a comment I saw particularly early on, disparaging the usefulness of the 1st-tier Melee unit. By giving him Normal armor, instead of heavy, their survivability plunges into the toilet against other melee units. Damage of a footmen with less HP, no Defend ability, armor that takes bonus damage from other melee units... sure, he costs less, but it feels less like a first tier unit, and more like a throwaway that all but forces you to rush to get Myrmidons/Cavaliers/Legionnaires as quickly as possible. Granted, it means they can take archers a bit better, but it doesn't feel worth the trade-off of being so BAD at keeping other melee units off of your archers.

Last edited:
Level 3
Ran into a large number of issues on map 5 in heroic difficulty. I was playing on 1.02.03, so some stuff may have been tampered with since then. First, I'd guess that using resurrection on your starting units probably wouldn't preserve them for future mission, having a message on whether that is allowed would be nice. It was really unclear what the player was supposed to do in a number of instances as well.

Like most, I struggled a bit with the triple death knight spawn, in my various attempts, I found that when you approach the undead base, an allied hero shows up in the upper left, and proceeds to do nothing of value. No idea what the intent was there, or if it was just trying to replicate events in WoW. When the death knights do die, they immediately show up in the undead base to the upper right, and mograine appears to have 2 copies made, one chills up in the base and the other runs to where he died.
Edit: on playing this with cheats, Mograine dies, first resurrected version spawns somewhere in the northwest, runs to where he died, kill him again, and then the second resurrected version shows up with the rest.

Gothrik attacks your units for a about 30 seconds, then disappears and your screen shakes until the end of the mission.

Exploit/bug worth mentioning: you can stealth the torturer and have him walk through units, particularly the allied ones preventing you from going places. Using this method, I was able to summon Pureblood preemptively, which prevented 2 of the death knights from getting past one of the magic barriers. Speaking of LeCraft, the hamstring hotkey is 'a,' which conflicts with the attack command, and his stealth tooltip states he'll do 50 bonus dmg on attack, whereas the game has the number 75 show up when he attacks.

Also, on my first playthrough, Areiel wasn't on the map. Downloading the new version and loading the game has put her in though. The spawn was at the poison cauldron where, I think it was Nox was supposed to be. Explains why there was nobody there when I made my first pass. Approaching this area, there was some trigger where I think I was supposed to find some raiders or something, but there were no units.

There's also no reward for killing most of the bosses, maybe have some rewards like +1 tomes or maybe rescuing a unit or two. I dunno, I guess I was just pretty surprised by the change in quality, all the other missions felt like they were higher quality than this one. I don't want to seem critical or pretend I could do any of this better, I'm still rating it 5/5.

Last edited:
Level 3
So in conclusion, you can't run from them, and you can't kill them. Am I missing something? Killing them AT ALL seems an impossible task, much less doing it with Street, Jordan and Lecraft alive.
Well I managed to kill them in mythic difficulty. What I did was lure them with Abbendis to a bottleneck, causing only one of them to melee attack Abbendis, while the rest of the group is behind. Just mass heal Abbendis with his abilities and survive until their mana is run out. Of course every unit died because of death coil spam, except for the heroes and the spell breaker (don't remember his name), but yes, they are killable.

Level 1
I can't even get past the very first loading screen for chapter one...is their any fixes for it? i looked through some comments but i didn't wanna spoil too much. any help would be nice

Level 1
when i finish the mission havenshire and continue to next campaigne its starting again the mission havenshire.
pls help
my version is 1.27a

Level 1
Amazing campaign and favorite one to date, one thing id love is being able to use Hotkeys for both Divine Storm + Crusader Strike but both of em go to E if you have both, making you have to click one of em.

Any chance hotkeys were based on the position of the skill ?

Other than that, amazing work. I have already beaten it 7 times due to me not having internet for a week and nothing else to play haha.

Level 3
The best fight in this campaign must be a fight between authors versus bugs and random things :D
Many things were fixed. The battle must be difficult but you managed to do it.
There are still bugs left at the moment but will you fight for another day? :p

Speaking of Red Queen Chapter, I could not find a key and red mage hero turned no-model + she kept attacking my army. Since I could not attack her, I needed to heal up periodically.

Back to the campaign, you really did a great job for yourselves. I admire your efforts. Cheers and + rep!

Level 1
Hey on mission 5 the dark ranger will always spawn in locations that are unreachable for me i tried many times, when i use iseedeadpeople it shows that shes spawned at the bottom left where the 2 ziggurats are, 1 time she spawned where olrun the battlecaller was, but my ranged units couldent reach her, and even if they could my heroes cant get to her to loot the item , because its after the tower falls, pleas fix this bug/glitch or tell me how to get her to spawn in a location i can get to, also the location where jay finds her instead i find 4 necromancers and a flesh golem that kills the necromancers after they summon it. i tried on all 3 difficultys mythic heroic and normal tried not killing kelseth, tried not killing olrun, tried with ashbringer, still cant get her to spawn in a place i can get to to loot her, might just try to edit the campaign. P.S. the hatchet throwers can fit through the gate to get to her when she spawns near the ziggurats, if you give them a back pack they could bring the item to abbendis after killing the dark ranger. she always spawns beside the ziggurats and never spawns where jay found her for me. HELP PLZ!!!

Level 28
Finished chapter 5 (with cheats for the knights, I couldn't find any bottlenecks that didn't have enemies on the other side). And is Gothik supposed to be beaten?
The Flesh Golem starts attacking the necromancers when it's spawned and isn't Undead.
In the ending cinematic of the chapter, Brigitte's head pulls a 180 when talking to the captain.

Last edited:
Level 1
What are the differences between the difficulties? Is it just harder, or is there also extra story? (I ask because I've seen this happen before, don't want to miss out on story by playing lower difficulty)

Level 3
Normal - It is simply normal.
Heroic - It need to be activated to unlock Red Queen Chapter. Enemies' units gets status boosts such as damage, health,etc. You should not notice much different if you are familiar with warcraft 3.
Mythic - It is the same as Heroic. It might get more status boosts. Big different is there is no hero.

Level 1
Played through it now, got some feedback!

Firstly this was a pretty awesome campaign!

Few issues:
- Judgement seems underpowered and awkward to use:
1) Mana cost expensive
2) 5 stacks at ~2sec attackspeed takes 10sec every target, that's too long a ramp up time. Monsters are a) either dead by then or b) so strong you keep the mana for the selfheal anyway and never use Judgement (especially true for higher difficulties).

I'd rework Judgement to work with 3 stacks max per scaling, maybe even change Retribution to 3 stacks from 5. Make it deal at least half it's current damage at 0 stacks and then the rest of the damage per the extra stacks as required to fill up. And finally reduce manacost by at least 50%. I think currently it's a very underwhelming spell.

- Retribution doesn't make her attacks stronger, it simply adds some extra damage after her hit (like a dot or "echo"). One quickly notices, because her attack damage is always shown and doesn't increase as stacks grow.
1) Rewrite description to sth like: "The holy light echoes Abbendis' attacks and deals an extra 10% of damage per stack to her target."
2) Possibly reduce stackcount to 3 to reduce the long ramp up time and for interaction with Judgement.

Bugs:
- In mission 5 the Ranger for the bonus level always stays in the bottom left corner of the map. I tried 4 times, but she always stays there. Maybe I need to trigger her somehow? I tried playing with map revealed, but couldnt see an effect.

Lastly I just want to say again that this campagin was a lot of fun and quite immersive to play! And damn, so many special effects and cinematics, it's crazy! Who would've thought Warcraft 3 can do this xD

Thanks for the effort!

Level 13
I played the campaign and it looks really nice, however, I ran into some problems. At the "Taking Our Due" chapter, I didn't earn 10K gold due to building an army. So I did cheat a gold just to past the chapter. On the next chapter, I can't seem to go down the road as there was shining doodad that's blocking the way. Also, maybe it's just me though, I think the arrow key is kinda slow when turning right and left.

Level 2
I just started playing this and wow, that intro was really cool! Only problem is, I click on Abbendis, and as soon as I do, the game freezes and I have to force quit! I'm on a MacBook if that's relevant. Is there anything I can do to fix this so I can play?

Edit: I tried just doing cheats to clear the stage, hoping it wouldn't be happening in the next level, but allyourbasearebelongtous didn't do anything after saying cheat enabled, so I decided to clear the level with just the non-Abbendis units. I got to the gate, and that triggered an event and warped Abbendis to it where she was in the mini cutscene of destroying the gate, and cleared up to the Monastery, but unfortunately, it didn't trigger any cutscene to have my regular guys walk up to Mograine and Whitemane. Had to use Abbendis. And it still freezes when I click on her, or otherwise select her. I can right click her, like when I have people move to her, but nothing else.

Last edited:
Level 1
Some questions:

1. Is this the full campaign? I have played until the Forsaken bonus mission and seem to have bugged it when I quit the mission. What I mean to ask, is are parts 2 and 3 bundled in here? If not, how do I get them?

2. Is there something that can be done with the corrupted ashbringer?

Thanks!

Level 1
Hello ive tryed to play the map. Downloaded it put it in the correct folder but it doesnt boot. Have any tips or had these kind of problems? Tnx

bql

bql

Level 1
Great job man!

GOOD custom tech trees, custom models, great voiceover, interesting levels - just wow, one of my favourites.

Chapter 4 is much harder than other levels, contrary to what some people said (some claim that UD on't attack You heavily) I've been under heavy attack forever and fighting off the last wave is nearly impossible (I've played on hardest difficulty).

Level 10
this campaign seems decent... I'll be playing it soon, and i shall leave a feedback after then. It shall be done...

Level 2
Hey i don't know whats up with the dl but since no one seems to complain about this i think it's a problem on my end, still idk why it's happening but i would like to know if someone can help me with this so i can try out this campaign.

So when i download this campaign, the download stops everytime at some random point throughout the progress bar and it stays stuck there. What's more strange is that this is the only file where it's happening, I can download all other maps on the hive without any problems.

EDIT: Nvm fixed it ; disabled QUIC here (chrome://flags/#enable-quic)

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello ive tryed to play the map. Downloaded it put it in the correct folder but it doesnt boot. Have any tips or had these kind of problems? Tnx
Are you sure it was the correct folder?
Warcraft III\Campaigns

That's where you need to put it, not inside your Maps folder

Level 3
Holy shit, this campaign is incredible. Not only do you actually have good voice acting (which i wish I could have been a part of :(
but you also have a completely unique way of managing troops between levels. truly incredible, well executed, and adds to the immersion. I hope you do more campaigns!

Level 12
Patch 1.02.03
Released June 26, 2017

General:
  • Upgrades now properly reflect QWER command card.
  • Mission difficulty can be changed on replays.
Campaign:

Mission 1:
  • Strange Urn no longer drops.

Perhaps you are playing an older version of the campaign? This is supposed to be already fixed.

Level 10
the surprise of voice acting really caught me off guard haha! but its very good, and i've been enjoying it so far.
I reached Araj the summoner in chapter 1, down south, killed him, but he returned to life again. How do i kill him once and for all?? is there a way?

Level 10
Is this a finished campaign, or a work in progress? I don't understand because i reached the chapter where you escape, and the crusade's destruction, where Brigitte is level 5 and then the campaign just ended. So, is it finished or not? and the combined sound of music with voices is pretty high, and sometimes the music's sound makes it harder to understand the dialogues. Hope you rework it again
5/5 so far, and i hope its far from over.

Level 6
Very interesting map, I am excited to play this. Looks very well made.

However, is retribution bugged? Or I don't understand the skill? It doesn't show the stacks, and when I drop the hammer it doesn't deal dmg.