• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Best game of all times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
The title explains most of it, what is the game of all times that you have enjoyed the most? That is, how much you enjoyed it back when you played it, not your "enjoy-level" of the game now.

I'll begin and say that one game that I just loved when I was younger was Baldurs Gate 2, but I was also fond of the game Nox.

Level 11
Woow, awesome question ^_^ Actually I kinda agree, both the first and the second Broken Sword was awesoome, I loved playing it aand Baldur's Gate 2, I can't explain how much I enjoyed playing that game, buut the best game for me was Neverwinter Nights and probably will forever be. Dunno why even -.- I'm just born to love NWN <3

Level 17
You can't really pick "THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME IS ZOMG" because there are plenty of games that are really great because of different reasons.

But yeah, as the way it is I'd most likely say Grand theft Auto : San Andreas.

If only they made GTA 4 like San andreas, like man... it's great but they DID forget the Parachutes..

And flying planes...

And robbing homes...

And riding bikes..

And..

Level 34
It's so hard to name the best game of all time. I honestly can't.

Power Stone was a really fun game I can still play to this day. Too bad my friend lost his copy. Bastard.

Level 11
The problem with the second KotOR was that it didn't have THAT much new things. At least not as much as I would've imagined. I was expecting lots of more new force powers for example, but they just put master heal aand a few more I think (the only one I remember was Bastilla's Battle meditation which was SUPPOSEDLY just Bastilla's special ability, but whateva -.-) and that was that. It still was an awesome game, I dunno why do you say that it was so bad, I enjoyed playing it veeeery very muchh.. buut, yeah, I guess the first one still beats it >< But the second was still good!! And yeah, I wish they made the HK factory ;( It would've been awesome <3

Level 8
Jericho, it was awesome, i did it on normal and hard and still play it every once in a while to pass the time, though a lot of other games are pretty good if you ask me like: KOTOR, oblivion, seven kingdoms :D etc

Level 11
Well, it was Clive Barker's, so if you liked it I would recommend you try Undying too. But if you liked the game just because of the whole superpower thing and the switching and the bloody effects and graphics, then maybe you won't like it. But if you like Clive Barker's style, then I definitely recommend Undying. One of the best horror games that has EVER existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.