• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Wars AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Yes, new version will be released within a day or two. All the Heroes have changed and they have their own models ;). All the items have changed. Quests are removed. No more random Vasto Lordes spawning. Ban Kai system is in. You might catch a few bugs that I didn't find while testing, but as far as I know, no bug is that serious.

I need to change the AI before the new version is released. I removed AI taking over leaving players since there were some issues ;p. Also note, AI will get AI specific items such as AI Item (Str +5) and it'll keep improving rather than normal items that everyone else can buy. This is temporary, because it's easier to trigger xD...I'll change it later.

I'm so sorry I haven't released it yet. 1 more day please!!! I've just started learning Jass and I can do really cool stuff with my AI =). You will not regret waiting that one day. I promise I'll release it by tomorrow. If I don't get my AI or items done by then, I'll release it anyways.

I'm saving major terrain changes for next version so I'll add stuff from your suggestions in 2.3. This version contains major Hero and item changes. I tried to change AI by starting from scratch so I deleted my whole code. It might not be done by then, but I'm trying to get it finished ;p. By 2.3, AI should be very aggressive and run at the right times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
As promised, the new version has been released. It is beta and the only thing that's really missing is the AI and some items. Items can only combine once, but there's a bunch of cool items at the Vaizard shop. ;p The font may seem a bit weird. I was testing a program on my map that was supposed to make it load faster, but it screws with the font a bit. I won't be using that program again lol xD... I haven't really balanced it yet so if you see some really cheap Hero, i can fix that up next version ;p.

Bleach Wars 2.2 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com
I'll add it to this site later when I figure out how to update ;p.

I'll be working on a version to quickly fix the bugs in the first one so you guys can have something to play while 2.3 is in progress =p. Oh yeah, I need a break so Merry Christmas all! Bleach 339 was cool :)

Btw, I don't really play Battlenet. ;p, I play offline with friends on Lan.

Level 2
Ummm, what can i say 'bout beta version? It's better than normal, but.. Some shop's ain't working, many characters are still skinless, ahh.. skins. There are skins like Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Aizen etc. that looks cool, but there are also terrible skins like Grimmjow, try to find better ones :) Anyway, keep up on the good work :)

Level 4
Updates on my map...
Working on AI. They can use Ban Kai spells now. I'm working to make them act more like real players so they will run when there are too many creeps around them. Also, I'm trying to make them chase Heroes.

AI can use Ban Kai spells now. Before, the spells were in a "spellbook" and I couldnt make orders for them to use spells inside. They will also harass other Heroes.

My map isn't on Epicwar. Just email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a version. It will be different than the one I released earlier since I made some changes.

Note: Blinkboy, check your inbox/mailbox/whatever it's called. Don't post here, PM me, kthx.

Level 4
No real updates. I'm kind of on break. I will resume on my map when the holidays are over since there's no work as the exams are starting. ;p Happy holidays. Yeah, give your friends and family a thank you and some kisses/presents xD.

Level 5
i really suggest to update bleach wars also here at hive >_<
so itwill get much more popular >.<
also if there are bugs they will be found faster if more people play it o.o

Level 7
No real updates. I'm kind of on break. I will resume on my map when the holidays are over since there's no work as the exams are starting. ;p Happy holidays. Yeah, give your friends and family a thank you and some kisses/presents xD.

dude hows the map doin?im really hoping to see more updates!:cry:
no news lately heard!

Level 3
can you post screenshots of your espada models that you have skinned? im curious on how they look

Level 4
Thread Bump

I have been inactive in the forums, but that does not mean I wasn't working on my map. I did not quit, it was just time consuming to visit the forum sometimes to talk about progress with my map. In fact, the new version, v2.2a will be released as early as this week.

SS23.jpg

NEW Level 2 Item recipes (New Ulquiorra model)

SS24.jpg

Super Creeps =P

So here's an idea of what's changed. There are 11 new items (Level 2 recipes). Each item has a completely different effect from each other so the possible item combinations are huge.

I've made drastic changes to AI. They use special AI items. They will teleport to weakened structures (Only on Normal/Insane). AI will harass your Heroes, they will cast a spell whenever they can at you. If AI is in an unfavourable situation (surrounded by mobs or attacked by a building), they will retreat until ally mobs back them up. AI will chase weakened Heroes, they are programmed to Flash Step at you, then cast any snare spells, followed by damage spells. AI is pretty good at running, they will Flash Step/Run when weakened.

I've changed it so normal attacks play a much bigger factor in the game. Not as much as in Dota, but most melee Hero now have skills to improve their attacks. e.g. Hitsugaya has the Shatter (Passive) which increases his attack speed by 25%/50%/75%/100%/125% against targets affected by Hyourinmaru's slow effects. Each point of agility now increases attack speed by 1% unlike previous versions. Hero level cap reduced to 25, but Heroes will gain more attributes per level.

Also, if you kill the spawning structure (Academy/Portal), that lane gets Super Creeps. It is changed so that Sereitei or Las Noches will be vulnerable when the Tower Structures are destroyed instead of when the spawning structures are destroyed. This makes it possible to win just by clearing out a single lane. Every 6m30s, creeps gain +20 max health and +1 damage to scale with the increased strength of Heroes.

Yeah, email me if you can't wait ([email protected]). I will send you my near completed map. Peace.

Level 4
The new version will be released today or tomorrow for sure on epicwar. I'll also try to upload it on the Hive, but I couldn't find the update button for your map >>...Yes, AI is completed. =P Sorry for the wait, I wanted to make sure it was almost bugless before I uploaded the new version.

Level 7
The new version will be released today or tomorrow for sure on epicwar. I'll also try to upload it on the Hive, but I couldn't find the update button for your map >>...Yes, AI is completed. =P Sorry for the wait, I wanted to make sure it was almost bugless before I uploaded the new version.

dude pls put the link of d new version of map pls...dd u uploaded it already in epicwar?

Level 4
Bleach Wars 2.2a is now out!

Sorry for the wait, I caught a few nasty bugs that I wanted to fix so I delayed the release by a few days. This version has big changes to Heroes. There are many new items. I've completed by AI at last.

Basic Changes
-Heroes
-Items
-Creeps
-AI

Heroes
I changed max Hero level to 25. Agility now increases attack speed instead of movement speed. Normal attacking is now much better than it was in previous version. It is effective against Heroes and Heroes can actually be killed now with just normal attacking.
I've revised Heroes completely. Spells have changed almost entirely to match the show.
The New Ban Kai system is in. When some Heroes use their Ultimate, it starts a timer (100s/140s). When the timer expires, Ban Kai is over. The time is increased when the Hero kills units (+1s) and Heroes (+10s). Time is decreased when the Hero uses Ban Kai spells which are the new abilities gained from using Ban Kai.
I've gotten permission from various Bleach model makers so use models so many Bleach Heroes have custom models now. I could not get permission on some models yet so I used Black Stan's instead for some Heroes. As well, I'm looking for the help of some modelers to help me model the remaining Heroes. :p

Items
From the previous 2.1 version, items have changed completely. I've added Level 1 and 2 recipe shops with powerful items. There are dozens of new items.
I tried to add a huge variety to the effects of items so that the item build possibilities were huge. There is one shop on the bottom left that sells the Spirit of Fire item to create Soukyoku.

Creeps
Creeps have been changed to gain attack damage and health as the game progresses. This stacks with the upgrades that can be purchased by the captains. I increased the spawn rate (39s > 33s), but reduced the number of ranged units by 1 per spawn. They have been changed so they do less damage, but attack faster. This makes it easier for Heroes to get the kill.
When a spawn structure is destroyed, that lane gets super creeps. The model for each spawn will change and the creeps have increased attributes.
*I changed the model of the Gillian to the Crypt Friend (it looked much better :p)

AI has 3 difficulties.
(Easy 100% health/115% exp) (Normal 110% health/130% exp)
(Insane 120% health/150% exp)

AI uses their custom item build. They will upgrade troops if they are captains. AI can purchase Sins/Virtue items 30 minutes into the game. AI is made so it will harass Heroes with spells. They put priority to casting spells on Heroes. AI will retreat when weakened, using Flash Step and Run. While running, they will use spells to delay attacking Heroes to try and save themselves. AI will attempt to chase and kill weakened Heroes. They run back when the situation is unfavourable. They cast their Ultimates near Heroes. (Most Heroes will use their Ultimate spells, I'm not done with that part of AI yet)

Normal and Insane AI will teleport to important structures when they're being attacked.

Bleach Wars 2.2a AI - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com
I will change the naming from now on to have an AI at the end of the version number since some people don't know there's AI.

Level 8
Can you update your bleach map to this site? (don't delete and re-upload your map, use the update button to your bleach map.)

Level 4
Hmmm, I think I screwed something up. I updated the map on the site and I pressed something. Now people can't see it anymore and it's in the Deleted Map section. How do I undo the delete? >_<

Yes, just use the Epic war link for now until I fix this issue.

Level 7
dude the 1st tower and the other is so strong you should atleast lessen its health..cant finish the game in 1 hour..and also hero's experience/levels is so slow.. put ultra/short mode,ap random

Level 4
You can buy Eye patches to increase your experience rate. The experience rate is pretty good considering that the max level is 25. Heroes shouldn't be able to reach max level until near endgame. There is already -ap and -random :p.

I will add short and ultrashort mode in the future. I know it is pretty hard to kill the first building in the beginning of the game, but late game, it is quite easy with a good item build.

Level 15
Hey I was playing this game with the wind guy and full AI. After about 20 minutes of gameplay, the enemy managed to push to the base -_-. Then I sucked them and they all died to the tower. I think you should increase the cooldown of the Gust Storm.
Next, the game lagged like crazy after 25-30 minutes of gameplay and it was really annoying. Please check for some leaks as I believe there are some.

Level 4
I fixed AI so they will run without hesitation. Regarding the lag, I think it's fixed in v2.2b. Don't know what caused it. You were probably playing with full computers or something xD.

Level 2
havent heard anythink, you still updating the map?cause its probley the best bleach map out there and it would be better if you update the espadas spells and realeases

Level 4
Please post comments or feedback of what you think

v2.4 will be released in the next 2-3 weeks unless there are unexpected delays.
In this version, everything will be in vJASS/JASS in order to be lagless and
efficient. There will be more custom models in v2.4. Most Hero spells have
been changed for balance or to reflect the ability in the show.

I will remake the entire terrain from scratch in the next version. The current
terrain is too big and it makes running back to base suck. As well, I need
a terrain that will work better for the AI. After v2.4, I will begin working an AI.
AI has been implemented before in previous versions, but removed in the current
version due to lag issues.

Since working with vJASS, I will be able to make it work and be comparable to the ones in Dota AI.
They will buy items and upgrades for their troops. AI will be able to use Evasive Skills to avoid damage,
use Escape Skills to run and chase Heroes and make powerful combination attacks. AI will be intelligent
to save powerful Ultimate abilities for the right situations and they will defend their structures when
attacked. There will be separate AI for each Hero so they will be able to use each Hero to their fullest.

Grimmjow: Arm Darts
Grimmjow1.jpg

I am looking for modelers I have some custom models right now that don't have
any attachments. Since I don't know anything about modelling, I would greatly appreciate it if
someone helped me add attachment points to these models. I'm also looking for custom models
of Kariya Jin, Kira Izuru and Yumichika.

Level 7
i think there is no models of that your asking..but lol goodluck w/ the map..pls add duel system just make it optional coz other people dont like duel but me i like..thats all for now..

Level 6
This is the best bleach map i ever seen. And be sure to check out bleach.wikia.com for new stuff.
And some super changes needed for Aaroniero: Aaroniero's release doesn't summon a titan hollow! His lower body just turn in to a big blob. Aaroniero can use Kaien's Nejibana (honestly) and where is it?

Level 4
Hey thanks. Right now, I'm pretty much done with the Heroes. The next version will be released after I fix up the terrain and change some items. I'm adding 3 new Heroes in the next version and there's a bunch of new custom models in my map now.

Jargalhurts - Regarding Aaroniero, I know his release isn't exactly like the way it is in Bleach Wars, but it's the best I can do with the Warcraft engine. I changed his abilities. Now he gains stats every time he kills a unit and he has the ability to copy other Hero abilities permanently. I made his abilities separate from Kaien. They are two different Heroes in my map.

In one of your other posts, you mentioned Soi Fon's Ban Kai. I finished her before I actually found out she had Ban Kai. I don't think I'll add it since just like it is in the manga, it goes against the style of the character. Btw, I actually already use that site to check information.

Darkxs - Yes I go to that site. I'm tennyo on that site. Some people there helped me make some models ;p.

Level 4
I've added Yammy's Release, but I don't have models for Yammy. The new Heroes are Szayel, Stark and Barragan. There will be releases for all 3 Heroes. I won't add Harribel, maybe next version.

You asked about Death God and the Hollow King. I may decide to add them back, however, it won't be necessary since Vasto Lorde is really strong now.

Status
Not open for further replies.