• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Ultimate RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, I am making this map called Bleach Ultimate RPG!.

Author: XxJizzxX(Kakerate)
Stage: Alpha
Objective: Storyline of the anime Bleach + some sidequests
Features: There are going to be some sidequests that the Sereitei can perform before the war against the Ryoka begins. There are going to be something around 12 heroes and each player will get to play a unique hero from Bleach with a model of them
Misc.- ...
Gameplay
Save Rukia Arc Heroes:Ichigo,Chad,Uryuu,Orihime,Mayuri,Byakuya,Yuroichi,Soi Fon,Kenpachi,Ikkaku atm
Ichigo,Sado,Orihime, and Uryuu must invade the Sereitei and save Rukia from her cell. They have 15 minutes to prepare for the invasion and may train with Urahara, do quests, kill hollows, hold back important hallows from destroying the town. halfway before the invasion of the sereitei, Ichigo and his allies fight Renji to stop him from capturing Rukia. IF the players beat this tough unit they are rewarded with gold and lumber(need name) to buy special items. When they are sieging the Sereitei, they are aided by Yuroichi, Ganju and others. There are shinigami all over the sereitei, so it is hard to move unseen. There are secret passageways though so they won't be forced to fight countless sieges of units. If the Ryoka bring Rukia back they all gain resources and some levels. However if the sereitei defend rukia the prisoner they are the ones rewarded. The players will be sent back to their original bases for about 5 minutes or so then there will be organized battles ex Ichigo vs Byakuya.
Free Play Arc
The characters may do as they wish in Karakura town. Defend the city do sidequests but they are all one party. They try to level up to lvl 50 where they can advance to Tier 2 where they get much more powerful abilities. This arc is just some team questing and leveling.
Arrancar Arc
I am not decided whether to make some of the players pay Arrancar or not. Either I will have Orihime and a couple others play Arrancar against the others or I will have all players fight against powerful arrancar able to take all 12 players on. They are in Heuco Mondo*sp plz* and fight powerful hollows including Menos grande and Vasto Lorde.

Character Creation
All heroes' max level is 60. When they get to level 60, they upgrade to a new "tier" for their character. Most hereos have 2 lvl1 ab ilites that can be upgraded every level. Then they have 1 Stat upgrading ability, an ultimate ability ubtained at level 35 and perhaps 1 random skill learnt at any level.
Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo is a damage hero but can also be a good tank. His abilities are Getsuga Tensho, Ichigo's Talents, Shikai Blade,Soul Reaper Form,and Tensai Zangetsu
Stats:
STR:30+3.25/lvl
AGI:25+2.5/lvl
INT:20+1.75/lvl
Soul Reaper Form: Gives Crit and Dodge
Getsuga Tensho:Shockwave based ability. Deals high damage with a mild cooldown but costs too much riatsu for Ichigo to spam.
Shikai Blade: Gives ichigo bonus damage.
Ichigo's Talents: Increases ichigo's stats as well as giving him some good abilities such as Hallow Mask, Unimaginable Riatsu, and Riatsu Slash
ULT Bankai: Turns ichigo into a insanely fast hero with increased stats.
Each hero has 2 skills for level 1 that have 20 levels. Most will get a a spellbook ability(may be taken out) And then at level 10 or 20 they get a very powerful spell that has 15lvls but only be leveled up every 3 levels.

I will update more later. I hope that gives you a msall idea of my map

I am really excited with this project. I am still learning triggers but have made maps in the past =)
P.S. (If anyone would want to help with triggering or anything, really, just PM me)
And sorry about the dead description, I updated it and Yes i have started it lol

Last edited:
Level 12
Bleach huh? its one of my favourite anime. Perhaps I can do those photoshop-related parts, example: minimap preview, loading screen, retexture. Hope i have time though. hate school. D:

Level 5
Okay, I have updated to give you an auctual idea of what this is gonig to be about. Any suggestions are appreciated as it is still in early stages and need of criticism! =)

EDIT:
Looks like this post is dead. I am currently still working on map I have almost finished Sereitei for Invasion
I can't wait for this to be finished =0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.