• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requested by Ironside. Uses blood mage animations, blah blah. Anyone is free to edit this model to suit to his/her needs.

Keywords:
troll, face, trollface, meme, 4chan, 9gag
Contents

Reviews
BlinkBoy: permapending? I love the creativity, would really draw some smile to see some trolls on THW's joke maps.
Level 6
Zomg approved! Omg i like it...
Plz... Add foreveralone face... I like it... 5/5!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 16
Hmm.. the model can get a 1/5 for originality, but lets see the facts:
Concerning the texture, in my humble opinion, it needs to be more shadowy and highlighted, in that way you get the realistic silhouette touch. The head..well as much as I'd like to put a constructive comment here, its impossible, hence the face is CnP'ed which doesn't apply to the THW rules and more importantly, its an abomination of a model.
The model overall.. perhaps adding wings could make it a tad better, in this state however, I never expected such a low quality model.
I anticipate you treat this comment as a high suggestion on your future model making.
I know that some of you might disagree with my opinions on the matter, unfortunately no fu*ks are given about your disagreement.
For more precise rating on this model please reveal the area under this sentence:
/aprilsfools HT = GOD

621px-Neutral-feel-like-a-sir-clean-l.png

Level 7
Totally using this in a Lord of the Rings map. It has amazing model and texture quality, and the wrap is absolutely incredible. Well done.
Lord of the Rings map?

This model's quality is so great i thought it was a real life picture.
So a simple LotR map is not enough for this, holmes :ogre_hurrhurr:

Aside from any joke.
Finally.
This ese deserved dc :ogre_datass:

Level 4
Wow, I thought that such a model would be impossible to do, it's good that someone dedicated effort to do so.

PD: -5/5. :trollface: nah lie 10/5.! xD

Roland

R

Roland

Fuck, The world will go Upside down. CURSE YOU AVATAR TROLLFACE!

Level 3
With the resurgence of trollface in the recent years this worked really well for our april fools map! Thanks!