• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] problem with a spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
  • Blink Strike Elrond
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to DARK STRIKE
    • Actions
      • Set TempLoc00 = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Caster BLINK STRIKE Elrond for Player 1 (Red) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Caster BLINK STRIKE for Player 1 (Red) at (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing 400.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to TempLoc00
      • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempLoc00)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Casting unit)) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkCaster.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Invisibility\InvisibilityTarget.mdl
i changed cooldown to 30 and when i klick on spell and select the unit it dont have cooldown at 30 .....

and when i gona learn level 2 it says requires level 3 O:

Level 15
The trigger leaks... But anyway, if you want the spell to be learnt every level, change the level skip requirement to 1.
Next, if the skill doesn't have a cooldown of what you want, you better check the object editor :p. Otherwise, add a wait of say .01 or something to the start of the trigger.
I hope this helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.