1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bug Report

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by SpasMaster, Apr 6, 2013.

1. lil_hungry_bug

lil_hungry_bug

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, I'm using 1.27 – it's the only reason I'm able to play, since PowerPC macs (AKA all modern macs) weren't compatible until that release. First time booting up the game in 8+ years!

2. Crett

Crett

Resources:
    Resources:
    On the latest version here, with my buddy playing Naga Siren and me playing Death Knight
    In the middle of gameplay, I was unable to access my talents as Death Knight; the options were greyed out, saying it required a nearby patron.
    Naga Siren was able to do it just fine, though.

3. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh, that will be a hard one to identify... Do you have a replay by any chance?

4. Crett

Crett

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah HECK i forgot to do that. We made a save I could upload for you, but you won't be able to see what we did to screw it up from that... unless the save has replay data in it?

I haven't ever made a replay myself, so I'm not sure. (in my 6.5 years playing Warcraft I never saw a reason to LMAO)

Next time the issue occurs I'll be sure to save the replay.

5. Crett

Crett

Resources:
    Resources:
    Another bug (unless this is intentional): The Death Knight's Q will not give him HP until a few seconds after it's come off cooldown, meaning spamming it will award you 0 HP, generally giving 1 HP per encounter

6. Crett

Crett

Resources:
    Resources:
    Count's Memento can be stacked indefinitely in Heroic Mode, thanks to the snakes that spawn triggering the effect. My guy's at 250 strength now and plowing through insane heroic solo.

And this one's probably been posted before, but it doesn't seem like the Death Knight's W does any damage at all; but it's fine because he's a monster of a tank.

7. MobPsycho99

MobPsycho99

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm playing 2.2.9 on single player and i can't open the big door at the very first area of the game. I ended up watching a video where the guys playing it used a lever near a skeleton mini-boss to open it, but that lever is nowhere to be found. I could tell their version was a previous one, but even so there is nothing else that can open that door. Is it because it's single player? I had Siren and used her elementals with the grunt to try every combination but nothing.

8. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There is now a barrel with a key inside at the place where the lever used to be. Use it to open the door.

9. MobPsycho99

MobPsycho99

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh... My bad! I don't know how i missed that. Thank you!

10. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here is some bugs I found recently:
    1) You can damage (and kill) allies with stuff like Fiery Cleaver (which have a chance to deal x to y damage, can't remember actuall numbers) by spamming A on them
    2) Slow by spellcasts of Skeleton Mages doesn't disappears at all (but sometimes one of three our heroes have it gone, when fighting this mages, also it was gone after skeleton boss in dungeon nearby broken's queen tiara)
    3) Something happend with secret areas, they often do not proc (system message of count), so you don't get quest reward for finding them all. Is first secret area nearby dead (or not) peop still secret ? Cause it doesn't count at all, if it is.
    And some suggestion: would be nice to make peop which gives gold ability to unit walking, cause he can be blocked tho not fully, but delayed

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  11. shekhar9bittu

shekhar9bittu

Resources:
    Resources:
    hello. i posted this is the main page also

when we go to fight aszune (moon rider boss-quest given by world tree guy) there are few enemies we fight before her. They cast a frost spell that slows u. That spell got stuck to both of us permamently. tried loading the game more than twice but still the same result. After we killed ourselves it was removed. The DOOM GUARD's purge didnt remove that spell as well.

12. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The item "Dawn" doesn't give 35 bonus damage bonus as it claims.

13. MrAsD

MrAsD

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

This is a bug? i cant press both switch(Im singleplayer mod) or dosnt trigger

Versio:2.3.1

Edit:Solved

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  14. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Did you try using Inspect on them?

15. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I don't understand what you are saying.

16. Iamchickenspie

Iamchickenspie

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found in 3.2.0 that with the Spirit Gaurdian hero after you get level 2 on his spirit blast whenever he spawns a wolf it immediately despawns, whether it is from his passive on his w or from the ability.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  17. Rokis

Rokis

Resources:
    Resources:
    1) Shaman can not be killed with one blow after he himself (or other team) Buff ground shield. It is an easy way to get past all the traps.
    2) After 12 hours of play (playing for the first time on normal/heroic mode) to become unplayable. Wc3 uses 1Gb RAM and this value increases with each passing second. FPS decreases with each passing hour. Me and my friend could not get the game to end because of this. Not even enough memory to save the game! I upload log file of this error.

Can you that any advice that you can play for a long time on your map?

Attached Files:

18. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What I can advise for the time being is to save the game, close the game entirely and reload the game.
    I will make further code optimizations in the near future.

19. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Necromancer's Swarm ability does apply Reanimate Buff, but it doesn't heal, or actually - heals 0 health.
    @Edit: to be clear, this buff does not heal when it's casted by Swarm Ability, normal Reanimate Ability works fine.

20. San

San

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Works fine for me.
    upload_2017-2-17_23-54-3.png