• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

That's the orc monument in the Altar of Storms brought to life by me =P

Give me credits if used and ask me first if you want to edit it.
Do not distribute it without consent.

Keywords:
avatar, storms, thunder, orc, statue, lightning
Contents

Reviews
11:39, 7th Jun 2009 Cavman: Ok, this model works (ingame to) and looks good but there's one small problem. The camera you attached to it is right at it's feet. So, fix that and it will be approved. Changes made, model approved.

M

11:39, 7th Jun 2009
Cavman:
Ok, this model works (ingame to) and looks good but there's one small problem. The camera you attached to it is right at it's feet. So, fix that and it will be approved.
Changes made, model approved.

Level 5
Looks like the Alter of Storms Statue has broken free from the chains. Good work I like it, you get 5/5 for this ^^

Level 16
first of all:
it may be a statue on the altar but im to 99.9% sure that
it should be an legendary shaman. I think its a good idea
to summon that avatar, but when it should be an orc not a living rock.
(maybe letting the statue get hit by a lightning and letting a coat of stone
break apart for the birthanimation)

Level 4
How about having a morph animation, then in editor people could use it for a 1 way "Destroyer" style transformation basically allowing you to surprise someone when you do this on mellee map on Battle Net... heh heh "I'm gonna destroy there altar of st.... AH WTF i'm being attacked by a floating statue... shit run!" I'd enjoy that, for some reason morphs don't work without the morph anim... shittty..... anyways, it's a nice model with good oppurtnities, as mentioned above having the dogs too would be good, try doing this with the other altars too, I like the idea of humans getting a big golden statue etc.... anyways, 4/5 it could be improved by having a morph anim, once this is done, 5/5 but for now, 4/5 great model! I'd plus Rep you but from me it's usless spam.......

Level 3
I see some things that could happen from this... Titans, stone avatars... This is a very simple model, but since I cant find a single thing wrong here I am sadly saying its a 5/5.
If I eventually use this and find that the animations are as bad as people say, I will have to lower my rating.

Level 6
Do not start to do this Happy.
Do not start to becoming a pretty good modeller with absolutely no team colour, cuz I won't use them, they can be even the l33tness incarnate, but for me no TC means no download.

As if the world exists to please you.