• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Tribute NB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
No matter what they so though, do not rush it. If you rush out the map, you will be assasinated if you made them wait long for a bad quality map, that wasnt good because you rushed towards the end. So, take your time, and release it with good quality ^_^

~Asomath

Level 12
When will this be done?

Charakter Progress: 90%

Ichigo 100%
Byakuya 100%
Hitsugaya 100%
Ishida 90%
Gin 80%

Aizen 100%
Renji 70%
Rukia 80%

Kenpachi 95%
Yoruichi 95%

The blue ones only need some spells done, and the red one must be fixed.

Item Progress: 85%

Terrain Progress:
100%

Arc's Progress:
95%
must only fix some things

Icon's Progress: 85%

Model Progress: 100%
(it means every character has the real anime model)

TOTAL: 90%

and one last thing... i played/tested this map a 1000 times and it still makes fun to play/test so keep up waiting.:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 12
Anything I can help with? :D

I'm getting better at not sucking.

^^ ya actually i need some icons i will send them to you soon so be ready:thumbs_up:... hm well i just finished ishida's "Sprenger" spell its very great i am realy proud of it:grin:

I can't wait for release wich spells do you have for ishida?

well thats a secret^^ but there are all important spells he used.. he is very cool it makes a lot of fun playing him..

{Rui's Edit (12/09/2008)}
I have run this thread upside down.
~Thread Cleaned (67 posts deleted)

Thanks for cleaning my thread Rui:thumbs_up:.

Last edited:
Level 3
Still not done geeze by the end of next week im not even gonna be able to play it cus ill be consumed by warhammer >_>
btw you might want to edit ur signature browler lol it's way past july :p

Level 4
Nice, keep up the great work. The only bad things about anime map though.. the models that people make for them look funny xP some and like demon huner with Sasuke skin.. i mea.. come on >_<

Level 12
News

Map Status

Charakters

Ichigo 100%
Ishida 100%
renji 60%
rukia 80%
yoruichi 100%

Hitsugaya 90%
Byakuya 100%
Aizen 100%
Gin 90%
Kenpachi 100%

Terrain 100%

Icons 90%

Spells 90%

Gameplay (arc's,balance,fun) 100%

TOTAL: 93%%

New Revive System

Red can choose at the beginning how many lifes everyone should have

after that the game will continue.

News

The main part of the map is finished i only need 2-4 spells and few icons and i will release the map after testing.. well since we transfered to another place i don't have i-net onmy pc ... i am currently on my brothers pc he has no wc3 so... keep up waiting:thumbs_up:

Level 14
Just message me for the icons man. Whatever you need to get this finished lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
Hey, NB can we get an update on whats going on? I like reading about your progress with this map.

Well sure..

Progress/Updates etc.

• Fixed bugs (8)
  • renji 80%
  • Rukia 95%
  • Fixed Arc's
  • Game is now more balanced
  • Gin has limit, release
  • Aizen has limit, release
  • Added music(bleach opening 2)

To do list:

• Spells 1-2
  • Meaby changes(terrain,spell damage etc.)
  • Fix some details
  • Work on map size currently (4.45kb) protected (3.82Kb)

---------------------------------------------------------

Promotion Play(first test)

• Ichigo = NightBrowler
  • Renji = none
  • Ishida = Averdui
  • Yoruichi = Asomath
  • Byakuya = Gothar_esp
  • Kenpachi = Martin(nsl creator)
  • Hitsugaya = none
  • Aizen = none
  • Gin = NiddHogg-kun
  • Rukia = none
  • If some one want to be added tell me and i will think about it:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 14
Hm, wanna send me the sound effects so I can see what I can do with them? I Can proabably help you cover the gap for using all those models in Map Size.

~Asomath

P.S. If you need me, I can test either Yoruchi or Hitsugaya, your choice.

Level 12
Hm, wanna send me the sound effects so I can see what I can do with them? I Can proabably help you cover the gap for using all those models in Map Size.

~Asomath

P.S. If you need me, I can test either Yoruchi or Hitsugaya, your choice.

Sound effects are already small every one like (15-20kb) exept music(300kb)..

sure wich one do you like the most?

Level 14
Hm, well then I guess that isnt the problem. What else do you have in there besides models?

~Asomath

P.S. I can still see what I can do with the sound effects if you send it to me, even cutting of 5 KB from each sound effect can help the map size. (And yoruchi)

Level 12
Hm, well then I guess that isnt the problem. What else do you have in there besides models?

~Asomath

P.S. I can still see what I can do with the sound effects if you send it to me, even cutting of 5 KB from each sound effect can help the map size. (And yoruchi)

well buildings and some other stuff but it will/must be under 4000kb..
hm well ok but i will send you later i don't have the sounds on this pc... and you are added to promotion play

Level 14
Woot finally got to BETA test it.

There were some problems, but overall the map was very good. Just fix the major problems and it'll be 100% better.

I can PM you what I noticed that was imba or wrong, if you want, or just post it here, whatever you wish.

Level 12
Woot finally got to BETA test it.

There were some problems, but overall the map was very good. Just fix the major problems and it'll be 100% better.

I can PM you what I noticed that was imba or wrong, if you want, or just post it here, whatever you wish.

yea would be great .. hm you can post it here:thumbs_up:

Can't wait for Friday!

friday:eekani:.. ^^ thats why you didn´t came the test was yesterday i wrote 8.10.2008...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hm well here are some bugs etc. i noticed myself...

• Creeps spawn time too long... [X]
  • the damage of kenpachi(for some reason) got reduced twice at the end... [X]
  • renji got limit,release at lvl 25 (imbalanced) [X]
  • Heroes don´t give so much xp... [X]

• This are only the things i noticed i am sure the others noticed more as well so post it in
    here...

X = stands for fixed.
    X = stands for not fixed yet.

Last edited:
Level 14
yea would be great .. hm you can post it here:thumbs_up:

friday:eekani:.. ^^ thats why you didn´t came the test was yesterday i wrote 8.10.2008...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hm well here are some bugs etc. i noticed myself...

• Creeps spawn time too long... [X]
  • the damage of kenpachi(for some reason) got reduced twice at the end... [X]
  • renji got limit,release at lvl 25 (imbalanced) [X]
  • Heroes don´t give so much xp... [X]

• This are only the things i noticed i am sure the others noticed more as well so post it in
    here...

X = stands for fixed.
    X = stands for not fixed yet.

Oh damn! We write our dates diffrently here. Normally, the Month is first, then the day,then the year. The 10th is tommorow, a Friday. So when I saw 10, I thought friday.

~Asomath

Level 12
Oh damn! We write our dates diffrently here. Normally, the Month is first, then the day,then the year. The 10th is tommorow, a Friday. So when I saw 10, I thought friday.

~Asomath

:bored:.. thats why most of the people didn´t came lol:gg:...

hm i think i am gonna release the beta2 soon so other ppl can play it too and find bugs etc.

Beta is out
link:Bleach Tribute v1.0b - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

play the beta and tell me what to change (bugs etc.):thumbs_up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
Tested it and it sucked.
- one skill to choose at start
- lvl8 skill is passive (cause has mega resourches wtf?)
- lack of spells

So if you arent a very huge bleach fan you wont enjoy it. I was really thikning this map would be great, but its far from ready or being good. I quess it goes to same gategory as random naruto maps, only big fans have fun playing them.

*edit* forgot to tell that shunpo doesnt always even work and when it works, its like a bad blink.

Last edited:
Level 12
Tested it and it sucked.
- lack of spells

So if you arent a very huge bleach fan you wont enjoy it. I was really thikning this map would be great, but its far from ready or being good. I quess it goes to same gategory as random naruto maps, only big fans have fun playing them.

*edit* forgot to tell that shunpo doesnt always even work and when it works, its like a bad blink.

... ok first of all play the map in multiplayer and don´t play it like 2 minutes ... then one skill to choose at start, can´t be?... you become more abillitys when you level up your hero... and shunpo works 100%... play it a bit longer than 2 min than you will udnerstand how it works:thumbs_up:

Level 7
Tested it and it sucked.
- lack of spells

Agree.
It would be good map if you made it in few months...
But! took you so damn long and it sucks, you didn't even type names with capital letters P_P....
And 3 skills for a hero :/?
The blink sucks, seriously dude the normal warden blink is alot better.

Level 2
Haha well in that case actually some Americans made those ( at least some ) models, shinigami12 and dream. The Asian community ripped a few of their models >.<

Level 3
I played the beta u released and its great so far, only one problem if u arent Ichigo u cant play it because the player who plays Ichigo chooses how many lives u get, and if no one is playing Ichigo the map doesnt start, please fix that.

Level 12
Agree.
It would be good map if you made it in few months...
But! took you so damn long and it sucks, you didn't even type names with capital letters P_P....
And 3 skills for a hero :/?
The blink sucks, seriously dude the normal warden blink is alot better.

god... ichigo has 3 skills yes 3 skills that you can SEE the other skills you gain them when you reach for example lvl 15 getsuga tenshou... if you active bankai you gain speed slash and black getsuga tenshou then when you beat hollow ichigo you gain hollow transformation and with that mega getsuga tenshou that are 5 new abilliys 5 + 3= 8 (if you know math) so whats with the 3 skills again?.. seriusly people play the map till bankai then you will udnerstand how it works..

I played the beta u released and its great so far, only one problem if u arent Ichigo u cant play it because the player who plays Ichigo chooses how many lives u get, and if no one is playing Ichigo the map doesnt start, please fix that.

ok i will

Level 14
Ok, sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but as you can see in my Custom User title and Signature I'm inactive, due to school being ridiculous. The only 2 things I do with wc3 right now are watch this thread and 1 other and play 1 dota game every other day with a friend.

Now then, onto your map.
As I said I think it's really good. In the 2 games I played with you, I noticed a couple of things that were wrong, or could be fixed.

1.) Aizen can't attack-move by using the hot key "A" because his mirror image ability uses that hot key. Change it to something else.
2.) One of Aizen's abilities didn't have a complete tooltip. (can't remember which one, sorry)
3.) Society is like spelled that, not Sociaty, but as English isn't your native language it's not a big deal, just fix it :)
4.) Some skills were really imba, like Gin's move where he knocks you down. It's cool, just maybe make the knock-down time less? I dunno. It's a good skill, just could be exploited.
5.) Some grammatical/spelling errors and what-not, maybe I'll take a day and PM you some things that could be fixed (or if I have enough time I'll fix them for you). Don't have the time right now.
6.) Unfortunately shuunpo/hyarinkaku ability is pretty lame, cause not matter how much you level it up, the distance doesn't seem to change. Maybe it was just me lol.
7.) The shops are good, I just couldn't ever find the one near Urahara's shop. That, again, could have just been me.

I think that's it. I hope that helps, at least a little.

Level 7
Um Well Dude.
I have played the map 2 times, both with Ishida.
I have noticed that 80% of the game I don't actually see myself or enemies or allies.
Know what I see?
HUGE ASS building models...
So if you could make the building smaller or change the terrain so you actually can see the awesome hero models and hollows...

Theres also the same skill bug that happened to me twice with Ishida.
The skill where he teleports (or w/e) with the target while shooting it...
Can't remember its name...
Well if you target a player the player always get out of range so you end up not shooting him but just moving around with him -_-
And when I used it on NPC the NPC (Kenpachi in SS) always ended up in an area I couldn't reach..well no one could :/...so hm do something about it please ^^

Oh and also add the 2 following options/triggers:
1.A trigger that stops the music...It's easly done...come on I bet there are people who are getting annoyed by hearing the same song 5000 times (And no I don't want to turn off the entire Wc3 sound in options -_-)
2.A -ping trigger...so it will show the where is the currect arc/saga.

I know, I sound like I complain but I just want to help to improve the map ;)

Level 13
@Niller : view page 6

@Nightbrowler : so we just can tes ichigo? cant other hero. if we played alone. must waiting player 1 to choose life >.<
ah the ichigo blink spell is suck.. change it more better..
about the terrain.. that not like in the city. why dont use roadway textures?

Status
Not open for further replies.