• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ban Spree of Users... Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Pyritie made explicit note that he needed General Frank (An admin) to fix it. Outside of that he was ambiguous, so no more can legitimately be said.
Seems that frank being an admin doesn't matter, then.

Pyritie made explicit note that he needed General Frank (An admin) to fix it. Outside of that he was ambiguous, so no more can legitimately be said.
Seems that frank being an admin doesn't matter, then.

For your information, I got permission from Ralle. <3

EDIT: And I said I'd need permission from Frank (as he's my boss), not for him to do it. And he said to ask Ralle. (After testing it on TDB)

ok so does this mean you cant start another account at all?? or your account at current is banned and you just lose all of everything you had??

Pretty much, yeah. So don't get banned. ;D

Anyway, if you get banned and make another account, we'll just ban that one too, so there's no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.