• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Kidou Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok, this map is similiar to a game called Warlocks or something apparently, but it is bleach themed. There are not enough Bleach games out there on Warcraft, and it irritates me so I decided to make one. I am very fond of kidou in bleach, and so I came up with the Idea of Kidou Wars!

Spells will be blocked by rocks and trees and such, and will explode on impact. I have attempted to remake some of the known Kidou spells, including both Hadou spells and Bakudo spells. Utilizing this blocking system I was able to create, Bakudo 81: Kyoumon (the severing void), which creates a wall capable of blocking an opponents spells. Be warned however as it has only 30 hp, making certain spells able to break it.

Which brings us to the Kidou Cannon, a feature I thought would be nice. If the correct game mode is chosen then each team gets a Kidou cannon, capable of firing a hugely powerful blast, which deals high damage to the first thing it hits. Friend or foe.

Captain_Ichimaru_2009

There are currently 2 game modes, Fort Wars - in which each team is given a base, and a flag to defend. Team members must protect their flag, whilst trying to steal the oppositions. Each team has a Kidou cannon in their base also, which any team member will be able to use. This is the most creative mode so far, but provides a shorter game.

The other game mode is Arena - in which players are sent to an arena, and must be the first team to score 50 points by killing enemies. However, there IS friendly fire in Kidou Wars, meaning you could accidently kill allies who are caught in the crossfire, making players think more tactically on how to use their kidou. Also, to avoid players from teamkilling deliberately, each team kill costs the team 1 point.

Into the spells. Spells are available at the Kidou Library in the shopping area, and you merely need to buy the spell you want to add it to your spell list. I intent to put a limit on the amount of spells you can have. Also, to level a spell up you need to buy the item again. Each spell can have 4 levels so far, but this may change in future versions.

Captain_Ichimaru_2009

Players can chose a model for their Kidou caster, currently they have 4 to choose from. Tousen, Ichimaru, Yamamoto Shigekuni Genryuusai and Byakuya. I hope to make Zanpactou releases unique to each character in later versions, so players can have a different experience with each character.

Thats pretty much it really, the map is already up on the hive in beta versions, so please feel free to download it! :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• 88.jpg
    88.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,617
  • Kidou Cannon.jpg
    Kidou Cannon.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 1,446
  • Haien.jpg
    Haien.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1,128
  • Kyoumon.jpg
    Kyoumon.jpg