• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach RPG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This map idea is based off DBZ Ultra, a map I think people are familiar with. Basically i wanted to make a map similar to that but with a Bleach theme. The idea being that there are 6 players per team (6 Shinigami, 6 Espada). And you go around killing creeps and leveling up gaining new powers etc. There will also be missions you can accomplish which I'll take from the TV series, for example a Bount mission. So far the characters im deciding to use are going to be:

Shinigami: (Forgive the spelling)
Ichigo
Byakuya
Kempachi
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Renji
Soi-Fon

Espada:
Ulquiora
Szayel
Halibel
Grim-Jow
Stark
Yammi

Basically the purpose of the Shinigami is going to be to gain levels and therefore aquire a higher seat ranking (eg from 5th to 4th seat) which will unlock more powerful kido and eventually lead to bankai. The Espada will start out as hollows and will have to eat other hollows/souls to become more powerful. Once they are strong enough they will advance from hollow, to Gillion, from then adhuchez, then vasto lorde, and finally become arrancars and espada.

I will be adding screenshots and updates as I get on with the map. But meanwhile I could use some ideas and suggestions for the map.

Completed so far
-Karakura town's basic layout and most of the terrian
-The Restricting current terrain
-The Path to Heuco Mondo terrain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.