• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Tribute NB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
What was i gonna say again?? . . . . . . . Oh yeah!ROX man,dont listen to the Noobs(ProfessorZmurge) they are never happy, never satisfied so f . . k off. And btw-everything si great and imagine how hard it was to try ouf all heros because of that ''ichigo must chose how many lives'' problem i needed 10 hours or so to see them all. And again u are by far the best creator here... MAJOR RESP

Level 12
Um Well Dude.
I have played the map 2 times, both with Ishida.
I have noticed that 80% of the game I don't actually see myself or enemies or allies.
Know what I see?
HUGE ASS building models...
So if you could make the building smaller or change the terrain so you actually can see the awesome hero models and hollows...

Theres also the same skill bug that happened to me twice with Ishida.
The skill where he teleports (or w/e) with the target while shooting it...
Can't remember its name...
Well if you target a player the player always get out of range so you end up not shooting him but just moving around with him -_-
And when I used it on NPC the NPC (Kenpachi in SS) always ended up in an area I couldn't reach..well no one could :/...so hm do something about it please ^^

Oh and also add the 2 following options/triggers:
1.A trigger that stops the music...It's easly done...come on I bet there are people who are getting annoyed by hearing the same song 5000 times (And no I don't want to turn off the entire Wc3 sound in options -_-)
2.A -ping trigger...so it will show the where is the currect arc/saga.

I know, I sound like I complain but I just want to help to improve the map ;)

there is a command for sound -stop music -play music:thumbs_up: and there is a ping trigger too if you look it pings 15 seconds for the arc... well ok i will fix that

@Niller : view page 6

@Nightbrowler : so we just can tes ichigo? cant other hero. if we played alone. must waiting player 1 to choose life >.<
ah the ichigo blink spell is suck.. change it more better..
about the terrain.. that not like in the city. why dont use roadway textures?

i will change textures...

What was i gonna say again?? . . . . . . . Oh yeah!ROX man,dont listen to the Noobs(ProfessorZmurge) they are never happy, never satisfied so f . . k off. And btw-everything si great and imagine how hard it was to try ouf all heros because of that ''ichigo must chose how many lives'' problem i needed 10 hours or so to see them all. And again u are by far the best creator here... MAJOR RESP

thanks:thumbs_up:... well that thing with the lives that is red command i can´t change it to host comman for example the host can decide how many lives everybody should have ... i could make a votelife system but thats hard you know..

Map Updated

Version 1.0b2

Changelog
-Aizen attack hotkey fixed.
-Mega Reiatsu cooldown increased cause of imbalanceness.
-Shop pinger added: write -shop to see where the shops are.
-Renji´s Destructive art 31(renji style) fixed.
-You can skill Limit, Release now on lvl 31.
-Yoruichi is now fixed (damage).
-Aizen now gets Limit, Release at level 45.
-Gin now gets Limit, Release at level 31.
-Imba powerups now fixed(game more balanced now).
-Ishida´s Hirakenkyu Combo fixed.
-Now you gain more xp for killing low class hollows.

Last edited:
Level 15
Just make it such that when someone types -lives xx or something, add the number to an integer variable and set the life to the total of the inputted integers divided by the number of players in the game or the number of players who voted. This setting life to average thing should either occur when everyone voted or after 20 seconds or something.
I will test the map and give some suggestions for it.
EDIT: I tested Ichigo and the spells he has are so... not cool. Except maybe his ultimate.
First, Shunpo. Maybe make a line of mirror image thingies to the target point or something to make it look cooler.
Then, the regeneration thing, its okay but I don't know what it regenerates :p
Third, the Moon fang shockwave or whatever. It's weird cos the thing is extremely small when you use it and if you use it at melee range you don't see anything at all.
The ultimate is good. The two skills it gives are quite cool. Though I feel the black coloured wave thing is not really cool even though its suppose to be some super powerful skill.
I didn't test after that cos I didn't feel like playing singleplayer so anyway, good luck.
PS: Maybe you can have some command to check what level you hero will learn another skill. Like maybe -skills or something and it will show something like: Level X - Ability and so on

Level 6
I suggest taking all your heroes/hollows and scaling them down in size by a lot. then editing movement speed and setting up triggers for camera distance. This would solve a lot of your problems with space and being over crowded. Next Take care of the tiles. You need roads the sunken ruins tileset doesn't look great in the city. After that there needs to be some Balancing. Ichigo early game is too weak and late game he's way too powerful (hollow mask takes away any challenge) There's also bugs with bosses such as the gate keeper where he goes invulnerable. There's still a test creep in the town. And the heroes in general need to do less spell damage. Try using some awesome advanced triggers that NvB uses and do your heroes in that style. It would make them more interesting and give them a unique edge.

Level 2
Could you pls give the life selection always to host? Not just Ichigo its quite a pain in the ass when noobs select 4 lives

Level 3
Just one thing :fp: D.I.Y Death. Have u watched the anime? :razz: The gate keeper isn't supposed to be killed.He tries helping ichigo by opening the gate in the first plase. And then Gin comes along (unfortunetly he can be killed rather than blowing ichigo away) :D (and then the canon,and the other stuff,gets boring better be left away). Yeah i had the same problem with noobs once. :cidea: Maybe lives should variate between 10 and 20 or so. Once again 1000x NB :grin:

Level 6
Just one thing :fp: D.I.Y Death. Have u watched the anime? :razz: The gate keeper isn't supposed to be killed.He tries helping ichigo by opening the gate in the first plase.

I found this rather insulting considering I keep current with both the manga and anime. I tested it out single player to make sure it wasn't bugged to hell before hosting it on bnet. When you kill the gate keeper IN THE GAME he drops his axe that you can use as a unique item. We ran into a problem of him bugging and going invincible during one of the games I played on bnet.

Level 3
u guys are like o_O? and Lol? the map is called Bleach tribute wright? then lest keep the map in the anime and.NB is great map maker + his helpers.BTW i'm not from UK,England or US(A), so if i make mistakes that's normal for me. and i'd be glad if the lifes were via vote. crimson evrybody has the wright to Flame and everybody has a life, STFU U MF and i'll FUM,no offense :D

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 2
Ok, time for me to say few words 'bout the game : )
I played it many times, and all i can say is that the game's pretty cool, but it still contains some annoying bugs. I'll now try to write about any bug in game i still remember:
- First bug, for me one of th most annoying, Ichimaru's Cero. After used, target get's bug, he's immortal 'till the very end of the game, try to fix it asap.
- Limit release skill. This skill contains real shitty bug. Sometimes the stats after end of the skill doesn't goes down. Then, when i use limit release once again, the stats will get doubled, then again, again and again. In effect you may have 150k HP at the end, and other shit like that. I met this bug only while playing Renji, but i heared from people that it's also at Rukia and Gin.
- One of Renji's skill is bugged, i forgot the name of it. Once he use that skill on you, you get freezed, can't move or cast any spell, even -remove bug doesn't help.
- Byakuya's White Imperator skill (the one in which he get's wings). This skill does dammage only once, when first used, wings and purple screen appears only once as well. When we use it second time, nothing's happening but it still tooks MP.
- Another Byakuya's skill(the one in which he casts waves from his Senbozakura, i forgot the name of it, we get that skill on level 15 i guess). Sometimes the skill just dissapear from our skillbar, and it's not showing up later, it's just an total random.
- Ichigo's Flash something(i forgot the name of it as well ^^ This skill appears when we activate Bankai). It's not an bug, but it's pretty overpowered skill. With it we can kill everyone in just one move. Only Ishida with his barrier skill can survive that shit.
- As i said up, Ishida's barrier skill. When he activate that he's almost immortal. Do something with it :)
- Hitsugaya's Bankai bug. I met this bug only once, after Bankai ends, his stats get down by like 40%. Then, when we cast Bankai again, it goes down by 40% from the stats we have already. With that bug on, i wasn't able to kill Adjucas on level 55, also it was pretty hard for me to kill CPU Rukia(5 level :D).
- I heared from friend something 'bout Zaraki having some bug, but right now i won't tell you what it is. I'll ask him later and edit this post, so check this out sometimes.
- Creeps shit. I'm asking you to do something with creeps spawn. It's an total random i think. With full house it's like 20% to meet an mob :)
- Lives. Like all knows, now our maximum lives is 10, it's kinda not much. You know, for me the game's starting when everyone have levels 35+, before that killing each other is very umm.. stupid, it's boring and doesn't even gives fun. It's hard to asking people all the time, to wait before killing each other 'till levels 35+. I think that 20 lives, or even put lives limit off would be cool :)
- Lives selecting. Now the one playing Ichigo select's lives, kinda stupid. For me host should alwasy do that.
- Ahh, one more thing. Shunpo. It's useless right now, try to make it more usefull :)
- Yoruichi. She's kinda unbalanced. Her skills deals way too much dammage.
- Yoruichi & Aizen. They got too much skills. After we use their ulti, two skills from skillbar dissapears, and when ulti's done, they doesn't appear, fix it.

That's all i remember for now. Like i said before, i'll edit this post, so check it out sometimes :)

/Edit
Added two bugs, check 'em out.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hey Night ZolaR is completely right if you dont have time becose of school ask your teammates to help or maybe somebody else. Pretty pls with sugar on top?

Level 2
Ahhh, one more thing.. I would be pleasured to see hotkeys on all attacks :) Now only few got 'em.

Level 3
Please be rid of the lives system. Along with that, I think the Menos Grande was a bit overpowered.. we trained for ages and couldn't kill it.

Level 2
Huh? You couldn't kill Menos Grande? He's easy to kill at level 15 :) But yes, as i wrote before lives system sucks right now ; )

Level 3
I was level 20, he killed me before I even got to him, and I was at full life o_O, then the end game was kind of weird.. we didn't know why it ended.

Level 2
Yeaa.. Night, how's the work going? You may tell us what are you doing right now, and when will next version be released :)

Level 3
and about the minus reputation. What....? we all have to say what is best for the map.if someone gets hurt about his incompetence u get minus reputation.that's how life is u get fucked :D. The point is to make it good not fast and easy and with the anime in development slow is good . Gives time to hink about adding new chars.arcs and so on and so on. map size is the limit

Level 12
Yeaa.. Night, how's the work going? You may tell us what are you doing right now, and when will next version be released :)

well i am working on life system it´s 90% finished... now the host can choose how many lifes everybody should have i added a host finder in the map... and i am fixing some spells but i don´t have much time through.. well for version 2.0 i am expecting to re make soul sociaty with new building models and so on and new arcs will be added(the arcs will be added already in version 1.0 1.1 1.2 etc...)

Edit
updated the map now i will fix/change the other things later.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hey my man. :D Fill us in in your progress(pls)!I was just thinking u may also add the other heroes like yammi urlqiora urahara some vizard i'm telliong u cause i know they allready exist(models) and i also know that a friend of yours has them(iditet them) in another bleach thread :d please ask him

Level 12
Hey my man. :D Fill us in in your progress(pls)!I was just thinking u may also add the other heroes like yammi urlqiora urahara some vizard i'm telliong u cause i know they allready exist(models) and i also know that a friend of yours has them(iditet them) in another bleach thread :d please ask him

i have the models already i got them from narutoj sadly he stops with modelling... well in the course of my map i will meaby change the main characters ... besides i will add street textures and remake soul sociaty and the real world with etter terrain and some new spells ..

Level 1
Been a while since anyone has talked about the map. Can we have a statis update? or maybe a working link to beta?

Level 2
A new skill for renji..

Shikai: Huero, Zabimaru (Roar, Baboon King Snake Tail)
Does not passive, zabimaru will swing to a number of distance and dealing a number of damage in a line. . if u have sumthing to steal from other people map. . . take this one

Foc Bleach Max 28 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com
if u cant. . i think u need to make ur own with the animations and skins. . . . this is a link to download the map.

Bankai: Hihiō Zabimaru (狒狒王蛇尾丸; Baboon King Snake Tail): Transforms Zabimaru into a massive version of its Shikai form resembling a skeletal snake. Zabimaru gains many more segments, which are much larger than in its Shikai form, and also gains a snake-like head about the size of a small car. Renji is also slightly transformed, gaining a fur cowl around his neck.
Automaticaly summons Zabimaru.
Gain Great Stats.

Zabimaru Abilities :
1st lvl - Passive for its long body (Splash)

2nd lvl - Better splash , Crit dmg & He learns a much more powerful Higa Zekkō, where all the segments detach and sharpen using spiritual energy.
(1st lvl to 2nd lvl isnt far . . so, its like 3-5 lvls away.)

3rd lvl - Better Splash , Better Crit , Better Higa Zekkō , Learns Hikōtsu Taihō (狒骨大砲; Baboon Bone Cannon) The technique fires a dense blast of spiritual energy from Zabimaru's mouth. ( Now 2nd to 3rd will be far)

4th lvl - All the skills is better and zabimaru dmg, health and armor will be greatly increased. (almost to last lvl)

THANKS no.1 Fan of BLEACH TRIBUTE!

Btw , Are u going to edit this map or this is a DEAD map?

Level 2
YO NB!! IM A FAN OF ur game! im ur no.1 fan! u rock . . i think u noticed this : Renji's bug (forgot the skill name. . . it will give the oppenent perm but the oppenent could removebug but if it was a arc . . the game will bug.

2nd : Renji ulti kinda glitch . . . .the one gives power. . sumtimes the power is glitched and will not go back to normal . .

3rd : Shunpo owning everywhere.

4th : Ishida's skill is glitch . . (forgot the name but it gives a circle shape) and kill everyone.

5th : MAKE RENJI A BANKAI PLEAE :D

6th : Fighting Jidanbou . . He shud die and have a powerup then he was healed . . and he gives a certain exp cause it would be a waste.

7th : Creeps stuck in buildings.

8th : YOU ROCK :D . . .

THANKS!!! I Hope u will look into this! some maybe wrong dont scold! THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.