1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bug Report

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by SpasMaster, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Zersetzor

Zersetzor

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've been playing with the Demon Hunter recently and noticed a few things:
    1. The "Chaos Nova" talent doesn't seem to work. Maybe I just missed it, but when I tried it out it didn't seem to fire a single time.
    2. The output of the "-stats" command is largely obscured by the interface. Only the uppermost few bullet points appear in the screen showing the game proper, the lower part seems to be "lying under" the minimap and the stat screen.
    3. Occasionally, I got the "our town is under attack" alert. On the minimap the alert pinged somewhere east of the Waterworks puzzle room with the six switches. I hadn't explored there yet, so I have no idea what was going on, but presumably there are buildings necessary for the map to run located there which were for whatever reason attacked by monsters every now and again. This was the first time I noticed this, but I couldn't work out any direct link with any of the Demon Hunter's abilities.
    4. When I used the F-ability of the Demon Hunter to attack an enemy behind some of the trap panels in the Queen's tomb, all of the panels seemed to trigger in weird and erratic ways. This killed my hero, while spawning a number of the usual beetle enemies from the green traps and the ghost-like enemies from the teleportation traps at the entrance of the dungeon, as shown in the screenshot.

Screenshot from 2018-06-13 01-41-33.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
  2. Zersetzor

Zersetzor

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just recently found the Blackrock Hammer, which is supposed to give your attacks a 10% chance to stun opponents. I didn't get a single proc of this effect while I used it. I did notice that I got stunned by opponents while I had it equipped though. I don't know if the enemies I fought (in the Queen's Tomb) just had a natural chance to stun, but it did strike me as odd.

3. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That's very strange, cause I've never ran into this, but I'll look into it regardless.
    This is an issue after the recent wc3 patch which did mess a lot with aspect ratio, which eventually messed with larger text messages. I am waiting to see how the fix to the aspect ratio will affect this, but until then
    I will look into this, but I strongly believe that it's like that because of the way the Demon Hunter's F ability functions on a technical level. I'll see what I can do.
    Oh, you simply misread the item. It has chance to stun you when you attack :p

4. Sladki

Sladki

Resources:
    Resources:
    Standing on the whirlpool, Naga Whaler attacks and no murloc spawned, but it states that the challenge failed.
    WC3ScrnShot_072518_004514_02.jpg WC3ScrnShot_072518_004754_03.jpg

5. Kusanagi Kuro

Kusanagi Kuro

Resources:
    Resources:
    The challenge said "without preventing any Mur'gul Slaves to spawn".

6. Sladki

Sladki

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh. I wish I could read.

7. Silva

Silva

Resources:
    Resources:
    A tiny bug I noticed is that the recipe for the Queen's staff (or whatever it's called) doesn't give the same attributed as the actual item, this is in the latest update. Didn't take a screen-shot, but you can check it out in the editor.

8. Scorba

Scorba

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't know if it has been mentioned before but i tried to solo the map and got pretty far, however ocne i came near Atal'ais Chamber (or however he is called) i got ported to the other side of the door by some mob without even seeing them. I did not have my scepter with me and simple progressed further into the room where i reached the ressurection stone.

Having no way to leave the chamber (the door was still locked) not being able to use ressurection stone teleport because there was a stone inside the chamber and not having my scepter with me i could only abandon the run.

9. bekonja

bekonja

Resources:
    Resources:
    Viper (shop recipie item) does not scale its damage with agility as tooltip says. Dot always stays with a base value of 900.

10. Snubb

Snubb

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Death Knight's first and third ability (Blood Strike and Death Grip) both use the Q hotkey. I learned Blood Strike first and then Death Grip at level 2. Death Grip takes priority over Blood Strike.

I'm playing on the latest version of this map and latest version of Warcraft 3

11. martin123456

martin123456

Resources:
    Resources:
    2.4.4b version
    frst: command -stats, in game i cant see all text

second: warlock, combinacion item+talent

talent add for W spell 30% speed attack and work for warlock aswell
    RECIPE 4/8th item i give bonus +10%heals and some buff [reducent damage when overheal]

normaly with talent, W spell add 2 buff DAMAGE and SPEED, but when someone buy item , SPEED buff will be remove with add reduction damage [item efect, when overheal]

12. KeverHop

KeverHop

Resources:
    Resources:
    My brother and I played this map a couple of days ago, but encountered a game ending bug with Oris. I couldnt cancel the conrol and return to my hero, even after grabbing the moonstone.

We did however do another run, because I was certain it was just a fluke bug. But it sadly wasnt. By brother got the exact same bug.

Love the map tho! A shame with the new Warcraft 3 patch fucking everything up.

13. Sieben

Sieben

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi!
    I'm stuck with Oris. I can't get my hero back, the cancel button does nothing :/ Is there anything I can do, or am I definitely stuck?
    I'm playing on latest version of WC3, 1.31, and on latest version of Sunken City, 2.4.4b
    Thanks! :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  14. GodfreyGyz

GodfreyGyz

Resources:
    Resources:
    I came across the same problem as well

15. Akazrael

Akazrael

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yep, ran across the same bug with Oris as well. Can’t cancel out of him, no way to get back into my hero. Definitely game ending even with a save to go back to, as you need the moonstone to progress, so you can’t avoid Oris. I haven’t seen this bug before, is it an issue with a recent WC3 patch maybe?

16. Abrahel

Abrahel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi!
    I have a problem with a Key to open one of first masive ruined gates. It doesnt appear me in the fire pit before or after will the Skeleton Boss :c
    [​IMG]

I dont play in multiplayer, have the last patch and the last version of this map (v2.4.4b)

17. rust

rust

Resources:
    Resources:
    Stuck inside Oris statue aswell.. :(

WC3 1.31, and on latest version of Sunken City, 2.4.4b

18. Akazrael

Akazrael

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is a bucket of water somewhere to the West of where you are now, using that near the fire pot will put out the fire. Maybe look near some kind of water source?

EDIT: Also, this is the bug reporting thread, not really the place for questions about how to solve puzzles or progress in the map. For any future questions like this, I'd go here;

Hints and Help Thread

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019