• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Bleach Wars NB 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi i am making a bleach map its gonna be released in july 2008 i think...
||||||||||||||||||
images
||||||||||||||||||

Well about the teams ... there are the shinigami´s and the Gotei 13 ... gotei 13 are 13 different captains who defend soul sociaty but every team has only 5 playable heros (5 players) ... and the shinigami are the one who try to get into soul sociaty to safe a friend well the game goes on after saving the friend etc. ... if all players in a team are defeated the other team wins ... and there are not only 2 enemy`s there are "monsters" (AI) that runs around the map and try to kill you there are pretty strong so watch out...

Trailer

Well about me i have much experience in map making i make maps for 3 years now so i can make spells trigger terrain etc. i have worked on this map 4 month now and i hope it will make people play it and feel like in the real anime... well thats it you can post your questions if you like...:thumbs_up:

EDIT:the trailer is a bit old...

Last edited:
Level 3
This map looks awesome! And as for the spells, they look sick. If you're using the Locust Swarm skill for his Senbonzakura, you should reduce the scaling size of the little blade units to make it look more like the real deal.

Level 12
This map looks awesome! And as for the spells, they look sick. If you're using the Locust Swarm skill for his Senbonzakura, you should reduce the scaling size of the little blade units to make it look more like the real deal.

thats a very old thread i have made a new one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85179
and for the spell i changed the spell 1 month ago

EDIT: please some admin close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.