• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Life of a Peasant Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
For every single Bleach lovers, I have special news to you all. Starting today I will begin on a project in developing a Bleach Loap. Brought to you from the same creators as Loap Naruto, yet again this map will contain special bleach models. These models will contain
Ichigo Kurosaki
Rukia Kuchiki
Abarai Renji
Kuchiki Byakuya
Captain Ukitake
Yoruichi
Urahara Kisuke
Sado/Chad
Ishida Uryu
Kenpachi
Menos Grande
Shinigami/Soul Reaper.
Secret Character: White Ichigo/Ichigo's hollow side.

I would like some help in developing the abilities and skills along with some triggers because I apparently suck at making most triggers. Uhmm... let's see... overall i would also like someone good with terrain if it's possible.

Description: To all Bleach lovers and Loapers, I present to you Loap Bleach. Play as some of your favorite Bleach characters like Ichigo or Uryu. Reinact one of the favorite battles within the Bleach Series such as Ichigo and Byakuya's battle or join Ichigo and his friends to save Rukia before her execution through an RP.

This is basically it with the bleach RP and Luckily I don't have to do requests. For people who wish to obtain these models, Just do the same thing you do when you try to obtain other models. :spell_breaker:

Status
Not open for further replies.