• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Kidou Wars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/bleach-kidou-wars-3-2-a-142486/

Bleach Kidou wars is a map a started several months ago, but I decided to take it up again and it is really coming into it's own, combining elements from popular games such as warlock and battle mages, but with a bleach theme and zanpacutou releases as well now. It has four game modes so far, one of which is incomplete. Arena, Big Arena, Fort Wars (CTF) and All Out War (Incomplete). Hopefully, with the right concepts, All Out War will be this maps greatest game mode. Currently each team gets a base and a commander, the commander starting off at level 3 so he can release his zanpacutou. The aim is to be the first team to get 110 kills. So far the only thing to help you do this is the kidou cannon your teams commander has control over, but there will be more unique things in the future.

KidouWars2.jpg

Arrogantes - Gran Caida

KidouWars4.jpg

Ryujin Jakka - Young Fire

KidouWars5.jpg

Hadou 90 - Kurohitsugi

You buy Kidou Spells as items from either the Hadou or Bakudo shop, and can use them against your enemies or with your allies. THERE ARE NO unit TARGET SPELLS IN THIS MAP! All of them are target grounds, and can be dodged, making this a tactical spell caster game. However, this has been done before, so to mix it up a bit I have begun making Zanpacutou releases. The Release itself does not look very impressive, however many of the skills they grant are.

KidouWars1.jpg

KidouWars3.jpg

KidouWars7.jpg

KidouWars8.jpg

KidouWars9.jpg

When released, these will give you additional powers which you can use for their duration, these being powers which are stronger than most normal kidou spells, except the higher level spells. Many of the spells the swords grant are very effective in battle too, but in different ways. For instance, Kyouka Suigetsu allows the caster to activate a kind of shield spell called `Feign Death`. When this is active if the caster is damaged in any way they will disappear and it will seem as if they were an illusion. Whilst invisible they will have the opportunity to cast `Kyouka Suigetsu Emerge`, in which they become visible and damage nearby enemies. Arrogantes on the other hand is useful when allies are present, as it slows all nearby enemies with age, and its ultimate skill respira can slow by a vast amount.

KidouWars10.jpg

Have your spells blocked by trees, rocks and other props. A feature which can work for and against you.

KidouWars6.jpg

Block spells cast at you by other players with shields.

There is still so much to add to this map, but I believe with hard work and perserverance I can make this map brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.