• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(April Fools) Resource Download Requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Well,I already followed on Twitter and subscribed on youtube long ago

I still don't think this is a good idea,requirements like these are annoying.Why is social media popularity so important all of a sudden?We were fine for years.
And even if you want to improve social media popularity(I hate that term),there has got to be another way to do it without impacting the difficulty of accessing resources

Level 11
Seems like a stick with two ends. Popularity increases the site's life (also donates), but building an additional borders...
Blizz's definetely need to remake WC3 to increase the interests to the wc3 sites. I mean, c'mon even Kil'jaeden again becomes the final boss of a WoW expansion (count as the remake).
Anyway I subscribed on the youtube channel. I don't sit in SocMeds because the CIA and stuff, so i can't help you there.

Level 30
Seems like a stick with two ends. Popularity increases the site's life (also donates), but building an additional borders...
Blizz's definetely need to remake WC3 to increase the interests to the wc3 sites. I mean, c'mon even Kil'jaeden again becomes the final boss of a WoW expansion (count as the remake).

And with the Comment you made @Fruit Forest the Page 3 boundary has been broken.
Your now on Page 4 along with me in this Thread

Level 32
Yeah, let's just delete posts that don't violate any Hive rules.
It was actually part of the joke to delete all the April Fool's spoilers so the joke doesn't die too quickly. You're not the only people who mentioned April Fools in the thread. So don't worry if you feel that you're the only one.
By the time I realized that both you and WhiteFang spread the word, it was too late. So huzzah, party's over. No need to delete 'em anymore.

EDIT: Here's the list of the other brave souls who said it was April Fools on this thread, who had their comment deleted. Your sacrifice will be honored.
@MOS_19D4GB4PL
@Lord_Earthfire
@Alxen345
@Yousef
@Paillan
@Chaosium
@Misha

Last edited:
Level 30
It was actually part of the joke to delete all the April Fool's spoilers so the joke doesn't die too quickly. You're not the only people who mentioned April Fools in the thread. So don't worry if you feel that you're the only one.
By the time I realized that both you and WhiteFang spread the word, it was too late. So huzzah, party's over. No need to delete 'em anymore.

EDIT: Here's the list of the other brave souls who said it was April Fools on this thread, who had their comment deleted. Your sacrifice will be honored.
@MOS_19D4GB4PL
@Lord_Earthfire
@Alxen345
@Yousef
@Paillan
@Chaosium
@Misha

I somehow feel proud of myself that my comment wasn't deleted.

It somehow reeks of "Fooling around with the minds of Many" or am i wrong and this is real?

Read the Comment and interpret it correctly and you're getting the Idea.

@Whitewolf8: i um... y-you thought that was a serious post?

No.......

Last edited:
Level 22
Nice way of using April fools. Those who take this seriously would have done one of the following and when they found out that this is a joke, it's very unlikely they'll undo their action therefore you end up with more subbed/like/follow on your social media sites. Brilliant idea.
This could also serve as a safe social experiment for implementing a drastic rule. If a surprising number of people agree to a new drastic rule, you could make it an official rule. If the new rule gathered a lot of hate, you could say April Fools.

Reactions: pyf

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
I seriously felt bad when some of you took it seriously and took the time to write long posts about how what we are doing is bad. I fully agree
Do we get compensation for our lost time?

Just kidding... My last post too was just kidding, I didn't write any opinion about this. Too bad no one gave me one/two cents, I should've wrote something harsher... Mr @Mister_Haudrauf almost spoiled the joke very soon tho but luckily it wasn't too visible :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.