• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

can sum one help me i try to make spell :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
BlinkStrike
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Blink Strike
Actions
Set TempLoc00 = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing 50.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to TempLoc00
Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack (Target unit of ability being cast)
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempLoc00)

i mean where do i find TempLoc00 and what is that and i dont find position of Target unit being cast where i find this and explain what it means :S

i want it to be like when u telelport u... move with a fast speed to the unit instead and hit him :p with a cool effect

Last edited:
Level 17
It's a variable.

Click the yellow "X" in your trigger editor.

Then press New Variable.

Select Point Variable and name it TempLoc00.

Level 28
Well the maximum for a unit is 522 - you could make a dummy unit with no model, use as missile-model the caster-unit (e.g. Blademaster) and make the dummy unit attack the target.
It will shoot a blademaster (in example) with you defined speed (1000).
Be sure to hide the caster when he casts and after the attack takes place move him nstantly to the target and unhide it.

I could do it for you but that would be arequest and normally i don't take requests from 0-rep-users (no offense)

Status
Not open for further replies.