• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Good thing i didnt go to the site on april 1st, i would've had a hart attack, but still, i read the site closing before the april fools so I still had the scare of my life for about 5 sec.

Level 10
The only reason that i was being somewhat serious is because my friend was working on a cinematic for atleast 2 months, it was extreamly awsome from what i have seen. but anyways when he figured wc3sear.ch was closing he figured he wouldnt be able to post his map anywhere (him absolutly HATING worldofwar.net) He deleted his map...
No, he cannot recover it.
And that is why this joke made me quite mad. But other than that then yea sure its a great joke..............

Level 2
I knew it since there was a post on the Battle.net forums first site about this, and on first site at 1. of April, there were ONLY april jokes, also I think it was a very bad one -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.