• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Wars AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Aizen and Tennyo presents...
BLEACH WARS

This map is an AoS Genre map, based off the anime, Bleach. The map is done by two people, Aizen
and Tennyo. Aizen left mapmaking so I've taken over. In Bleach Wars, it's the epic fight between Soul Society
and Hueco Mundo.

This is perhaps one of the best custom maps out there for Bleach. It's not based off the cliche Dota. The terrain is
a lot different and it's setup to focus less on ganking, but more on the one-on-one fight between Heroes, as it should
be in the anime. Bleach Wars uses a lot of custom models made by the authors, as credited below. A lot of effort
was put into making the Heroes. Each Hero has at least 2 trigger enhanced spells (vjASS)
Heroes have an Ultimate ability learned at Levels 12 and 20. Max level is 25.

Every Hero has an Escape ability (Sprint/Flash Step/Hirenkyaku/Sonido). These Escape abilities remove movement
impairing effects on cast. All Heroes begin with the item, Evasive Skills. When activated, it makes the Hero block all
damage (capped at 250 modified by Agility) for 1.5s with a 20s cooldown.

Bleach Wars has an Ultimate system. It works like this. When certain Heroes cast their Ultimate, a timer starts
where the food icon is. The timer lasts 100/140 seconds. During the Ultimate, Heroes have bonus health and
learn 2/3 new spells. These Ultimate spells are far stronger than the normal spells, however, when cast, it will
consume time from the Ultimate. The time consumed depends on the spell. When the Hero kills a unit, time
will be restored to the timer. +1s for units and +15s for Heroes. If the Hero goes on a killing spree, they can upkeep
their Ban Kai for long enough that the cooldown will be ready again.

Ishida's Ultimate SpellLOADED SHOT
-Consumes 45 s from Ultimate and 3s cast time
-Deals 1300 damage in a line (*Most Heroes only have 1300 base health at 25)
Ishida2.jpg

Byakuya's Ultimate SpellHAKUTEIKEN
-Consumes 30s from Ultimate and 0.5s cast time
-Hero charges forward, cutting down any unit in its path and dealing 800 damage
Byakuya2.jpg

Grimmjow's Ultimate SpellDESGARRON
-Consumes 15s from Ultimate
-Creates a pair of energy fangs that intersect at a point
Grimmjow2.jpg

Ichigo's Ultimate SpellBLACK MOON FANG
-Consumes 10s from Ultimate
-Fires a red beam of condensed energy that travels, dealing damage in a line
-As it travels, it becomes bigger, dealing more damage
*Ichigo is using Black Moon Fang together with Hollow Mask for +25% damage
Ichigo2.jpg

Hinamori's SpellHADOU: SHAKKAHO
-Hero conjures a fireball and as time passes, the fireball grows
-The fireball is released when it reaches full size or the Hero stops, it explodes after contacting
the first enemy unit, dealing massive AoE damage (dependent on charge time)
-The fireball deals additional damage against units afflicted by the Hero's Kidou Net
Hinamori1.jpg

*Bleach Wars has already been released, but I am promoting and looking for feedback for v2.4.
This new version will be an epic update, changing the terrain, all Hero spells (GUI>vJASS),
new items and new Heroes.

Credits:
Black_stan, gothar_esp, narutoj, demonye, Jetfanginfero (models) (*I have permission)
Betatesters
Warcraft 3 Tutorial, Hiveworkshop, Wc3Campaign (tutorials, icons, scripts and help)

You can check out the current versions on the Hive.
Just remember I am working on the next version 2.4. It's going to be way different than v2.3a.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/bleach-wars-2-3a-104789/?prev=search=bleach&d=list&r=20

*After reading this, skip to the last post. All the other posts are way outdated for other versions.

Last edited:
Level 5
its the best bleach map in my opinion :3
i play it since the first version and hope that it will get more popular soon >_<
the only problem are the models o.o
but if you add them im sure your map will get very popular soon o.o
for models you should perhaps check out uuu9.com o.o
a chinese site where soull find the creators of the models ^^''

Level 2
You know what? For me it would be the best Bleach map, if it'll contain models and skills.. Right now, at least for me, skills sucks ass.. They should look more like Bleach skills.. Look at the skills in the game Bleach Tribute, they're cool there : )

Level 3
played it enjoied it but right now it's just the name that brings bleach to ur mind. if u didn't know it was bleach map u could have never guessed it :D ASK SOME BLEACH MAPMAKERS THERE ARE ALOT OF MODELS THAT CAN MAKE UR MAP ONE OF THE BEST

Level 4
I'm adding in the models for the next version. I'm also going to make the skills more Bleach like, but it's hard, because I want Heroes to follow distinct play styles, like a spellcaster or summoner and Bleach isnt like that ;p.

Hmm, I want some opinion on this. I'm changing the Ban Kai system so when you activate Ban Kai, it lasts 180 sec or so. Any Ban Kai spells you use will decrease the duration. If you kill any Heroes or units, you'll regain some time.

Level 3
When do we expect the new version? not that i'm pushing u or anything[i am actually(sry)].But it's just a suggestion of a friend hi said to me: hey, u notised something?When Ban-kai activated it stays on until they release it, or just get killed. so he suggested bankai be like in dbz tribute like write bakai after 15 lvl and stay until u die or release it with the command :D i keep quite close to the anime so if u have any questions feel free to ask me i'd be really happy to help u :D

Level 2
It's not an tribute map, mate. It's an AoS. About skills, you say:
I'm also going to make the skills more Bleach like, but it's hard, because I want Heroes to follow distinct play styles, like a spellcaster or summoner and Bleach isnt like that ;p.
Come on, it's the map named BLEACH WARS, so you should try to make bleach skills at all costs, at least i think that way.

Level 2
"Hmm, I want some opinion on this. I'm changing the Ban Kai system so when you activate Ban Kai, it lasts 180 sec or so. Any Ban Kai spells you use will decrease the duration. If you kill any Heroes or units, you'll regain some time."

I really like this idea......alot.....i think that it will make bankai alot more fun and make you have to work harder to keep it......i cant wait for this map...its going to kick some serious ass.....i've always been a fan of bleach wars.....but this new version with proper bleach models is going to be much better.....cant wait!!!!! :D

When can we expect to see the new version (not trying to rush u of course:D)

Level 4
Hmm, new version should be within a month since I want everything to be perfect ;P. What can you expect?

Improved AI, they should be able to chase down and effectively kill Heroes. As well, AI should react better to situations like if a powerful cast time spell is being used, they will run back to try to avoid damage.

Models, for sure. I realized the major setback in the map was the lack of actual Hero models so I'll include these in the new version.

Spells trainable to Level 7 to deal damage that scales with the high health that units have as they reach higher levels. The new Ban Kai system is being added, the time remaining will be displayed where you see the food. I'm changing spells to match more with the show. Heroes that don't have Ban Kai will be recieving new spells.

And probably new game modes.

Level 4
So far, I've added all the models. I'm only missing models for the Espada. I'm changing the tooltips for spells so they're more organized. I've changed it so as the game progresses, like every 5-6 min, the creeps gain 40 more max health.

The Captain of each team has 10% more health.

I'm finished with Aizen, Aaroneiro, Hitsugaya and Kyoraku. (adding new ranks, spells and changing old ones to make them more Bleach like) Aaroneiro can steal 1 ability from enemy Heroes. Hyourinmaru deals damage in a line and slows now. Kyoraku's Ultimate summons a Sakura tree that heals allies periodically. Aizen has a Blink Strike ability now.
(xD 30 or so Heroes to go)
I'm shortening cooldown on all abilities, but lowering the damage slightly since we know people don't like waiting for cooldowns.

I haven't worked on AI yet since I have to finish with Heroes first of course. Ban Kai system is being added.

I'll try to keep you informed.

Level 2
Umm, about skills.. I was thinkin' about them LOOKING more like Bleach, you
know. It's kinda strange to see Hitsugaya in black demon form after Ban Kai ; o

Level 2
correct me if im wrong Aizen, but ZolaR i do believe Aizen said that he is making the skills more bleach like and is adding the proper models for the next release....so now bankai Hitsugaya will look like bankai Hitsugaya and not some funny black demon thing :D

Level 4
I actually thought Hitsugaya turning to a blue demon was cooler than giving model wings ;p. I'll see how it looks later ;p

Update: -none really, i'm been busy so i haven't had time to work on it, but i'll get started as soon as my schedule loosens up

Level 2
I actually thought Hitsugaya turning to a blue demon was cooler than giving model wings ;p. I'll see how it looks later ;p
Sorry for keep saying it, but it's just what i thinks, don't take it too personal.. For me, if Hitsugaya in real Bleach after Ban Kai has those wings you should add them in here, at least i think that way.. Skills should look more "bleach like" no matter what, really. :con:
If everything will be just like you say now then i'm reaaaaly waiting to play next versions :cool:

Level 2
Sorry for keep saying it, but it's just what i thinks, don't take it too personal.. For me, if Hitsugaya in real Bleach after Ban Kai has those wings you should add them in here, at least i think that way.. Skills should look more "bleach like" no matter what, really.
If everything will be just like you say now then i'm reaaaaly waiting to play next versions

I Agree with you ZolaR....i was under the impression that Aizen was trying to make the characters and spells more "Bleach like"....in that case what would be wrong with using proper bleach models...in fact what could be more "Bleach like" than the actual models???:cute:

Level 4
I'm finished with 7 Heroes so far out of 35. ;p (adding 7 ranks to abilities, changing tooltips to make it look better and adding / changing abilities to be more accurate with the show) I've added models to almost all Heroes except the Espadas (can't find models for them), Kira, Yamamoto and Hinamori.

Here's a picture to give you an idea of what to expect for Heroes ;).
SS4-1.jpg

;p new Black Moon Fang and Ichigo model

SS2-1.jpg

Yumichika's Ultimate (need his model) The resource in the "food" slot is the time remaining of the Ultimate. You get more time when you kill Heroes (+15 sec) and units (+0.5sec). Ultimate spells cost 5-15 seconds. Special items increase the time or lower the opponent's time.

SS1-1.jpg

Yamamoto's Fortress Blaze

I think I'll make AI better in the next version. (Chasing Heroes and learning to escape better) I'll work on Heroes on this version. (Models and Abilities) ...and hitsugaya's wings xD

Last edited:
Level 4
Gothar doesn't want to send his models to other people which I understand ;p. I currently still need models for Ulquiorra, Yami and Nnoitra. I'm going to skin Kariya and Kira's models. If anyone comes by those models, it would be great if you could send them to me. Some people sent me models without the author's name. That's ok, but I want to give proper credit to the modeler so if you know it, include it ;p.

About progress, I'm still working on Heroes and I found a really good model of Senbonzakura for Byakuya and I have a great idea of how to make his Ban Kai. It's going to act like a summoned unit, but cannot be attacked. It'll go around and attack units. When Senbonzakura is attacking, it cannot defend, but when it's close to Byakuya, it'll block damage.
p.s. I merged my old account Aizen with this account​

Level 2
It's an really fantastic news you told us! About Senbozakura, would be great if it could look like you said in your last post - the last time i played as Byakuya and activated his Senbozakura skill almost made me poke ^^

Level 4
More updates from me... ;P
I've finished Hinamori, Grimmjoww and Ichimaru now

Hinamori
Basically, Hinamori's spells have changed completely. Since she's the casting type Shinigami, her spells have channelling time.
- Soukatsui channels up to 3 seconds and deals extra damage for the time channelled.
- Hinamori has Kidou Net (from latest manga xD) which sets a trap in the area. Units that step on it are slowed and take more damage from her Soukatsui. She must channel for 2 seconds to cast this.
- Her passive skill, Incantation Mastery allows her to channel 50% faster for the same effect.

Screenshot of her Ultimate ;)
SS7-1.jpg

Edit: Oh crap, i just revealed my secret cheat code xD.

Grimmjow
-His normal spells are pretty much the same. Grimmjow has a lot of damage over time spells. Rupture impales the target with his arm, making them take bleeding damage.
-He gets stronger with every kill. That's how he rose to the Espada ranks.

Screenshot of Ultimate (Desgarron)
SS5-1.jpg

Ichimaru
-New model =)
-Ichimaru has a spell, Spy, that allows him to see ahead
-Shinsou has 2000 range now, used with Spy. It doesn't push back down, but looks a lot cooler and its a lot deadlier.
-His Ultimate basically makes his Shinsou have less cooldown and increases the damage. (8 sec cooldown when maxed)

Screenshot of Shinsou
SS6-1.jpg

I can probably finish v2.2 by end of November. There probably won't be AI until the next version. Expect huge changes that you can keep checking my thread. xD oh yeah, post some suggestions for spells for Heroes in Bleach that haven't got a lot of spells yet. (Ulquiorra, Yami, Urahara, Ukitake)

Level 2
One more suggestion: change the faces of the heroes next to their HP, like Grimmjow's panthera form face ^^ And Ulquiorra? I think that you should wait with him till the fight with Ichigo will end, i mean the one that's going on now in manga : )

Level 4
Updates

I finished Ichigo, Aaroneiro, Renji, Rukia, Kariya, Ishida, Inoue and Komamura. I'm working on Byakuya. I'm about 70% complete with the Heroes.

Some Screenshots ;p
Rukia's Ultimate : Hakuren
SS10.jpg

Ichigo (in Ban Kai): Getsuga Tenshou
SS8.jpg

Renji's Ultimate : Baboon Bone Cannon
SS9.jpg

Komamura's Ultimate: Earthquake
SS11.jpg

There's more, but I don't want to spam the thread with screenies. I'm adding Shirosaki and Hisagi as Heroes. p.s. Just in case you don't know, Shirosaki is Hollow Ichigo and Hisagi is the death chain/scythe Shinigami. (69 ;p)

Keep checking for more updates ;p.

Level 5
looks Awesome i cant wait...as for the espada models and Kira, Yamamoto and Hinamori i would start by asking the author of the Bleach map his name is Gothar_esp....the map is called Bleach blade battlers he has models for some of the espada, i would start there he might be willing to give you some if you ask him and give him credit of course :D
i can't give permissions, all bleach models need permissions... rukia, ichigo, all needs... and yammy, ulquiorra you only can find in my map , if you see in others they stole them.

Level 4
The authors of the model are Chinese so I have no way of contacting them for direct permission. Honestly, I really wish I could contact them. However, the models were found open source on uuu9 so that is sufficient enough as permission. Of course, I will credit the authors.

Level 2
This is a little Summing I've been working on....let me know your thoughts :
hollowmasktz6.jpg

I'm still gonna edit this one sum more....but let me know if u wanna use it for your map(Please do...ichigo NEEDS his Hollow Mask!!!)

Level 4
It's very good ;o, i would love to use that in my map. You can send it to my email, [email protected] ;) I will give you full credits! Thanks

Update - Completed Hero skills with Yammy, Sado, Ryo

I am thinking of making agility boost attack speed in the next version since I think attacking should play a bigger role ;p.

Level 7
now your talking..the spells are surprisingly good...i cant wait to play it..>_< but the getsuga tenshu spell in bankai form not so good make it black in color..

Level 2
Dam Strait i appreciate your kind words......i'll send it to you as soon as its done and i would not mind making other Hollow masks if you want....provided i can find good ref pics....

And i agree with arphax214 about Getsuga Tenshou being black and red in bankai.....blue for Normal version would be perfect, and the rest of the spells so far are very good aswell :D

Level 3
noooo reatsu is like chakra . translates spiritual power. not an aura i gave u my oppinion and now the editor has to decide if he's gonan keep em better to add just baik hero light.

Level 5
well...aura-reiatsu-chakra-ki-furyoku...-whatever-...
its all nearly the same >_>
spirituel energy o.o
but its true that the auras dont have effects like in wc3 o.o
on the other hand its a good feature :3

well
I am thinking of making agility boost attack speed in the next version since I think attacking should play a bigger role ;p.
i dont think its the best idea >_<
if attacking plays a too big role skills like nukes will become nearly useless ;_;
there are many maps in which this happened : /

Level 4
I'm working on Yoruichi and Soi Fon right now. 80% finished ;)
Getsuga Tenshou is now black! :D

If you're complaining about the auras, they open appear for like 1 second when you cast a spell ;p It's there so your opponent knows that something is being casted and they can use Evasive skills to dodge it.

Level 4
Arghh! I finally found a Ulquiorra model on a Chinese site and it is perfect, but one problem...
It only has a stand animation xD... If anyone could help me add a death, walk and attack animation, i would be so grateful ;p

Level 6
Arghh! I finally found a Ulquiorra model on a Chinese site and it is perfect, but one problem...
It only has a stand animation xD... If anyone could help me add a death, walk and attack animation, i would be so grateful ;p

I suggest taking your existing animations for your old model and import them onto the new model. Its probably easier than it sounds but it might be worth a try?

Level 4
More screenshots XD, there's a lot

I finished a lot more Heroes than in the screenshots. Each Hero is triggered like every one of the Heroes
as described below and they're all unique. Skills are very accurate with the anime/manga. There will be 37 Heroes in Version 2.2.

Ishida
He needs items to play. All his spells need special Quincy items you can buy for cheap price from the shop. Seele Schneider requires the item, but you only need to buy it once. Quincy Capsules and Remove Gloves require items which are consumed when you use the spell, but Ishida's passive skill at Level 7 removes the item requirement.

Seele Schneider
SS15.jpg

Sado
He has the Left Arm of the Devil and the Right Arm of the Giant. They cannot be used at the same time, if either is used when the other is on, it replaces it. When his Right Arm is released, it adds Taunt and Strike of the Giant. Strike of the Giant charges up when you take hits and it deals more damage as you take more hits. You use Taunt with Charge of the Giant. When his Left Arm is released, you learn Critical Strike and La Muerte. La Muerte is a buff that increases your attack damage by +450 for one attack and it deals a second hit, stunning them. It can be used with Critical Strike to deal insane damage.

La Muerte
SS14.jpg

Yoruichi
I removed her Cat Form ability and added Kidou Fist which deals splash damage and stuns in the target area. Her Rapidfire makes her teleport and deal damage to random enemy units. During this time, she can dodge spells and attacks 50% of the time. Her Ultimate adds new abilities. Fade makes her invisible for 3 seconds after Flash Step. Kidou Lock is a buff that reduces the damage and each time she is hit, the attacker is silenced for 3 s.

Lightning Wrath (Ultimate)
SS17.jpg

Mayuri
His spells focus on poisons which deal damage over time. His normal attack can poison, reducing attack and movement speed. There is a chance that it completely paralyzes them. His Ultimate summons the Golden Beast Killer (literally translated). It releases a toxic cloud that poisons ally and enemy units except Mayuri. It can erupt blades from its body and charge at enemy units.

Liquidize and Sword Rush (Ultimate)
SS18.jpg

Madarame
All his spells are focused on melee attacking. His Shi Kai release is a buff that increases his attack power by a large amount for 3 hits. His passive ability increases health regeneration and Strength. His Ban Kai causes him to gain more attack damage every 4 seconds. This stops when he reaches maximum Destructive power. He learns new abilities. Awaken is channelled and while in effect, he gains bonus attack damage 4x faster.

Whirlwind Blades (Ultimate)
SS13.jpg

Progress - 80%
I'm removing the quests since they take away from the AoS and takes extra map size. Items will be completely redone as
in the next version, Agility will actually increase your attack speed by 1%! Of course, attacking will be nowhere close to
the damage of spells, but in late games, Heroes and creeps can take a lot of hits so you'll need to do some damage while waiting for cooldowns.

Level 8
My suggestion : Add more item, and more quest

To arphax214: Don't double post, use the edit button.

Level 2
no quests means more place for custom....and besides it would be better without quests so that you can concentrate on the fighting and strategy more :D

Level 7
My suggestion : Add more item, and more quest

To arphax214: Don't double post, use the edit button.

im sorry dude not gonna happen anymore...

for aizen i've sugestion to make:

first why not make 2 base for each opposing team:

hueco mundo> upper part:main base terrain light
spawn creeps:
arrancar bodyguards: have bigger life/dmge than normal hollows

when the sub base is destroyed the arrancar bodyguards will replace the normal hollows and menos to attack the sereite

hollows realm> lower part: sub base terrain dark

spawn creeps:
+menos:big creeps defender of hollows realm menos just stayed in the sub base to defend
+normal hollows: attacked the serierete

Sereite: upper part: main base of shinigami

spawed creeps:

high level shinigami bodyguards
the concept w/ the arrancar bodyguards

lower sereirete: sub base

spawed creeps:

capten rank:i cant remember what is called partner of capten..
low level shinigami body guards:defender of the sub base

im thinking this is it.. make a portal each of the upper base:

hope you like it aizen sama..thats all

Level 4
I finished Zaraki and Zommari today. As well, I got impatient of looking for models of the remaining Espadas so I just skinned them from Warcraft models. They look suprisingly good =P.

Great idea Arphax!
You're right, the Heroes probably shouldn't share one base. I'll make separate shop areas for Shinigamis and Hollows. Hmm, sub bases, sounds neat, but I don't think that spawning stronger creeps for the losing team after their base is destroyed, is balanced. My map size is only enough to support a standard game, if I increase the map size, that means more running and nobody likes that ;p.

Okay, I thought of doing this from reading your ideas. I'll make Hero creeps (Captain/Espada) for both the Shinigamis and Hollows. They'll be strong, because they'll be the final defense against Sereitei or Hueco Mundo. They'll use custom spells and they'll have custom models ;p. Hero Creeps take -50% damage from Spells. (Edit: The Hero creeps will patrol around to protect the building. They will never attack)

For the three lanes, they'll be Lieutenants/Arrancars that guard against the barrack from being destroyed. Lieutenants take -33% damage from Spells.

Next version, the terrain will probably change to match Hueco Mundo's scenery with the white sand. I may need the help of a terrainer to do the other half, I'm only good with Forest terrain. No quests in the next version, they take up my map space and nobody does them -.-, I got killed doing a simple quest. Even though there won't be quests, they'll be Vastrodes and strong neutral creeps around the map. Killing them will be optional and when you kill a neutral creep, you unlock more items in your shop ;).

EDIT More screenshots (Finished Byakuya, Kaien and Nnoitra) 31/36 Heroes (5 more to go)

Byakuya Kuchiki
He has a Hadou White Lightning spell that deals quick splash damage. His passive skill, Senka, makes his Flash Step deal
damage to enemy units in the target area, stopping them for 1 second. His Shi Kai: Senbonzakura deals heavy splash
damage, but it comes with a fairly long cooldown (17s). His Ban Kai releases Senbonzakura's true form. It orbits around the Hero. It can be set to attack or defend, but it cannot be attacked. If Byakuya takes damage when nearby Senbonzakura, it blocks the damage. Senbonzakura blocks up to 270 damage, recovering 45/25 damage per second, depending on whether it is set to attacking/defending.

SS19.jpg

Kaien
I know he's dead ;p. His basic ability deals damage in a line, but it also deals more damage, up to 2x, if the Hero is weakened when it is cast. His passive ability makes him regenerate health when dying. The regeneration becomes insanely high when his life reaches critical levels. His third ability is a Hadou spell. It blasts lightning at 3 random targets, stunning them. His Ultimate transforms his sword into a spear. He can switch to a Spinning Stance where he spins the spear, increasing attack speed by +250%, but he can't cast attack spells when it's active.

SS20.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
thanks dude..your spells are really awesome..i only mean that the sub base idea is good it will only have 1 baraks 2 towers and a portal when the 2 tower will be destroyed a +3 menos will appear to defend the baracks wil only have low life than the main base baraks menos model size little big = 1 big menos have bigger life and attack and smaller 2 menos theyre attack the same as normal hollows..:cry: as i see theyre were 3 towers in a one lane 1st tower 2nd tower and 3rd last tower defending..but in my idea a sub base theyre will hav two towers after destroying it the next is the main base..ahhhh im really bad in english i cant xplained correctly.hope you get what i mean..
when the whole lower base will be destroyed the portal will also disappear..

the reason i want it to put a sub base to make it unique bleachbladebattlers is already a 3 way aos bleach map..

you know to get in hueco mondo echigo still have to pass to "hollows realm" lower part of hueco mundo and in seriete the first line of defence "lower serirete"..
it be good if you add it to your map and make it a 3 way i guess that make it different and more fun..what do you think?if youre a map maker/good terrainer you can make a way for that..

Last edited:
Level 4
Update!

I finished all the Heroes ;p. There are 35 in total.

Screenshots
Hero: Bountou Twins
These Heroes come in a pair. You can't random or repick them. They're from the fillers, but way more exciting to play in my map. Of all Heroes, the Twins have the greatest potential, but it is extremely difficult to control two Heroes at once. Their abilities work like this.
Vitality Transfer
Gives health to the other Twin. The Twin only loses half what it gives.
Summon Water Beast
One Twin must channel to keep this summon alive. It has low health, but high health regeneration. Its attacks reduce the armor of whatever it hits. Good for combination attack. If both twins channel this spell, instead of summoning two water beasts, the single water beast becomes stronger and attacks twice as fast.
Synchronize
A passive ability that transfers a portion of damage taken to the other Twin.
Water Bomb
Explodes a friendly non-Hero unit, causing it to deal area of effect damage. Although it deals very low damage, if it is cast on a creature made of water such as the Water Beast, it explodes, dealing +50% damage. Both twins have this ability so it can be a quick nuke to summon your beasts and explode them near the enemy.
Doll: Leviathan (Ultimate)
One Twin must channel to keep this summon alive. It has high health and attack damage. If both twins channel, it learns new abilities and attacks twice as fast. Here's the picture of the ability, Tidal Centre. It makes the ground sink and pulls units towards the centre.

SS21.jpg

Hero: Hisagi
He's the guy with the 69 Tattoo. His abilities basically create weapons and throws them at the enemy. His first spell throws a pair of scythes. They follow a symmetrical parabolic arc so it needs a little aim ;p. His passive spell increases his attack damage. His third spell creates spinning weapons around him that increase his armor and damage enemy units. His Ultimate is just based off Locust Swarm. His 6th spell binds enemies in place so his weapons can tear them apart ;P.

SS22.jpg

There's still a bit to do. I've deleted a bunch of junk quests and stuff from my map to clear space. No one ever did the quests anyways. I have to change the AI, because of the new spells. I've changed all the items so it's more recipe-based. I also want to change the terrain, but I don't think my terraining skills are good enough xD. If you guys can't wait for version, I could release the one I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.