• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger - Multiboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Intro:
Hi my name is NightBrowler but my friends call me NB,well i am making a map based on the anime bleach and need this model to complete the map,the map is 87% finished here are two trailer a new one and a old one.

click here to view the old trailer

click here to view the new trailer

About my request:
Well i need a multiboard for my map it there are 10 players 5 players in the "Shinigami Team" and 5 in the "Soul Sociaty Team" here is an example
---------------------------Bleach Tribute v0.1-----------------------------
---Shinigami Team----------------------------------kills--Bankaiactive

(color) NightBrowler(name of the player(red player 1))-4--------no---------
(color) Averdui --------------------------------------6-------yes---------

---Soul Sociaty Team-----------------------------------------------------
(color) dreamraider ----------------------------------0-------no----------
and so on...

..besides i don't want the ----- i only writed them so i could show you the position of the (kills,death,bankai active)

(at the end)game time:12:02

Bankai active=controls if the player is in bankai mode its like methamorphosis (controls if the player is casting/using (abillity))

at least: sorry if i wrote something wrong it's because i write too fast hehe:thumbs_up:.. ah and i will give +rep and credits:grin:

EDIT:i know there are much tutorials about making multiboards etc. but i never realy understand and if i understand it cost me much time and i don't have so much time

Level 14
Haha nice.
1.) I would do this, but I'm not sure how to detect the active bankai without making a variable for every bankai and I don't think thats right.
2.) Rofl, I like how you have less kills :D

Level 12
Haha nice.
1.) I would do this, but I'm not sure how to detect the active bankai without making a variable for every bankai and I don't think thats right.
2.) Rofl, I like how you have less kills :D

look at dreamraiders killsxd.. hm can't you do bankai (array 10)?

ill try it o.o
i started creating multiboards yesterday itll be a nice training =D

do your best:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.