• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug Report

Level 1
2.4.4b version
frst: command -stats, in game i cant see all text

second: warlock, combinacion item+talent

talent add for W spell 30% speed attack and work for warlock aswell
RECIPE 4/8th item i give bonus +10%heals and some buff [reducent damage when overheal]

normaly with talent, W spell add 2 buff DAMAGE and SPEED, but when someone buy item , SPEED buff will be remove with add reduction damage [item efect, when overheal]

Level 1
My brother and I played this map a couple of days ago, but encountered a game ending bug with Oris. I couldnt cancel the conrol and return to my hero, even after grabbing the moonstone.

We did however do another run, because I was certain it was just a fluke bug. But it sadly wasnt. By brother got the exact same bug.

Love the map tho! A shame with the new Warcraft 3 patch fucking everything up.

Level 11
Hi!
I'm stuck with Oris. I can't get my hero back, the cancel button does nothing :/ Is there anything I can do, or am I definitely stuck?
I'm playing on latest version of WC3, 1.31, and on latest version of Sunken City, 2.4.4b
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi!
I'm stuck with Oris. I can't get my hero back, the cancel button does nothing :/ Is there anything I can do, or am I definitely stuck?
I'm playing on latest version of WC3, 1.31, and on latest version of Sunken City, 2.4.4b
Thanks! :)
I came across the same problem as well

Level 1
Yep, ran across the same bug with Oris as well. Can’t cancel out of him, no way to get back into my hero. Definitely game ending even with a save to go back to, as you need the moonstone to progress, so you can’t avoid Oris. I haven’t seen this bug before, is it an issue with a recent WC3 patch maybe?

Level 2
Hi!
I have a problem with a Key to open one of first masive ruined gates. It doesnt appear me in the fire pit before or after will the Skeleton Boss :c
tumblr_pvaileUnej1u4npcro1_1280.jpg

I dont play in multiplayer, have the last patch and the last version of this map (v2.4.4b)

Level 1
Stuck inside Oris statue aswell.. :(

WC3 1.31, and on latest version of Sunken City, 2.4.4b

Level 1
Hi!
I have a problem with a Key to open one of first masive ruined gates. It doesnt appear me in the fire pit before or after will the Skeleton Boss :c
tumblr_pvaileUnej1u4npcro1_1280.jpg

I dont play in multiplayer, have the last patch and the last version of this map (v2.4.4b)

There is a bucket of water somewhere to the West of where you are now, using that near the fire pot will put out the fire. Maybe look near some kind of water source?

EDIT: Also, this is the bug reporting thread, not really the place for questions about how to solve puzzles or progress in the map. For any future questions like this, I'd go here;

Hints and Help Thread

Last edited:
Level 1
Quick question about a recipe. The Wizards Hood recipe seems to be bugged. I buy all the items and the recipe and the item doesn’t get created like other items do.

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
Quick question about a recipe. The Wizards Hood recipe seems to be bugged. I buy all the items and the recipe and the item doesn’t get created like other items do.

The recipe is not bugged - what is occuring is that your game is cutting off parts of the tooltip.
This is fixed by changing your resolution.

Level 1
Hello guys!
So, this map is verry good maps, because i love rpg so much.
But, when i was playing this game, i stuck in treasure room.
When i was trying to control Oris, i can't get back my hero. It's because 'the release feature' isn't work. So i can't get back my hero & can't continue my journey:(

Btw i played this map solo in patch 31 (newest) & newest version of this map.
Thankyou

Senneria

Level 6
Hello guys!
So, this map is verry good maps, because i love rpg so much.
But, when i was playing this game, i stuck in treasure room.
When i was trying to control Oris, i can't get back my hero. It's because 'the release feature' isn't work. So i can't get back my hero & can't continue my journey:(

Btw i played this map solo in patch 31 (newest) & newest version of this map.
Thankyou

If you play the newest version of Sunken City - version 2.4.4c - you no longer need Oris or the golems in order to proceed in the map.
The issue is not present in the new version that is being developed.
If you get stuck the only solution is to start a new run, unfortunately.

I got stuck after using the ESC stat attribute menu. My mouse has a tendency to double click at times. I put a stat point on the menu but my mouse double-clicked it, and I got stuck afterwards. My mouse was completely locked out of clicking anything. Here's video proof:

Note that the guy next to me wasn't stuck. He was just afk. I was the only one with the mouse problem.

Senneria

Level 6
I got stuck after using the ESC stat attribute menu. My mouse has a tendency to double click at times. I put a stat point on the menu but my mouse double-clicked it, and I got stuck afterwards. My mouse was completely locked out of clicking anything. Here's video proof:

Note that the guy next to me wasn't stuck. He was just afk. I was the only one with the mouse problem.

Have you tried using the ESC menu again afterwards to see if that resolves the issue?

SpasMaster

Level 23
I imagine this to be a very particular scenario that is out of my control. It's been 9 years of Sunken City now and I've played and watched hundreds of games. I can't see this being a problem with the map itself or a bug per-se. My guess would be that the double click happens faster than the speed at which dialogs in warcraft 3 close so it messes with the code.

Level 1
Version 2.4.6b

Scroll of Infinite Knowledge did not drop 2 tombs when I bought and made the recipe at level 10. Only dropped 1.

Tested again. Scroll of Infinite Knowledge did not drop 3 tombs when I bought and made the recipe at level 14 on a new run. Only dropped 1.