• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach -new map,concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So I'm making a bleach map , i can see there are kinda few around so i decided to make one.Its going to be a Aos map type ,I'm hopping to get suggestions and ideas like what people wold like to have/do in a bleach map.
I pretty much figured out a way to make stuff more unusual.
Heroes :
-the skills they are able to learn are 1 Critical ,2 Agility ,3 Evasion ,4 Defense;
-the first thing players will do after choosing a hero is choose his sword (so called Zanpakutō) these are irremovable items ,at a certain level the hero how has bought a zanpakutō will obtain shinkai the first release of there sword.At a high enough level they will obtain bankai.The thing is that these shinkai/bankai abilities will depend on the zanpakutō.For example if a hero has a combat type like ichigo's he will obtain at shinkai more critical and at bankai attack speed and movement speed.
-The arrancar will evolve the same way ,only with the addition of cero,and 1 shinkai .
As i said i hope to get suggestions for the improvement of the Aos type of map,comments related to this subject and ideas :grin:

Level 1
Try to make nice terrain firstly & give some screenshots.

I haven't seen Bleach but the idea you are giving is appearing nice.

The title says
Bleach -new map,concept
Concept?
Few typo in your post too.

-the skills they are able to learn are 1 Critical ,2 Agility ,3 Evasion ,4 Defense;
Some explanation please

Ideas for Aos
>make some neutral creeps interfere between the 2 parties otherwise its just fight between the 2
>Make the creeps of the 2 sides auto-upgrade for both sides after some time pass or level of heroes attained
>release tests in map development section before posting in map section
>Most Aos just have creeps spawning but why don't you make an additional special Creep summon too?
>make some additional quests in the map to give it touch of different type of map like some creep killing or something
>make the towers repairable. By computer too O.K. The tower repair cost can be fulfilled by the gold by additional quests
>Use AI or triggers to make sure that if i choose computer than it chooses heroes too & attacks otherwise way too boring in single player

Status
Not open for further replies.