• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

C.S.B.R.(Creating spells by request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The other thread taking spell request seems kinda dead so i thought i should made a new.I do it for learning purposes(and because i have too much free time and i am bored)so there are no requirements for someone to request a spell.I only need a good description and that's al:wink::xxd:l

Level 6
I could probably do the spell myself, but I am too busy working on school.
Vortex. I am giving you some freedom of what you want to the spell :).

[Idea]
The hero creates a vortex at a targeted location, sucking every nearby unit to it and damaging them, also slowing the units by 10% of their default speed (Could be any other modification such as a minus to attributes or armor or damage, the effect could be chained and the damage could be a lightning shooting out from the vortex chaining targets.) Then when done shoots the targets away from the vortex or up in the air above the vortex.

[Effects] Effects could be themed as lightning, dark energy, mystery, fire, frost (Whatever just make it fit with the debuff)

[Additional]
You could add 10 levels if you like, but I could do them as well.
I'd prefer it to be MUI, preferable hashtables :)
If you make this one good, I'll give you another one :p.
btw just pm me if anything is uncertain, just notice I might be unavailable due to various things, and I might respond very slowly
Sincerely Foopad

Level 22
Hello, since i doubt the owner of the previous thread will answer anytime soon, i'll request it from you instead :)

1)Spell Name = Gorgons Eyes

2)Spell Description = Anyone looking into the Gorgons eyes will turn to stone.

3)Extra stuff = Well i've been thinking how it should work; I was thinking perhaps if a unit is looking at gorgon, and gorgon looking at him, he gets affected by the eyes spell.
For the turn to stone effect this should do: Pause unit, Animation speed to 0% and set vertex coloring to something, that it will look like he's stone.

Can be GUI or JASS, but MUI if possible.

Thanks.

Level 2
well you will both have your spells as soon as possible.(i am really happy thought this thread was dead.)

Level 2
thanks you will have your spell tomorrow (i am really sleepy now and don't want to make any mistake)

Level 4
can i make a request?
Name:Roar of Hunger
Levels:3
Description:The Cunning Warrior roars on a land dealing high amount of damage to the enemies who has been blown by each roar, and creates a barrier sorounding the land so the units in the area cannot get out.
Level 1:3 Roar, 75 Damage per roar, 200 AoE
Level 2:4 Roar, 100 Damage per roar, 250 AoE
Level 3:5 Roar, 150 Damage per roar, 300 AoE
Target Type:Target Ground(Silence,Cluster Rockets etc.)
Extra Stuff:
Icon:
icons_6748_btn.jpg
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnshout-115914/?prev=search%3DRoar%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D14
Model(Roar):Roar(Caster)
Model(Barrier):Illidan Missile
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND PLS TELL ME
I hope there is a reply....
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

Level 2
my spells can be in Gui too if you want reason
dark moon when you say roars on a land you mean he causes a terrain deformation or something?

Level 15
OK then i guess its my turn to request for a spell then :) and i want it in GUI.
+rep and credits of course.Ok here's the spell:
Name:Healing Aura
lvl 1:4% chances to heal a random friendly unit(included other heroes and self) for 40 hitpoints whenever an enemy hits you.(both physical and spell damage)
lvl 2:6% chances to heal for 60 hitpoints.
lvl 3:8 % chances to heal for 80 hitpoints.
lvl 4:10% chances to heal for 100 hitpoints.
I want the effect to be like ...the normal heal?it should seem like a healing wave going from the character to the unit and then effects in the unit that receives the heal.
If you want more info,tell me !
Thx***No need this spell any more,look at my other post***

Last edited:
Level 2
i have this little thingy today so expect all your spells tommorow
and i have one favor to ask you i suck at terraining so can anyone of you create the template where i implement your spells
credits will be given to the map description and await all your requested spells in 24 h have a nice day

Level 15
Actually i want to import it to my map..so why bothering making a template?Just make a random map with only the spell withing and i will test it and tell you what i think :) Ok i will be waiting!
***EDIT:sorry about it msunny someone else made the spell i wanted...Can i change it?Listen the description of the new spell i want now(similar to the old one but with frost):Name:Frost Field
lvl 1:4% chances to hit a random enemy unit in 700 range with ice nova whenever caster is being attacked,dealing 40 damage to it.
lvl 2:8% chances to hit a random enemy unit in 700 range with ice nova whenever caster is being attacked,dealing 80 damage to it.
lvl 3:12% chances to hit a random enemy unit in 700 range with ice nova whenever caster is being attacked,dealing 120 damage to it.
lvl 4:16% chances to hit a random enemy unit in 700 range with ice nova whenever caster is being attacked,dealing 160 damage to it.
The enemy unit that is being hit by nova shouldn't be slowed or frozen or anything else.I want it just to take damage.
Can you do it? ***

Last edited:
Level 10
ok if were asking for spells . . i got one . . .now i'm not gonna lie it may be hard i would like a projectile spell.

this spell is cast when clicked and it automaticly goes stright forward (uesing the facing of the unit) and stops opon collision of the first object, weater its a unit or a pathing blocker.
if you need more infomation just ask, if you can help i will be very greatfull.

Level 12
Maybe I could help? I want a bit of practice making spells.

jim777 said:
Blade Beam:
Caster will summon a wave (perhaps shockwave) and when the wave reaches its point, it would stun every unit within 500 AoE around the Target Point.
I'll try that.

EDIT: It would be a success if there was a trigger to make a unit cast a custom spell at a point.
I failed.

Last edited:
Level 2
manstie i have got my hands full if you want try
i may be wrong but i think that spell isn't too hard
well when i have time i can try to make it

Level 10
i have already made that spell long time ago but .... when I make some changes from my map... it suddenly stops functioning... I try using some other world editor but doesn't... Maybe dummy units with the model shockwave and has the ability to bash the target would work? But i am afraid that its very leak

Status
Not open for further replies.