• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
can i request a sig?

some thing like this one
SigZpiderFinished-1.png

but instead Thesyus III as name and instead of purple blue please?

and background thing :

99.jpg

thanks!!

Level 9
Thesyus III, I agree with you, that signature sure is nice. Really happy with it, because it turned out exactly as I had imagine it would.
The avatar I wasn't so happy with because I didn't want him to change it so much, but I guess his creative side got the upper hand.

Level 1
Signature and Avatar

Request Size: 530 (Width) x 136 (Height)
Request Text: PreyEatsPredator
Text Location: Bottom Right
Request Theme: Sheep eating wolf
Request Color Theme: Black with a blue mist (or vice versa, which ever is easier)
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Your decision. =)

Request size: 90x90
Request Text: Prey
Text Location: Bottom left
Request Theme: Happy Sheep
Request Color Theme: White and Gray
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Again, I'll let you decide. =)

If only one request is allowed, I'd like that to be a signature.

Level 12
Damn it Amargaard, I was gonna go on a rage about how stupid these people are after 10 pages of him being gone and the last post being months ago D:

Level 10
Request Size: Signature (regular size)
Request Text: Eclipse Orpg (smaller letters) by Deathdoorwa0
Text Location: Middle
Request Theme: Sun that is eclipsed out on a field or w.e
Request Color Theme: Dark colors any will do
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Dont really have any :( if u need one pm me

Level 12
Finally a chance to rant.

Oh my f***ing god you f***ing idiot get the f*** out you noob.

This shop is clearly god damn cloed and inactive as indicated by the past 5 pages of f***ing posts and inactivity until preyeatspredator necroed it!
Get out, you nub!

This shop is closed, Dragonson is inactive, and therefore no requests will be taken.

Level 12
Don't troll, that's considered spam. Furthermore, if you took 2 seconds to read any two previous posts you would have known it is closed - hence my rant.

Level 1
Stygian, your pathetic excuse for a rant was completely unneeded. Amargaard had already mentioned that this thread was a lost cause. Plus, that wasn't a rant, that was a noobish rage. =)

Level 12
Exactly - Amargaard, me, and several other people have mentioned it on multiple time already, yet people CONTINUALLY necro this thread for requests.

Level 12
It'd be nice to know how he's doing, but I wouldn't want to bother him if he's doing something a lot more important with his life. It would be nice if he ever plans on returning, though - in a non-pushy way :p

Level 27
Aaaaaaaaallright, ladies and gentlemen-person-people!
I have returned, and first of all I would like to say....

Sorry. I apologize deeply for leaving all'yall and I want you to know that if you are angry then your rage is justified.

But, for the better or the worse, I am now back.
And it is about damn time that I clean up the waiting list. For that purpose, I have thought up a system.

1: If you have a request on the waiting list, you can make a post in this thread to invoke your request!
This will mean that I will complete ONE request for you for each request that you have on the waiting list.
You may change your request to any degree you might want, but be reasonable about how big you make them.

2: No, the turn order on the waiting list does no longer count.
While I am doing this cleanup I will do the requests of those who are on there and who are still interested IN THE ORDER THAT YOU POST IN THE THREAD STARTING RIGHT NOW.
So basically, calling dibs.
I will NOT do your request if you do not post in the thread, telling me to do so.

3: Until there are no more people who want to have their requests done, I am NOT taking requests.
If you know anyone on the list who has not noticed this, please tell them!
Requests will be open again in approximately five days time, although i will still be doing the cleanup.
They will open earlier if there aint' many who are still interested in their requests.

4: The waiting list is, as always, in the illustrious Kevv2's sig!

If you have any questions, ask.

Godspeed, everyone!

Level 21
I'm so glad you are back man and honestly the waiting list has my wrong request.
This is the one that I want and if you need a good picture of a Gryphon let me know alright Dragonson?

Request Size: 120x120 Pixels
Request Text: Destruction of Azeroth
Text Location: Center
Request Theme: Light, Gryphon instead of a dragon, Well try to make a gryphon claw instead of a dragon like you did...
Request Color Theme: Blue, Gold, and White
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: http://classic.battle.net/images/battle/war2/images/wall/magespell-prev.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/340/e/4/looking_forward_by_clouded_3d-d34dqi7.png

Level 15
I am very glad that you are back, Dargonson. :D Actually i have always thought that you will come back once.
Well, I have a request, and i appreciate if you make it for me, thanks. So i update my request:

Mgeterno11 said:
Request Size: 120x120 pixels
Request Text: Mgeterno11
Request Theme: Blue fantasy
Request Color Theme: Blue and a bit gold
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:http://papeldeparede.vemquetem.net/thumbs/avatar-o-filme-t2.jpg

Level 22
I shalt invoke thy request before everyone posts. Yeah I'm a little greedy bastard, and I'm proud of it.
Simplified the request to make it a little easier (maybe?). Like always tons of thanks in advance.
Request Size: Normal Sig Size
Request Text: -Peper-,
Request Theme: Metal Plating, Metal Piece jointed, bolts, and some metallic shit
Request Color Theme:
Silver, black, chrome. Camouflage pattern for the text are preferred.
Images That You'd Like
In Your Request: Metals, platings, ammo shells, and some effect of course.

Also, have some champagne for your return!
EDIT : Triple ninja'd? OMG I'm such a fail.

Level 12
Aaaaaaaaallright, ladies and gentlemen-person-people!
I have returned, and first of all I would like to say....

Sorry. I apologize deeply for leaving all'yall and I want you to know that if you are angry then your rage is justified.

But, for the better or the worse, I am now back.
And it is about damn time that I clean up the waiting list. For that purpose, I have thought up a system.

1: If you have a request on the waiting list, you can make a post in this thread to invoke your request!
This will mean that I will complete ONE request for you for each request that you have on the waiting list.
You may change your request to any degree you might want, but be reasonable about how big you make them.

2: No, the turn order on the waiting list does no longer count.
While I am doing this cleanup I will do the requests of those who are on there and who are still interested IN THE ORDER THAT YOU POST IN THE THREAD STARTING RIGHT NOW.
So basically, calling dibs.
I will NOT do your request if you do not post in the thread, telling me to do so.

3: Until there are no more people who want to have their requests done, I am NOT taking requests.
If you know anyone on the list who has not noticed this, please tell them!
Requests will be open again in approximately five days time, although i will still be doing the cleanup.
They will open earlier if there aint' many who are still interested in their requests.

4: The waiting list is, as always, in the illustrious Kevv2's sig!

If you have any questions, ask.

Godspeed, everyone!

illustrious *blush* so that means starting from NOW the list is reset? okie dokie

Status
Not open for further replies.