• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Tribute NB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well i am making a map based on the anime Bleach it has two teams you can choose
from 10 characters i am gonna release the map in july 2008 i think

Shinigami TEAM:
Kurosaki Ichigo
images

Uryuu Ishida
images

Yoruichi
images

Rukia
images

Renji
images

Soul Sociaty TEAM:
Toshiro Hitsugaya
images

Kuchiki Byakuya
images

Zaraki Kepachi
images

Ichimaru Gin
images

Aizen
images

Trailer
YouTube - Bleach Tribute NB v1.0

the trailer is a bit old...

New Trailer

click here to see the trailer

Well post your ideas or questions or anything else here

New Revive system

now each hero will have 5 revives, when the revives are comsumed then you have only 1 life if you die your are defeated, well there are special items like orihimes healing power,negashion and so on for making the gameplay better.

Map Status

Charakters

Ichigo 100%
Ishida 40%
renji 50%
rukia 60%
yoruichi 80%

Hitsugaya 60%
Byakuya 100%
Aizen 100%
Gin 70%
Kenpachi 30%

Terrain 100%

Icons 90%

Spells 70%

Gameplay (arc's,balance,fun) 80%

TOTAL: 82%

Progress:High

New Trailer Is Out

click here to see the trailer

New Release Date

Since i can't finish the map this month the map will be released the 10th august ...sorry guys but you must wait some more time but it's worth waiting:thumbs_up:.

Progress/Updates etc.

• Fixed bugs (8)
  • renji 80%
  • Rukia 95%
  • Fixed Arc's
  • Game is now more balanced
  • Gin has limit, release
  • Aizen has limit, release
  • Added music(bleach opening 2)

To do list:

• Spells 1-2
  • Meaby changes(terrain,spell damage etc.)
  • Fix some details
  • Work on map size currently (4.45kb) protected (3.82Kb)

Beta
Bleach Tribute v1.0b - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Bleach Tribute Team
  • Spellmaker/s:Flash.Kisame

Last edited:
Level 14
thats true... every map featuring specifically Bleach has failed.

I'm sure this will do tremendously better.

Level 5
hmm in my opinion bleach wars is good o.o
the problem is that it has some terrible bugs >_<
and it hasnt custom models o.o
well no bleach custom models >_<

but there are good ideas and the attacks are made well o.o

Level 14
I like Bleach wars, but it never gets hosted.. and as far as I can tell, has never been updated from the last version. Thus the bugs never get fixed and people don't like it.

Level 12
New Revive system

now each hero will have 5 revives, when the revives are comsumed then you have only 1 life if you die your are defeated, well there are special items like orihimes healing power,negashion and so on for making the gameplay better.

Level 12
Map Status

Charakters

Ichigo 100%
Ishida 40%
renji 50%
rukia 60%
yoruichi 80%

Hitsugaya 60%
Byakuya 100%
Aizen 100%
Gin 70%
Kenpachi 30%

Terrain 100%

Icons 90%

Spells 70%

Gameplay (arc's,balance,fun) 80%

TOTAL: 82%

Progress:High
(sorry for double post, but i have updates)

Last edited:
Level 5
nice trailer o.o
also if the black getsuga tenshou looks ....funny xD

some tips:
you should use an other tileset for the streets o.o
not the ruins >_<

rukia's some no mai has a bad timing :O
the ice "tower" should appear a bit faster o.o

the giant guardian (forgot his name jibourou or something xD)
looks stupid >_<
make him a bit smaller o.o
such oversized models dont look well ingame O_O

hope you like my ideas o.o

Level 3
For Ichigo's hollow mask you can use the one FF7 just made instead of death coil. And you can add a little icy affect to hitsugaya's sword when he's in bankai. Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou could be a bit bigger too.

Level 12
For Ichigo's hollow mask you can use the one FF7 just made instead of death coil. And you can add a little icy affect to hitsugaya's sword when he's in bankai. Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou could be a bit bigger too.

nah the model doesn't fit ichigo because if you add the mask at the head you can see the face showing off the mask.. and getsuga tenshou is good the black is bigger hitsugaya is now updated it has great animation new model

Level 4
nah the model doesn't fit ichigo because if you add the mask at the head you can see the face showing off the mask.. and getsuga tenshou is good the black is bigger hitsugaya is now updated it has great animation new model

cool i realy cant wait to play it it will be the originalsty bleach map ever since you are the first one using own ideas and all .... althrough dreamraider and ff7 project are copieng your map ..

Level 12
Well if you have 2 teams,and they fight each other?then its arena.
If not then whats the story?What is the goal of the map?How you win how you lose?

the story is exactly like in bleach first you play all arcs till soul sociaty and the soul sociaty team can level up and kill the "ryoka" in that case shinigami team when the soul sociaty arc is finished gin and aizen turn into another team or so i through i didn't made it till there well i am still working on it and then arrancar/espada arc comes where all fight vs espada(AI) and aizen(AI) (but first comes the bounto arc).. well and then there will be a secret saga too:zip:.. you win the game WHEN you killed all heroes of the enemy team .. well revive system and updates are on front side.. the goal is to play all arcs and kill all enemys and then finally kill the other team shinigami/soul sociaty and don't let aizen destroy karuka town and create the k.... k...:zip: don't want to tell you too much^^ ...well if you kill the enemy first than you win the game, too..

(in the first version i ight only add soul sociaty and bounto arc because it takes way to much time, then in further versions 1.1 1.2-2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 there will be added all arcs..)

This may just be the first Bleach map to truly succeed, good job, and best of luck.

thanks, i hope much people will play my map:thumbs_up:

Level 12
i wish you the best of luck seeing as were both making a bleach map and lets find out whos will be more popular!lol. yours is an rpg while mine is an AoS sot there are alot of differences
EDIT-btw if you want i can still send you the good ichigo model and ive eddited it so it doesnt use the attachment to have a hollow mask. Also when u use hitsugayas bankai attach the ice dragon to his right hand itll look good along w/ the wings. And as we arranged ill send you aizen tousen models and such when i finish them

i know i have already added the dragon at the right hand :thumbs_up:okay thanks you then this will be a contest:thumbs_up:

Level 3
for the love of god plz make it in english lol n you better have done zaraki justice or ima nuder you in ur sleep

Level 9
the map is looking great i cant wait to play it, and i know hits is abit off topic but i'm also making a bleach map would it be possible that i could use that tousen model? and also do you have an exact relese date yet?

Level 19
omg leik ur so kewl and original lewls.

Don't fucking post if you don't like it, how about that?

Gee what a fucking concept.

Have a great day. I'm sure it is obvious to a lot of people that you give fantastic advice, especially to unsuspecting people here at the hive. You spelled "kewl" wrong by the way. It's quite unusual for someone of your intelligence to do that. Anyways, I respect your right to be very critical to people who don't get quite as loony over anime maps as you do. And, for your advice, I thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 14
You know what? I could flame you worse than you attempted to me. It really wouldn't be worth the effort to make such a useless pile of crap, such as yourself, look bad. You already do a fine job of that without my help.

Fuck you too. Now Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, newb faggot.

Oops, I said I wasn't going to flame.. oh well.

P.S. You underlined r instead of u, retard.

Level 3
i really want to see all your maps because u are all very reliable as you introduce your projects to the public, but Everyone claims that his map is the best, however i can't wait to for all of them to be released :grin: I am going crazy

Level 12
Is Bleach Tribute NB havent release yet??
New Release Date

Since i can't finish the map this month the map will be released the 10th august ...sorry guys but you must wait some more time but it's worth waiting:thumbs_up:.

Watch he will say we have to wait till next year :D

hehe well:hohum:... i wait for some spells.. and so the release date will be changed again.. sorry but the game will be better even if it takes more time so be good and wait:thumbs_up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
Hehe, your life is on the line here NB. Not only do you have to release it before they eat you, but the map also has to be as good quality as you said it was. Right now you are acting like a mortal Blizzard. Thats dangerous :O

~Asomath

Level 3
hehe well:hohum:... i wait for some spells.. and so the release date will be changed again.. sorry but the game will be better even if it takes more time so be good and wait:thumbs_up:
How bout this instead of constantly changing the release date just finish the damn :angry:thing n dont give a freaking release date,due to ur constant pushbacks you're acting like a big gaming company mythic,Blizzard exe im just gonna play warhammer online cus you seem not so sure ofthe game this is like tob ppl keep saying it's comming but they been saying that for 4 years now

Level 13
How bout this instead of constantly changing the release date just finish the damn :angry:thing n dont give a freaking release date,due to ur constant pushbacks you're acting like a big gaming company mythic,Blizzard exe im just gonna play warhammer online cus you seem not so sure ofthe game this is like tob ppl keep saying it's comming but they been saying that for 4 years now

yea. there really aint need for to anounce release date. Even tought people will lose intrest in the map/stop posting when you aint constantly uptading it, it cant be helped. When the map is released it will gain atenttion again.

Level 3
hes just gonna piss ppl off when he doesnt release it when he says he will ,saying how its going is fine but constantly saying ill have it done by this time then that time comes sorry ill have it this time n exe it just irritating

Level 12
hes just gonna piss ppl off when he doesnt release it when he says he will ,saying how its going is fine but constantly saying ill have it done by this time then that time comes sorry ill have it this time n exe it just irritating

yea i know but ..you know i have much real life and i am working every second i can.. before my girlfriend comes and says: "wtf are you sitting again before the pc .." well i will get this finished i promise this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.